Windows 10: microsoft store dan indirdiğim oyunlar crash veriyor

Discus and support microsoft store dan indirdiğim oyunlar crash veriyor in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; microsoft storeden indirdiğim crash hatası veriyor denetim masasından güvenlik ve bakıma girdiğim zaman adı moapcrash diye gösteriyor, windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ahmet hamdi, May 2, 2021.

1. microsoft store dan indirdiğim oyunlar crash veriyor

microsoft storeden indirdiğim crash hatası veriyor denetim masasından güvenlik ve bakıma girdiğim zaman adı moapcrash diye gösteriyor, windows mağzası uygulamaları sorun gidericisini çalıştırdığımda 'asılı veya kitlenen uygulamalar 'diye bir sorun buluyor ve onarılamadı mesaj veriyor. Bu sorunu nasıl çözerim?

:)

ahmet hamdi, May 2, 2021

2. Microsoft Store Fading

Hi Angela,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience you are facing. Before I suggest you some troubleshooting steps and confuse you more, can you share what exactly happens with the Windows Store?

• What do you mean by fades away? Does it crash?

• Are you not able to sign in to Windows Store? What error message do you get?
    Please get back to us with the required information. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, May 2, 2021
  3. Microsoft Store dan Feedback Hub

my Microsoft Store dan Feedback Hub can't open. How to solve this problem? Thanks..

YanuarChristyawan, May 2, 2021
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

microsoft store dan indirdiğim oyunlar crash veriyor

Microsoft Solitaire app crashing

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to launch Microsoft Solitaire Collection and it crashes when you launch it, we will look into this for you. However, please reply with the following details to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps:

• What happens when you launch Microsoft Solitaire Collection?
    • Do you read any error message when you launch the game? If yes, what is the error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    and see if that helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 2, 2021
Thema:

microsoft store dan indirdiğim oyunlar crash veriyor

1. microsoft store dan indirdiğim oyunlar crash veriyor - Similar Threads - microsoft store dan

2. Microsoft Store - Disposition inconnue spécifiée dans le manifeste

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store - Disposition inconnue spécifiée dans le manifeste: Bonjour, Depuis hier installation de Windows suite à un reset impossible d'utiliser le store.Sois Erreur "Disposition inconnue spécifiée dans le manifeste"Erreur "Code : 0X00000005"...
  3. Microsoft Store - Disposition inconnue spécifiée dans le manifeste

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store - Disposition inconnue spécifiée dans le manifeste: Bonjour, Depuis hier installation de Windows suite à un reset impossible d'utiliser le store.Sois Erreur "Disposition inconnue spécifiée dans le manifeste"Erreur "Code : 0X00000005"...
  4. Microsoft Store - Disposition inconnue spécifiée dans le manifeste

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Store Crash

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Store Crash: Hi Community,Recently my Store App got crash and unable to open any more, sometimes Apps were also not responding. I tried by resetting windows but the issue not gone. find my OS details as below,Edition Windows 10 Home Single Language Version 21H1 Installed on ‎06-‎06-‎2022...
  6. Disque dur secondaire pas détecté dans le Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disque dur secondaire pas détecté dans le Microsoft Store: Bonjour,Je suis confronté à un problème, je souhaite installer forza horizon 4 depuis le Microsoft store, mais impossible de l'installer sur mon disque dur secondaire Mielo D: étant donné qu'il n'apparait en tant que disque dur sélectionnable lors de l'installation.Mon disque...
  7. 0x8007025d hata veriyor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    0x8007025d hata veriyor: Windows 10, sürüm 20H2 özellik güncelleştirmesi Güncelleştirmeleri yüklerken bazı sorunlar oluştu, ancak daha sonra yeniden deneyeceğiz. Bunu görmeye devam ederseniz ve bilgi için Web'de arama yapmak ya da destek birimine başvurmak isterseniz bu yardımcı olabilir:...
  8. 0x80004005 et 0x80073CFE dans le Microsoft Store

0x80004005 et 0x80073CFE dans le Microsoft Store: Bonjour, Voila quelques jours que les applications installées depuis le Microsoft store ne veulent pas être mises à jour et l'application indique les codes d'erreur 0x80004005 et 0x80073CFE. Je n'ai pas de solution et mes jeux me sont inaccessibles. Aucune des astuces vues...
  9. Microsoft Store dan Feedback Hub

Microsoft Store dan Feedback Hub: my Microsoft Store dan Feedback Hub can't open. How to solve this problem? Thanks.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-dan-feedback-hub/6363c3c2-608d-407b-8200-589becae2a29
  10. Microsoft store crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store crashes: I have just bought a Samsung galaxy book tablet with windows 10 installed but I cant download any apps as when I try to open Microsoft store it starts to load then just closes itself and never opens. I've tried running the reset of the app several times but it hasn't done...