Windows 10: Microsoft Store does not open correctly on Surface Laptop 4, Windows 11

Discus and support Microsoft Store does not open correctly on Surface Laptop 4, Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Microsoft Store does not open correctly on Surface Laptop 4, Windows 11When I open the store I get an error "Try that Again - Page could not be loaded.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SurfBox-, Oct 15, 2021.

1. SurfBox- Win User

Microsoft Store does not open correctly on Surface Laptop 4, Windows 11

Microsoft Store does not open correctly on Surface Laptop 4, Windows 11When I open the store I get an error "Try that Again - Page could not be loaded. Please try again later."I also have the error Code: 0x80131500 and a CV number.I have attempted rebooting, checking for updates none available, confirming I have the correct date and time, and also repairing/refresh the app in settings.How can I fix this issue? I am unable to download Windows apps through the Microsoft store.Thank you.

:)

SurfBox-, Oct 15, 2021

2. Problem updating Windows Surface Pro 4 with Windows 10 feature updates

Hi,

I have manage to install image for Microsoft Surface Pro 4 by going to https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...erecoveryimage and download a recovery image for Microsoft Surface Pro 4.

What I did to reset your Surface from a USB recovery drive was:
    Step 1: Make sure your Surface is turned off and plugged in (hold down the power
    button for 30 seconds).
    Step 2: Insert the USB recovery drive into the USB port on your Surface.
    Step 3: Press and hold the volume-down button while you press and release the
    power button on your Surface.
    Step 4: When the Surface logo appears, release the volume button.
    Step 5: When prompted, select the language and keyboard layout you want.
    Step 6: Select Troubleshoot > Reset your PC.
    If prompted for a recovery key, select Skip this drive at the bottom of the
    screen.
    Step 7: Select the target operating system you wish to reset. This
    refers to the current operating system installed on your Surface.
    Step 8: Select Yes, repartition the drives, and on the next page, select Next.
    Step 9: Choose Just remove my files.
    Step 10: Select Reset.
    Surface restarts and the Surface logo displays while the reset process continues
    (this can take a while).

This always fails and I have to do the below which continues installation.
    Windows 10 Installation Media:

1. Insert the Media (DVD/USB) in your PC and restart.
    2. Boot from the media.
    3. Select Repair Your Computer.
    Select Troubleshoot.

1. Choose Command Prompt from the menu:
    Type in the command:
    Diskpart
    Type in the command:
    List disk (Note which disk is your Boot drive number mine is 0)
    Type in the command:
    Sel disk 0
    Type in the command:
    List vol (Note which volume is the EFI partition mine is 4)
    Type in the command:
    Sel vol 4
    Type in the command:
    assign letter=V:
    Type in the command:
    Exit
    Type in the command:
    V:
    After you have assigned a drive letter Using Diskpart You can format the EFI partition:
    Example: if you assigned a letter V to the partition the command would be:
    format V: /FS:FAT32
    Type in the command:
    bcdboot C:\windows /s V: /f UEFI

Now I have an issue that I cannot install Feature Updates. They keep failing to install.
    Any ideas how to resolve issue?

jaburmester, Oct 15, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Boot Surface Laptop to USB - no Volume button

Hello Jimmy, Microsoft Store does not open correctly on Surface Laptop 4, Windows 11 :)

This doesn't list the "Surface Laptop", but you might give it a try to see.

*Arrow Boot Microsoft Surface from a USB device

Otherwise, you should be able to use OPTION ONE below to boot from the USB from advanced startup.

*Arrow Boot from USB Drive on Windows 10 PC Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials

Brink, Oct 15, 2021
  4. Microsoft Store does not open correctly on Surface Laptop 4, Windows 11

Surface Pro 4 Battery issues

If the laptop works without the battery than the charger is functioning correctly. Take a cloth with a bit of rubbing alcohol on it (or some on-the-go alcohol swabs), and clean the metal contacts that connect your battery to your laptop.

Make sure to install all Windows important updates.

Install the latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

Microsoft Store does not open correctly on Surface Laptop 4, Windows 11 pbDp4sx.png

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions won't resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to the laptop.

