Windows 10: Microsoft Store does not accept password

Discus and support Microsoft Store does not accept password in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I have no problem logging my Outlook mail account or my Windows 10 account. However, I can't log in Microsoft Store. It says that the password is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by UziPereg, Sep 14, 2018.

1. UziPereg Win User

Microsoft Store does not accept password

Hi

I have no problem logging my Outlook mail account or my Windows 10 account. However, I can't log in Microsoft Store. It says that the password is wrong. I've tried to change the password, but still, it works for my mail account but not for Microsoft Store.

Thanks,

Uzi

:)

UziPereg, Sep 14, 2018
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Sep 14, 2018
  3. Darshan J Win User
    Password not Accepted

Hi Gregory,

Please provide more information before we proceed.

• Are you using Gmail credentials or Gmail account which is synced with Microsoft account to log in?

If you are using Gmail account which is synced with Microsoft account, I suggest you to use the Microsoft account credentials and check if it helps.

If you are unable to login you can reset Microsoft account password and try logging in with the new password.

You can reset the password using link below.

Reset your password

Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Darshan J, Sep 14, 2018
  4. davidhk Win User

Starting in Safe Mode - Password is not accepted

My suggestion only.

If you have time, please do a Repair Install.
    Repair Install Windows 10 with an In-place Upgrade

davidhk, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store does not accept password - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store does

2. System doesn’t accept my password

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System doesn’t accept my password: When I go to the set up the system takes my password but if I try to open Windows it doesn’t accept it saying that the password is incorrect. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-doesnt-accept-my-password/2008e5cb-942a-4f1d-a779-d67ac906e159
  3. Won't accept my password to log

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Won't accept my password to log: It took the password when I went into the setup but won't accept it when I try to open Windows. Tells me my password is incorrect. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wont-accept-my-password-to-log/debee611-0b98-4a7e-812d-d0462436a355"
  4. Password not accepted after clean boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Password not accepted after clean boot: In order to test my windows performance I did a clean boot as described here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/929135/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows Now Im not able to login using my PIN code and when using my microsoft account (I see my account`s avatar...
  5. Current password not accepted in Safe Mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Current password not accepted in Safe Mode: On my laptop computer my current Microsoft password is accepted in Safe Mode without a problem. On my desktop computer it isn't, but my previous Microsoft password is! Can you tell me how to make my desktop computer accept my current password in Safe Mode, please?...
  6. Windows 10 is not accepting the password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 is not accepting the password: Hi, There are two user accounts in Windows 10 Desktop Computer. Both are Microsoft outlook accounts. One is administrator and another is user. I can log in user account, abcd@outlook.com and I can browse Internet as well. But I am not able to log in administrator...
  7. User password not accepted after holiday

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User password not accepted after holiday: A friend recently returned from a 2 week holiday. His W10 desktop PC now rejects his password and will not let him in. He assures me that he had not changed the password. He has doubled checked that caps/num lock, etc, are not active. I believe him. He was coerced into...
  8. System Restore Will Not Accept Password

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    System Restore Will Not Accept Password: This one has me puzzled and any help will be appreciated. The problem is System Restore does not recognize my Windows password. When I try a System Restore and enter my password, the message says the password is incorrect. It's the same password that I use successfully to...
  9. Microsoft’s Windows 10 Store No Longer Accepting Bitcoin

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s Windows 10 Store No Longer Accepting Bitcoin: Redmond pulls the plug on Bitcoin deposits in the store [img] Microsoft has silently removed support for Bitcoin in the Windows 10 Store, despite the fact that the company adopted the digital currency in late 2014 with much fanfare. Although an official...
  10. Starting in Safe Mode - Password is not accepted

in Windows 10 Support
    Starting in Safe Mode - Password is not accepted: Hi, I would like to start Windows 10 in Safe Mode, but when doing so and asked for my password it will not work. I normally use a pin code. The only password I can remember to have used on this machine is the password used with Microsoft OneDrive and it is not accepted...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. micosoft store not accepting password