Windows 10: Microsoft Store Device add issues

Discus and support Microsoft Store Device add issues in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi I've bought game pass for pc although when I click Install on my devices button it asks me to add a device even though I have my device added... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Piotr Szukała, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Microsoft Store Device add issues

Hi I've bought game pass for pc although when I click Install on my devices button it asks me to add a device even though I have my device added already and this occurs only on few games of course I am aware that there is separate list of games for xbox and for pc, so for example I am able to download full metal furies and nothing pops out the game just downloads and when I try to download Wolfenstein II: Standard edition it does ask me to add device. What am I supposed to do?

:)

Piotr Szukała, Jun 10, 2019

2. Issues with Microsoft Store.

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In-order to get more clarity on this issue and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, reply with answers to the below questions:

1. Are you referring to a credit/debit card or a Microsoft gift card?
    2. Are you facing issue while adding a card or while making a payment through the card?
    3. What exactly happens when you try to use the card?
    4. Are you receiving any error messages?

If you’re having trouble buying something from Microsoft Store, here are some basic steps that you can try to get things working again. I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in the article on
    Troubleshoot problems when paying for something from Microsoft Store.

For additional information, you may also refer the article on
    Microsoft Store help and check if that helps.

We await your response.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jun 10, 2019
  3. Microsoft Store Issues

Hi,

We would like to ask a few questions in order for us to properly address your login issue with Windows store and opening the app.

• Did you make any changes or updates to your computer prior to this?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • What is the exact error message you were receiving when opening the app?
    Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the Windows app troubleshooter
    to troubleshoot the app and Microsoft store.

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Jun 10, 2019
  4. Microsoft Store Device add issues

Microsoft Store is not working

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

Do let us know the exact issue you are facing in accessing the Windows Store?

Have you tried to reset the Windows Store as stated in the above response?

If the issue still persists after deploying the above troubleshooting steps, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

1. Press
    Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Control Panel.

2. In the
    Control Panel window, select Category and then select
    Large icons.

3. Click on
    Troubleshooting.

4. Click
    View all and then click Windows Store Apps.

5. Click
    Next and follow on-screen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Store Device add issues

1. Microsoft Store Device add issues - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Device

2. add a windows 11 device to the store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    add a windows 11 device to the store: How do I add a new computer running Windows 11 as a device to the Windows Store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-a-windows-11-device-to-the-store/530cf93e-8194-43e9-bf31-89212bfeb87a
  3. add a windows 11 device to the store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    add a windows 11 device to the store: How do I add a new computer running Windows 11 as a device to the Windows Store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-a-windows-11-device-to-the-store/530cf93e-8194-43e9-bf31-89212bfeb87a
  4. add device to Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    add device to Microsoft account: My new windows 11 laptop was somehow linked to the wrong account. I see my other PC but do not see an option to add this laptop to my current Microsoft account. THAKS....
  5. Add a device to my Microsoft

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Add a device to my Microsoft: I'm trying to add my Dell to my Microsoft devices. It's not letting me even after putting in my serial number. It keeps saying it can't find my PC serial number. Any suggestions?...
  6. Microsoft store will not let me add my device

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft store will not let me add my device: I can see my Device in windows store but it keeps telling me windows is not updated.I went to control panel and installed all updates and restarted several times.MS will NOT let me add my new PC to my account. Keeps saying Windows is not updated.This is blocking me from...
  7. add device to microsoft account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    add device to microsoft account: i mistakenly deleted my second laptop from my microsft account and now I cant add it as a device when i follow the links and instructions it only allows you to add a microsoft device and not a device running m=windows 10, even though it was there before i mistakenly deleted...
  8. Add device to Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Add device to Microsoft account: I want to add my device laptop with windows 10 to my Microsoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-device-to-microsoft-account/045524a8-ae8c-4f2a-ad70-bd56c6194b60
  9. add device to microsoft account

add device to microsoft account: Trying to assign my son's Sony VAIO laptop to his Microsoft account, but the laptop device doesn't show up. I have logged him off, signed back in, downloaded an app from the app store and renamed the computer to no avail. Please help! This is getting very frustrating....
  10. Cannot add payment method (mobile device) to Microsoft Store

Cannot add payment method (mobile device) to Microsoft Store: When I try to add payment through a mobile device as a payment method in Microsoft Store, the app tells me to try again. I have tried numerous times, I have checked whether my mobile operator supports this, I have checked whether my mobile number is accurate—to no avail. I am...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Adding a device to microsoft store