Windows 10: Microsoft Store crashes whenever i open the settings

Discus and support Microsoft Store crashes whenever i open the settings in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; it also wont install any apps and just says "something happened at our end"... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by hyphenQF, Jul 10, 2021.

1. hyphenQF Win User

Microsoft Store crashes whenever i open the settings

it also wont install any apps and just says "something happened at our end"

:)

hyphenQF, Jul 10, 2021
  2. epulone Win User

windows Store crash after open it.

I Run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter but it didn't work (couldn't identify the problem).

Microsoft Store crashes whenever i open the settings [​IMG]

I have already tried before Re-register Microsoft Store app creating with a new user and Reset app store with not luck.

Microsoft Store crashes whenever i open the settings [​IMG]

I also completed the windows repair ( by ISO ) it didn't work as well.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks

epulone, Jul 10, 2021
  3. Microsoft Store not opening

For the last few days whenever i open the Microsoft store, it crashes immediately. I have looked online and done everything that was suggested but it still doesn't work. The same thing happens with Get Help. Crashes as i open it. Can anyone help?

JustinHudson2, Jul 10, 2021
  4. Microsoft Store crashes whenever i open the settings

Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jul 10, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Store crashes whenever i open the settings

1. Microsoft Store crashes whenever i open the settings - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store crashes

2. Settings keeps crashing whenever I try to open taskbar settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings keeps crashing whenever I try to open taskbar settings: Whenever I go into taskbar settings, it crashes the settings application. For some reason, everything else works fine. I don't remember when it first happened, but I believe it first happened a few weeks ago. I searched online about the problem, and I tried everything I...
  3. Settings keeps crashing whenever I try to open taskbar settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Settings keeps crashing whenever I try to open taskbar settings: Whenever I go into taskbar settings, it crashes the settings application. For some reason, everything else works fine. I don't remember when it first happened, but I believe it first happened a few weeks ago. I searched online about the problem, and I tried everything I...
  4. Settings keeps crashing whenever I try to open taskbar settings

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Microsoft store crashes whenever I select an app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store crashes whenever I select an app: Tried everything here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_store/windows-10-microsoft-store-crashes-on-startup/70d1b631-c2d4-447c-86f1-0efa1a2c8a14Didn't help although I did not see a windows store service here at one point I think it showed...
  6. Microsoft store crashes whenever I select an app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store crashes whenever I select an app: Tried everything here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_store/windows-10-microsoft-store-crashes-on-startup/70d1b631-c2d4-447c-86f1-0efa1a2c8a14Didn't help although I did not see a windows store service here at one point I think it showed...
  7. Microsoft store crashes whenever I select an app

8. Settings & Microsoft Store not opening/crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings & Microsoft Store not opening/crashing: This happened very suddenly and randomly, my computer simply will not allow me to open up my settings and microsoft store, and when I've read many forums on the same issue, powershell as well. Nothing is working, not even trying to reset my pc entirely, it just says "an error...
  9. Settings & Microsoft Store not opening/crashing

Settings & Microsoft Store not opening/crashing: This happened very suddenly and randomly, my computer simply will not allow me to open up my settings and microsoft store, and when I've read many forums on the same issue, powershell as well. Nothing is working, not even trying to reset my pc entirely, it just says "an error...
  10. Settings & Microsoft Store not opening/crashing

in Windows 10 Customization