Windows 10: Microsoft Store does not recognize hard disk?

Discus and support Microsoft Store does not recognize hard disk? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Recently the Microsoft Store does not recognize my HDD (D:), my SSD on which Windows is installed (C:) is recognized, Can anyone explain why?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Haray, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Haray Win User

Microsoft Store does not recognize hard disk?

Recently the Microsoft Store does not recognize my HDD (DMicrosoft Store does not recognize hard disk? :), my SSD on which Windows is installed (CMicrosoft Store does not recognize hard disk? :) is recognized, Can anyone explain why?

:)

Haray, Jun 28, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 28, 2020
  3. Windows 10 does not recognize my hard drive

Hi Harish,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

It must be unfortunate that you are end up with this situation. Let me help you resolve the issue.

In order to give the appropriate solution, please share the details.

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• How did you perform Windows 10 upgrade? Was it Windows Update or Media Creation Tool?

• Have you created a recovery point prior to the update?

If you have already created a backup of your data, you will be able to access all documents.

As a work around, I suggest you to go through the below link and check if it helps you.

Click on,
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/windows-10-does-not-recognize-my-second-hard-drive/11f1cf28-0320-4a5e-aabb-e66e13a7526b

Please share the details. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Aswin_Anand, Jun 28, 2020
  4. Microsoft Store does not recognize hard disk?

Windows 10 1909 Causes Secondary Hard Drive to not be Recognized

Installing the Windows 10 1909 Update causes my secondary hard drive to not be recognized.

Steps to confirm issue:

• Secondary drive not visible in Windows Explorer
    • Secondary drive not visible in device manager
    • Secondary drive not visible in disk manager

Steps to replicate issue:

• Installing 1909 update

Steps to resolve issue:

• Uninstall 1909 update

Since updates can only be delayed for so long, an actual fix would be appreciated.

Teknophile, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Store does not recognize hard disk?

1. Microsoft Store does not recognize hard disk? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store does

2. Microsoft Store does not recognize system components correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store does not recognize system components correctly: I am attempting to install the Amazon Appstore via the Microsoft Store app. The Store app says that my system does not have all of the correct required hardware. When reviewing the System Requirements, there are two items that are identified as missing: - Processor: Intel...
  3. Microsoft Store does not recognize system components correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store does not recognize system components correctly: I am attempting to install the Amazon Appstore via the Microsoft Store app. The Store app says that my system does not have all of the correct required hardware. When reviewing the System Requirements, there are two items that are identified as missing: - Processor: Intel...
  4. Microsoft Store Does Not Recognize Insider Status

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Does Not Recognize Insider Status: Good morning,I am registered with the Windows Insider program through the "Insider" website and I am running the latest Insider build at the time of writing this message 22000.469. Both the website and my account info on the PC show that I am part of the Insider Beta...
  5. Microsoft Store Does Not Recognize Insider Status

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Does Not Recognize Insider Status: Good morning,I am registered with the Windows Insider program through the "Insider" website and I am running the latest Insider build at the time of writing this message 22000.469. Both the website and my account info on the PC show that I am part of the Insider Beta...
  6. Hard disk is not recognized?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hard disk is not recognized?: Hello dear good question community, I have another computer problem. I own a Rambot 988B and recently I got an internal hard disk from SEAGATE. I watched YouTube videos about how to set up/connect a hard drive. I'm sure that the hard drive is properly seated in the...
  7. Is it possible to format a hard disk that Windows 10 does not recognize?

Is it possible to format a hard disk that Windows 10 does not recognize?: So the hard disk is shown in the device manager as "Unknown USB device". Since it no longer works properly I want to format it. Is that possible? Kann man eine Festplatte formatieren die Windows 10 nicht erkennt?
  8. External hard disk is not recognized?

External hard disk is not recognized?: Is recognized but not displayed in the This PC! Externe Festplatte wird nicht erkannt?
  9. Microsoft Store does not recognize device to install game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store does not recognize device to install game: I bought a game on the sore and it won't recognize my device to install it. I have: 1. added my device through settings as instructed. It is showing as listed. 2. Updated windows 3. Updated Microsoft Store per instructions 4. restarted my computer It still does not...
  10. Why does Microsoft Store not recognize secondary hard drives as an install location

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why does Microsoft Store not recognize secondary hard drives as an install location: After searching around on google results it seems this is still unsolved. No amount of doing wsreset or fiddling around in storage settings > change where new content is stored will make the microsoft store recognize it. This is ridiculous. The windows platform and the...