Windows 10: Microsoft Store does not lunch from computer

Discus and support Microsoft Store does not lunch from computer in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Generally I go directly to Microsoft store to make purchase, but some add-on apps free one, e.g. HP Smart Print want to open Microsoft Store. Since... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Crash&Burn, May 6, 2020.

1. Microsoft Store does not lunch from computer

Generally I go directly to Microsoft store to make purchase, but some add-on apps free one, e.g. HP Smart Print want to open Microsoft Store. Since Microsoft Store will not launch, I am unable to use the full extent of my printer. I tried fixing this by going through all the necessary steps to get MS Store to open, no success. I do receive Code: 0x80131500. Oh, when I try to report this issue through Send us your feedback, it will not send the message, instead just spins like it is trying to connect to a server.

Is there a work around to download the few apps I need from Microsoft so I can get out of the Dark Ages?

Thank you.

:)

Crash&Burn, May 6, 2020
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, May 6, 2020
  3. Mithin_EJ Win User
    Error with Microsoft Store

Hi RafayShabbir,

Thank you for posting your question in Microsoft Community.

Let me make it up to you by giving you the best resolution for your concern with your Microsoft store.

Step 1: Reset the Microsoft Store cache

• Press Win + S. This will open Windows search bar.
    • Type “cmd”, and then simultaneously press “Ctrl+Shift+Enter key”.
    • Click on the Yes button.
    • Then type in “Wsreset” and press Enter key for the command to execute.
    Step 2: Run app troubleshooter

• In the search box, type troubleshooting.
    • Click on view all and select Windows store app troubleshooter.
    • Click next and follow the instruction.

Note: Once after the inbuilt
    troubleshooter complete, I suggest you to restart the computer.

Steps 3: Install Windows update

• Press Windows key from the keyboard and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Please let us know if the issue persists.

Hope it helps,

Mithin EJ

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mithin_EJ, May 6, 2020
  4. Microsoft Store does not lunch from computer

Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, May 6, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Store does not lunch from computer

1. Microsoft Store does not lunch from computer - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store does

2. Roblox from microsoft store restarts the computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox from microsoft store restarts the computer: Please help me, I run roblox from microsoft store and a second later my computer restarts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-from-microsoft-store-restarts-the-computer/519ff065-35ed-4eb2-87d9-20b5ec751ef8
  3. Roblox from Microsoft Store does not launch.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Roblox from Microsoft Store does not launch.: whenever i try to launch Roblox, the version downloaded from the MS store, it will open for a few seconds, then close.i've restarted my system, uninstalled & reinstalled, updated the program, repaired & reset the program through settings, disabled antivirus, tried WSReset,...
  4. Roblox from Microsoft Store does not launch.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox from Microsoft Store does not launch.: whenever i try to launch Roblox, the version downloaded from the MS store, it will open for a few seconds, then close.i've restarted my system, uninstalled & reinstalled, updated the program, repaired & reset the program through settings, disabled antivirus, tried WSReset,...
  5. Roblox from Microsoft Store does not launch.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Microsoft store is gone from my computer

Microsoft store is gone from my computer: I did everything I can do to get microsoft store back after a reset, I even reset it completely one more time and it is still not there. every method and answer that you can find on the internet I can assure you I did it, so please if someone can help me reply because I...
  7. Microsoft lunch any Music appliction on OS?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft lunch any Music appliction on OS?: The world of music has always youtube music played an essential role in human culture. Music helps us celebrate, mourn, pray, and even fight. It is the poetry of the soul and the words to which we sing together. How music influences us Music has always been an influential...
  8. Microsoft lunch any Music appliction on OS?

Microsoft lunch any Music appliction on OS?: The world of music has always youtube music played an essential role in human culture. Music helps us celebrate, mourn, pray, and even fight. It is the poetry of the soul and the words to which we sing together. How music influences us Music has always been an influential...
  9. Microsoft Store Missing from Computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store Missing from Computer: Hello. My uncle called me today to ask me why he can't view pictures. He says he keeps getting an error that says he "needs a new app for this" or something along those lines. So I did some googling and they said to just redownload pictures from the app store. Here's the...
  10. How To Remove Microsoft Store from Computer

How To Remove Microsoft Store from Computer: Yes, this has been asked over time, but I am at a loss how to remove the Microsoft Store from the 45 laptops we use for the school since the installation of Win 10 Pro 20H2. Any references or help is deeply appreciated. I have attempted to use the following registry...