Windows 10: Microsoft store disappeared

Discus and support Microsoft store disappeared in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Uh yea so I recently reset my pc keeping all my files but as soon as it was done my Microsoft store completely vanished I tried using many methods to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NielIsBad, May 14, 2022.

1. NielIsBad Win User

Microsoft store disappeared

Uh yea so I recently reset my pc keeping all my files but as soon as it was done my Microsoft store completely vanished I tried using many methods to get it back, still no luck if anyone can help me with this please do. Thank You

:)

NielIsBad, May 14, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft store disappeared

1. Microsoft store disappeared - Similar Threads - Microsoft store disappeared

2. Microsoft Store disappeared.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store disappeared.: I recently had problems with the Microsoft Store not updating anything, saying it was an error from them and I should try later. I found I could "repair" o "reset" the app from settings no I didn't uninstall it. When I did, it stopped working and I couldn't open it anymore....
  3. Microsoft Store disappeared.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store disappeared.: I recently had problems with the Microsoft Store not updating anything, saying it was an error from them and I should try later. I found I could "repair" o "reset" the app from settings no I didn't uninstall it. When I did, it stopped working and I couldn't open it anymore....
  4. Microsoft Store disappeared.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. microsoft store disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft store disappeared: i was trying to fix my MS store not showing download button issue with this method "In the event that the above steps doesn't suffice, we'd recommend reinstating Microsoft Store via PowerShell Command Admin. Here's how:Press Windows + X keys, select Windows PowerShell...
  6. microsoft store disappeared

microsoft store disappeared: i was trying to fix my MS store not showing download button issue with this method "In the event that the above steps doesn't suffice, we'd recommend reinstating Microsoft Store via PowerShell Command Admin. Here's how:Press Windows + X keys, select Windows PowerShell...
  7. microsoft store disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Microsoft store disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store disappeared: Uh yea so I recently reset my pc keeping all my files but as soon as it was done my Microsoft store completely vanished I tried using many methods to get it back, still no luck if anyone can help me with this please do. Thank You...
  9. Microsoft Store disappeared

Microsoft Store disappeared: I can not launch Microsoft Store. I can not find the app in Apps & Features. I tried such steps as doing Restorehealth and sfc /scannow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-disappeared/6b10598b-9c91-4efc-99f6-de083de26ffc
  10. Microsoft Store disappeared

Microsoft Store disappeared: Hi, recently, my Microsoft store has disappeared completely from my laptop, and was wondering how to redownload it. I've tried searching through cortana and it didn't come up, as well as looking under apps on the computer in settings, and it wasn't there. Please help...