Windows 10: Microsoft Store disappear after updating

Discus and support Microsoft Store disappear after updating in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Microsoft Store disappear after updating,when i try to find it on the search bar, it did not show up. Can anyone help me? currently, i could not access... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Fitori_, Jun 29, 2021.

1. Fitori_ Win User

Microsoft Store disappear after updating

Microsoft Store disappear after updating,when i try to find it on the search bar, it did not show up. Can anyone help me? currently, i could not access to apps that i installed from the MS store.

:)

Fitori_, Jun 29, 2021

2. App disappeared from Microsoft store

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

• Which security software is installed in the computer?
    Try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I would suggest you to clear the Store cache and check if the issue persists.

Press Windows key + R

Type wsreset.exe and press OK

Step 2: Disable the security software and check.

Important: Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable it to install other software,
    you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

Also, I suggest you run the Windows Store app troubleshooter and check.
    Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X..

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Hope this helps. If you face any issues with Windows, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

ThofikhAhamad, Jun 29, 2021
  3. Microsoft Store is not working

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

Do let us know the exact issue you are facing in accessing the Windows Store?

Have you tried to reset the Windows Store as stated in the above response?

If the issue still persists after deploying the above troubleshooting steps, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

1. Press
    Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Control Panel.

2. In the
    Control Panel window, select Category and then select
    Large icons.

3. Click on
    Troubleshooting.

4. Click
    View all and then click Windows Store Apps.

5. Click
    Next and follow on-screen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 29, 2021
  4. Mithin_EJ Win User

Error with Microsoft Store

Hi RafayShabbir,

Thank you for posting your question in Microsoft Community.

Let me make it up to you by giving you the best resolution for your concern with your Microsoft store.

Step 1: Reset the Microsoft Store cache

• Press Win + S. This will open Windows search bar.
    • Type “cmd”, and then simultaneously press “Ctrl+Shift+Enter key”.
    • Click on the Yes button.
    • Then type in “Wsreset” and press Enter key for the command to execute.
    Step 2: Run app troubleshooter

• In the search box, type troubleshooting.
    • Click on view all and select Windows store app troubleshooter.
    • Click next and follow the instruction.

Note: Once after the inbuilt
    troubleshooter complete, I suggest you to restart the computer.

Steps 3: Install Windows update

• Press Windows key from the keyboard and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Please let us know if the issue persists.

Hope it helps,

Mithin EJ

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mithin_EJ, Jun 29, 2021
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store disappear after updating - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store disappear

2. Microsoft Store disappeared.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store disappeared.: I recently had problems with the Microsoft Store not updating anything, saying it was an error from them and I should try later. I found I could "repair" o "reset" the app from settings no I didn't uninstall it. When I did, it stopped working and I couldn't open it anymore....
  3. Microsoft Store disappeared.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store disappeared.: I recently had problems with the Microsoft Store not updating anything, saying it was an error from them and I should try later. I found I could "repair" o "reset" the app from settings no I didn't uninstall it. When I did, it stopped working and I couldn't open it anymore....
  4. Microsoft Store disappeared.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. microsoft store disappeared

microsoft store disappeared: i was trying to fix my MS store not showing download button issue with this method "In the event that the above steps doesn't suffice, we'd recommend reinstating Microsoft Store via PowerShell Command Admin. Here's how:Press Windows + X keys, select Windows PowerShell...
  6. microsoft store disappeared

microsoft store disappeared: i was trying to fix my MS store not showing download button issue with this method "In the event that the above steps doesn't suffice, we'd recommend reinstating Microsoft Store via PowerShell Command Admin. Here's how:Press Windows + X keys, select Windows PowerShell...
  7. microsoft store disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Microsoft store disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store disappeared: Uh yea so I recently reset my pc keeping all my files but as soon as it was done my Microsoft store completely vanished I tried using many methods to get it back, still no luck if anyone can help me with this please do. Thank You...
  9. Microsoft store disappeared

Microsoft store disappeared: Uh yea so I recently reset my pc keeping all my files but as soon as it was done my Microsoft store completely vanished I tried using many methods to get it back, still no luck if anyone can help me with this please do. Thank You...
  10. Microsoft Store disappeared after windows reset

Microsoft Store disappeared after windows reset: Hi Team,I did windows reset recently and after reset I am not able to see MS Store anymore.I have also tried wsreset.exe and troubleshooting from settings but no progress.I also checked in registry and could not find windows Store in HKLM-Apps. Looks like it didnt install...