Windows 10: Microsoft store disappeared

Discus and support Microsoft store disappeared in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Uh yea so I recently reset my pc keeping all my files but as soon as it was done my Microsoft store completely vanished I tried using many methods to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by NielIsBad, May 14, 2022.

1. NielIsBad Win User

Microsoft store disappeared

Uh yea so I recently reset my pc keeping all my files but as soon as it was done my Microsoft store completely vanished I tried using many methods to get it back, still no luck if anyone can help me with this please do. Thank You

:)

NielIsBad, May 14, 2022

2. App disappeared from Microsoft store

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

• Which security software is installed in the computer?
    Try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I would suggest you to clear the Store cache and check if the issue persists.

Press Windows key + R

Type wsreset.exe and press OK

Step 2: Disable the security software and check.

Important: Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable it to install other software,
    you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

Also, I suggest you run the Windows Store app troubleshooter and check.
    Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X..

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Hope this helps. If you face any issues with Windows, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

ThofikhAhamad, May 14, 2022
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, May 14, 2022
  4. Microsoft store disappeared

Microsoft store opens window and then disappears.

Hi Lesleet,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums. We are glad to help you.

I would suggest you to refer these methods mentioned below, and check:

Method 1:
    Windows store Apps troubleshooter:

The Modern app troubleshooter can automatically identify and fix some problems with apps and the Store.

Try to run the Windows store Apps troubleshooter, the steps are mentioned below:

1. Type ‘Troubleshooting’ in the search bar and press Enter.

2. Click on ‘View all’ on the left panel of the ‘Troubleshooting’ window.

3. Click on ‘Windows store app’ and follow on the screen instruction.

If the issue still persists, follow method 2.

Method 2:

I suggest you to follow the below given steps and check if issue is resolved.

• Press Windows key + R key
      to open Run

• Type wsreset.exe and press Enter

• Restart the PC and sign in with Microsoft User account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Hope this helps. Feel free to get back to us for further queries. We will be happy to assist.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, May 14, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft store disappeared

1. Microsoft store disappeared - Similar Threads - Microsoft store disappeared

2. Microsoft Store disappeared.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store disappeared.: I recently had problems with the Microsoft Store not updating anything, saying it was an error from them and I should try later. I found I could "repair" o "reset" the app from settings no I didn't uninstall it. When I did, it stopped working and I couldn't open it anymore....
  3. Microsoft Store disappeared.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store disappeared.: I recently had problems with the Microsoft Store not updating anything, saying it was an error from them and I should try later. I found I could "repair" o "reset" the app from settings no I didn't uninstall it. When I did, it stopped working and I couldn't open it anymore....
  4. Microsoft Store disappeared.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. microsoft store disappeared

microsoft store disappeared: i was trying to fix my MS store not showing download button issue with this method "In the event that the above steps doesn't suffice, we'd recommend reinstating Microsoft Store via PowerShell Command Admin. Here's how:Press Windows + X keys, select Windows PowerShell...
  6. microsoft store disappeared

microsoft store disappeared: i was trying to fix my MS store not showing download button issue with this method "In the event that the above steps doesn't suffice, we'd recommend reinstating Microsoft Store via PowerShell Command Admin. Here's how:Press Windows + X keys, select Windows PowerShell...
  7. microsoft store disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Microsoft store disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store disappeared: Uh yea so I recently reset my pc keeping all my files but as soon as it was done my Microsoft store completely vanished I tried using many methods to get it back, still no luck if anyone can help me with this please do. Thank You...
  9. Microsoft store disappeared

Microsoft store disappeared: Uh yea so I recently reset my pc keeping all my files but as soon as it was done my Microsoft store completely vanished I tried using many methods to get it back, still no luck if anyone can help me with this please do. Thank You...
  10. Microsoft Store disappeared

Microsoft Store disappeared: Hi, recently, my Microsoft store has disappeared completely from my laptop, and was wondering how to redownload it. I've tried searching through cortana and it didn't come up, as well as looking under apps on the computer in settings, and it wasn't there. Please help...