Windows 10: Microsoft Store does not accept password

Discus and support Microsoft Store does not accept password in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I have no problem logging my Outlook mail account or my Windows 10 account. However, I can't log in Microsoft Store. It says that the password is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by UziPereg, Sep 14, 2018.

1. UziPereg Win User

Microsoft Store does not accept password

Hi

I have no problem logging my Outlook mail account or my Windows 10 account. However, I can't log in Microsoft Store. It says that the password is wrong. I've tried to change the password, but still, it works for my mail account but not for Microsoft Store.

Thanks,

Uzi

:)

UziPereg, Sep 14, 2018
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Sep 14, 2018
  3. Darshan J Win User
    Password not Accepted

Hi Gregory,

Please provide more information before we proceed.

• Are you using Gmail credentials or Gmail account which is synced with Microsoft account to log in?

If you are using Gmail account which is synced with Microsoft account, I suggest you to use the Microsoft account credentials and check if it helps.

If you are unable to login you can reset Microsoft account password and try logging in with the new password.

You can reset the password using link below.

Reset your password

Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Darshan J, Sep 14, 2018
  4. davidhk Win User

Starting in Safe Mode - Password is not accepted

My suggestion only.

If you have time, please do a Repair Install.
    Repair Install Windows 10 with an In-place Upgrade

davidhk, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store does not accept password - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store does

2. Password not accepted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Password not accepted: My correct password is not accepted, also PIN not available error, trying to reset, comes back to same screen asking for password, trued to use command prompt or any troubleshooting asks for password. Suddenly I see 23 users in recorvery option to save files. The Gmail...
  3. Microsoft Account password is never accepted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Account password is never accepted: I have a problem with my Microsoft account: The correct password is never recognized. The Windows operating system keeps telling me that there is a problem with my Microsoft Account. When I go to Settings, and click “Fix”, it asks me to log-in to my Microsoft account. When...
  4. Microsoft Store does not accept my PIN.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft Store does not accept my PIN.: So I have gotten a second computer and am trying to sign in to the Microsoft store on said computer, and all goes well. I put in my email, my password, and then it asks me for my Windows Hello pin. So I enter the pin that I had set up ages ago, and it doesn't seem to work. I...
  5. Windows 10 suddenly does not accept my Microsoft account password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 suddenly does not accept my Microsoft account password: Hi there, I have a second laptop that my wife uses. I setup the automatic sign in one year ago so that she does not have to deal with password changes etc. Anyhow, today the computer prompted for a login password for the first time. I tried my current Microsoft account...
  6. Microsoft only accepting pin and not password

Microsoft only accepting pin and not password: I recently got a new computer and this one is windows 10 and i discovered i can't use my password to login just my pin number. My pin is easy to guess so i want to disable the login for the pin so anyone using the computer will have to put in the password instead of the pin....
  7. Windows 10 Does Not Accept Microsoft Account Password!!!

Windows 10 Does Not Accept Microsoft Account Password!!!: Hello All! I hope everyone is fairing well in these coronavirus days.... Anyhow, I have a problem with my Microsoft Account log in... I can log in to my account from the web browser no problem. However I cannot sign in to my account from Windows 10 no matter what I do. I...
  8. Windows Recovery Environment Does Not Accept Passwords

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Recovery Environment Does Not Accept Passwords: When accessing a tool like Command Prompt or System Restore in Windows Recovery Environment, I click my user name, type in my password, and then an error message says "The password is incorrect". This is because I sign into my PC using my Microsoft Account, which Windows...
  9. will not accept password in microsoft sign in.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    will not accept password in microsoft sign in.: My husband had his computer repaired about a month ago. When it was returned it did not require a password to log in. After about a month the computer requested a password and it will not accept any of the passwords used in the past. How can he access his computer...
  10. Microsoft Store will not accept my Windows password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Store will not accept my Windows password: I can't download anything out of the store it gives me an error and try again later when I attempt to download anything from store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-will-not-accept-my-windows/c4fd8300-25a5-4744-a00c-5aba1f379d46

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft apps not accepting password

2. microsot store will not accet pin

3. windows store doesnt accept password

4. microsoft store doesnt recognice my password,
  5. microsoft store wont recognize microsoft account password,
  6. my microsoft store password doesnt work,
  7. store does not recognize microsoft account,
  8. microsoft store not accepting password,
  9. microsoft does not accept code,
  10. microsoft outlook showing network error and not acceptingpassword,
  11. microspft store wont accept password,