4. When you log in to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

1. Shut down the computer and disconnect the power cord.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Press and hold the power button for ten seconds.

4. Reattach the battery and AC power adapter, then start up the laptop.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If the battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, Oct 15, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Store does not open correctly on Surface Laptop 4, Windows 11

1. Microsoft Store does not open correctly on Surface Laptop 4, Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store does

2. Surface Laptop 4 `วันและเวลา ไม่ตรง - Windows 11 - Date and time not correct

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Laptop 4 `วันและเวลา ไม่ตรง - Windows 11 - Date and time not correct: เรียนสอบถามครับผมใช่ Surface Laptop 4 Win 11 homeรีเซตพีซี ด้วย คลาวส์ / ด้วย usb recoveryตั้งค่าใน date time แบบ auto เวลาก็ยังไม่ปัจจุบัน ปิดเครื่อง เปิดเครื่อง เวลา หยุดที่ ตอนที่เราปิดเครื่องขอคำแนะนำด้วยครับ - - - -Translated from Thai by Google: I use Surface Laptop 4...
  3. Surface Laptop 4 `วันและเวลา ไม่ตรง - Windows 11 - Date and time not correct

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Laptop 4 `วันและเวลา ไม่ตรง - Windows 11 - Date and time not correct: เรียนสอบถามครับผมใช่ Surface Laptop 4 Win 11 homeรีเซตพีซี ด้วย คลาวส์ / ด้วย usb recoveryตั้งค่าใน date time แบบ auto เวลาก็ยังไม่ปัจจุบัน ปิดเครื่อง เปิดเครื่อง เวลา หยุดที่ ตอนที่เราปิดเครื่องขอคำแนะนำด้วยครับ - - - -Translated from Thai by Google: I use Surface Laptop 4...
  4. Examplify download Windows 11 Microsoft Surface 4 laptop, Bar Exam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Examplify download Windows 11 Microsoft Surface 4 laptop, Bar Exam: Hi,I am taking the FL bar in July and need to download Examplify ExamSoft for my laptop. I have a Surface 4 with Windows 11, and when I download ExamSoft, it keeps saying something about the C++ 86, and then when I open the software itself, it says something with the core...
  5. Examplify download Windows 11 Microsoft Surface 4 laptop, Bar Exam

Examplify download Windows 11 Microsoft Surface 4 laptop, Bar Exam: Hi,I am taking the FL bar in July and need to download Examplify ExamSoft for my laptop. I have a Surface 4 with Windows 11, and when I download ExamSoft, it keeps saying something about the C++ 86, and then when I open the software itself, it says something with the core...
  6. Microsoft Store does not open correctly on Surface Laptop 4, Windows 11

Microsoft Store does not open correctly on Surface Laptop 4, Windows 11: Microsoft Store does not open correctly on Surface Laptop 4, Windows 11When I open the store I get an error "Try that Again - Page could not be loaded. Please try again later."I also have the error Code: 0x80131500 and a CV number.I have attempted rebooting, checking for...
  7. MIcrosoft store does not open

MIcrosoft store does not open: I have had an issue with Microsoft store and it now does not open. I wish to down load apps to do and sticky notes as this is my primary business PC. How do i go about restoreing store and fixing the download issues which seemed to cause me so many issues Thanks in...
  8. Microsoft store does not opens.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store does not opens.: On clicking the icon Microsoft store's window opens and closes after 3-4 seconds. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-does-not-opens/5bde6945-0638-48c8-b0fa-383b0890d8b6
  9. Microsoft Store does not open?

Microsoft Store does not open?: Today I bought a new laptop. After the first settings I wanted to open the Microsoft Store to disable the Windows 10 s mode. However, when opening the Microsoft Store it only says that the page cannot be loaded. I have already tried all the suggested solutions on the...
  10. Microsoft Store does not open on laptop

Microsoft Store does not open on laptop: My Microsoft Store and other appsopen and immediately close. I have tried repairing it, resetting my install Does anyone have any further ideas?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-does-not-open-on-laptop/76cfb1d3-ff21-4195-b7b2-8c0beaa4b824"