Windows 10: Microsoft store does not show my device when i go to download a purchased game

Discus and support Microsoft store does not show my device when i go to download a purchased game in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have just purchased minecraft for my windows 10 machine. When I go to install and it brings up my devices, it does not show my device in the list,... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Simone 1, Apr 2, 2020.

1. Simone 1 Win User

Microsoft store does not show my device when i go to download a purchased game

I have just purchased minecraft for my windows 10 machine. When I go to install and it brings up my devices, it does not show my device in the list, even though the device is presented when i log into my microsoft account. I have been to settings / sign in with microsoft and followed the instrucions on the microsoft site but this device still does not show.

:)

Simone 1, Apr 2, 2020

2. Purchased game through MS Store but can't install it bc my device isn't listed

I purchased a game, Rise of Nations, through the Microsoft Store. I'm trying to download it to my computer. I have set up my computer as one of my devices in my Microsoft Account. I only have 2 devices and both are showing up under my devices. Both
    appear to be good. But when I select Install, this computer isn't listed only the other one. Am I missing a step??

AmyJones91, Apr 2, 2020
  3. Store game not showing as purchased ... and not playable

Hi, RRotter,

I am an Independent Advisor and will assist you.

Have you contacted Microsoft Store about the issue?

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/28808/...

Is the child signing into the device under your account with his own PIN number?

Have you checked your account to determine if the game is listed in your purchases?

Have you tried logging into your child's Store account using your PIN number instead of his?

Check the steps listed in this thread on Sharing apps with Family

https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/henrikn/2015/1...

Pat

Smittychat., Apr 2, 2020
  4. RRotter Win User

Store game not showing as purchased ... and not playable

My son purchased the Store game PuppetShow: Porcelain Smile. His account wallet showed that there was a deduction for the proper amount. His list of purchases does NOT show the purchase.

When attempting to load the game,he gets a dialog box stating "You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use:" <the game name>. This appears to be a common problem based on searches. This then becomes an unresolvable loop failure.

We need to have the purchased game show up and become playable.

RRotter, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft store does not show my device when i go to download a purchased game - Similar Threads - Microsoft store does

2. game purchased in Microsoft store failing to download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    game purchased in Microsoft store failing to download: Having purchased a game for my son at the Microsoft Store, I'm receiving a '- something happened at our end' error. I have already worked through a series of suggested fixes from your forum but none have worked.I would sincerely appreciate your help.Thanks....
  3. game purchased in Microsoft store failing to download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game purchased in Microsoft store failing to download: Having purchased a game for my son at the Microsoft Store, I'm receiving a '- something happened at our end' error. I have already worked through a series of suggested fixes from your forum but none have worked.I would sincerely appreciate your help.Thanks....
  4. game purchased in Microsoft store failing to download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why does my Microsoft Store not show the same apps and purchases on two separate devices...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my Microsoft Store not show the same apps and purchases on two separate devices...: Im logged into the Microsoft store with the same account on two different devices and my apps library isnt showing the same apps and purchases. I want to install and run apps I have on one device as well as the other, but the app I want in my list only shows on one device in...
  6. Why does my Microsoft Store not show the same apps and purchases on two separate devices...

Why does my Microsoft Store not show the same apps and purchases on two separate devices...: Im logged into the Microsoft store with the same account on two different devices and my apps library isnt showing the same apps and purchases. I want to install and run apps I have on one device as well as the other, but the app I want in my list only shows on one device in...
  7. Purchased game "Trailmakers" in 2022 but game does not show as purchased.

Purchased game "Trailmakers" in 2022 but game does not show as purchased.: I purchased "Trailmakers" through the Microsoft Store on Feb 5, 2022. Order Number 2237842579. I was able to download it and play it at the time. After recently reformatting my pc and reinstalling Windows using this same Microsoft account, the game no longer shows as...
  8. Microsoft Store is not showing purchased apps and games

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store is not showing purchased apps and games: [ATTACH]Microsoft Store is a platform from which you can install apps and games on your Windows 11/10 computer. Like Google Play Store, Microsoft Store also has both paid and free apps and games. You can access all your installed apps and games in Microsoft Store Library. But...
  9. I purchased a game off the Microsoft store, but I was unable to download It.

I purchased a game off the Microsoft store, but I was unable to download It.: I just purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Edition yesterday, and I can't download It I also got the game by redeeming a code. I have already searched through the forums for hours, and I tried everything, but I just can't install It.[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  10. Device Showing up on my Microsoft Account but not on the list when going to purchase...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Device Showing up on my Microsoft Account but not on the list when going to purchase...: I went to download Minecraft on my pc which I already have had purchased and played on my Xbox before, But when I went to the Microsoft store it told me that I only owned I trial of this game when it worked on my Xbox before. Then I found a way through the Xbox app to be able...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft store dont see my device im currently using

2. my device is not showing in microsoft devices