Windows 10: Microsoft Store - default apps cant be removed ?

Discus and support Microsoft Store - default apps cant be removed ? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, Earlier today, after trying to remove Acronis, I found myself unable to boot my computer, so ended up reverting the installation using the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by EnglishmanInJapan, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Microsoft Store - default apps cant be removed ?

Hello,

Earlier today, after trying to remove Acronis, I found myself unable to boot my computer, so ended up reverting the installation using the Troubleshooting functionality. This all worked pretty well, however, the Microsoft Store appears to now have a problem. Its downloaded a bunch of apps and games that I didn't want, nor do I wish to continue receiving updates for them. I've uninstalled the offending apps from the Start menu, though cant seem to hide them from the Store. Is there any way to do so ? (Note, I do not sign-in, for the Store)

Thanks in advance,

:)

EnglishmanInJapan, Nov 7, 2018

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Nov 7, 2018
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

http://www.windowscentral.com/microsoft-purging-lot-low-quality-apps-windows-store

P4-630, Nov 7, 2018
  4. Microsoft Store - default apps cant be removed ?

No Windows Store or default apps

I hope I'm posting in the right section here. A while ago I had been having some issues with my machine. To combat this, one of the suggestions I saw was to remove the Windows store and the default apps. At that point I thought it would be temporary or otherwise reversible, and removed it.

Now, however, I can't seem to restore it. I've read that it can be restored by resetting the PC, but I don't want to have to start over to get my store back, as it's been a few months since I've removed it. I need it back for a few key default apps as well as a game only available in the Windows store. Any suggestions will be very appreciated!

ToiletNinja, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Store - default apps cant be removed ?

1. Microsoft Store - default apps cant be removed ? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store default

2. Cant download Microsoft apps on Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant download Microsoft apps on Microsoft store.: whenever I try to download an app on the store, it will always buffer and a text saying "acquiring licence" and then "there has been an error" When I click on See Details, an error code of 0x80070005 appears. Help I have been having this problem for months now, ever since I...
  3. Cant download Microsoft apps on Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant download Microsoft apps on Microsoft store.: whenever I try to download an app on the store, it will always buffer and a text saying "acquiring licence" and then "there has been an error" When I click on See Details, an error code of 0x80070005 appears. Help I have been having this problem for months now, ever since I...
  4. Microsoft store cant download apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store cant download apps: Hi i need help asap...So the Microsoft store cant download any app in there, i tried every single solution found on internet answered by microsoft help and nothing helps, the only thing i didnt try and i wont try is reinstalling windows or repairing windows or anything to do...
  5. Cant download apps on Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cant download apps on Microsoft store: I cant download apps on the Microsoft store when i press install nothing happens and things in mu que are "starting download" but dont move they just stay on "starting Download" ive checked online for answers but none of then help?...
  6. Cant install apps in microsoft store

Cant install apps in microsoft store: Hi whenever i try to install any app or game in the microsoft sotre it just doesn let me install or my cursor turns inm the red no circle or juts says starting dowload but never starts I tried wsreset many times, reseting trough settings and it still doesnt let me install...
  7. Removing Microsoft Store Apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Removing Microsoft Store Apps: Is it safe to uninstall them and remove their entries in the registry. Also, the game bar app is ok, but there are two applications, a Game Bar and Xbox Game Bar, is the second one only for playing Xbox games or is it a part of the Game Bar app and is it needed for the Game...
  8. Cant download apps on Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant download apps on Microsoft store.: i am unable to download any apps on Microsoft store. i have tried every step online signing out signing in. uninstalling reinstalling but nothing works. submitted by /u/w4runn3r [link] [comments]...
  9. default apps from microsoft store

default apps from microsoft store: hello, some apps are installed default from store, even i don't use them and i uninstall these apps but they will automatically install again after some time. how to solve this?...
  10. CANT REMOVE A DEFAULT APP

CANT REMOVE A DEFAULT APP: Hi my Windows 10 default photo app has stopped working, I've tried to remove the app to reload, but it won't let me. I don't know how to access any of my photos now. can anyone help...