Windows 10: Microsoft Store does not open on laptop

Discus and support Microsoft Store does not open on laptop in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; My Microsoft Store and other appsopen and immediately close. I have tried repairing it, resetting my install Does anyone have any further ideas??... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Mallory91, Dec 28, 2019.

1. Mallory91 Win User

Microsoft Store does not open on laptop

My Microsoft Store and other appsopen and immediately close. I have tried repairing it, resetting my install

Does anyone have any further ideas??

:)

Mallory91, Dec 28, 2019

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Dec 28, 2019
  3. Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Dec 28, 2019
  4. Microsoft Store does not open on laptop

store

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community!

I would suggest you to clear the cache memory of the Windows Store app.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run window

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter.

Now try to open Windows store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, Dec 28, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Store does not open on laptop

1. Microsoft Store does not open on laptop - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store does

2. W11 - Microsoft Store does not open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    W11 - Microsoft Store does not open: When I click on the MS Store icon nothing happens. The icon also appears to be greyed out.Tried all of the following with no success:Tried all the suggestions here: How to Fix Windows 11 Microsoft Store not Working 3 Ways ubackup.comAlso tried this but couldn't seem to get...
  3. W11 - Microsoft Store does not open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W11 - Microsoft Store does not open: When I click on the MS Store icon nothing happens. The icon also appears to be greyed out.Tried all of the following with no success:Tried all the suggestions here: How to Fix Windows 11 Microsoft Store not Working 3 Ways ubackup.comAlso tried this but couldn't seem to get...
  4. Microsoft Store does not open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store does not open: I couldn't get my Microsoft Store open. I try clicking it and it doesn't respond. What should I do? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-does-not-open/e32869bf-5bb4-47c5-86f3-127abe943779
  5. MIcrosoft store does not open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MIcrosoft store does not open: I have had an issue with Microsoft store and it now does not open. I wish to down load apps to do and sticky notes as this is my primary business PC. How do i go about restoreing store and fixing the download issues which seemed to cause me so many issues Thanks in...
  6. Microsoft store does not opens.

Microsoft store does not opens.: On clicking the icon Microsoft store's window opens and closes after 3-4 seconds. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-does-not-opens/5bde6945-0638-48c8-b0fa-383b0890d8b6
  7. Microsoft Store does not open?

Microsoft Store does not open?: Today I bought a new laptop. After the first settings I wanted to open the Microsoft Store to disable the Windows 10 s mode. However, when opening the Microsoft Store it only says that the page cannot be loaded. I have already tried all the suggested solutions on the...
  8. Microsoft Store does not open/update not installed?

Microsoft Store does not open/update not installed?: Hi, after my Microsoft Store could no longer install apps, I manually closed it via "Apps & Features" in Windows. Unfortunately it doesn't start anymore for days now, it feels uninstalled. In Apps & Features it is no longer displayed, but when you press "Start" it does, but...
  9. Microsoft Store does not open

Microsoft Store does not open: Guys, my Microsoft store doesn't want to open and I've already tried all the methods to fix it. I currently have the s-mode and can't remove it if I can't get into microsoft store. I'm honestly starting to get frustrated, I don't have powershell to try to reinstall the app...
  10. nu se deschide microsoft store (does not open microsoft store)

nu se deschide microsoft store (does not open microsoft store): doresc să deschidă o aplicație în Microsoft Store și nu se deschide (want to open an app in the Microsoft Store and it does not open) * Moved from Community Participation Center...