Windows 10: Microsoft Store does not start, same with Feedback Center

Discus and support Microsoft Store does not start, same with Feedback Center in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Microsoft Store won't start, same with Feedback Center, I've already tried running SFC without any positive result.I would appreciate any help.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JessicaMcMullen258, Sep 8, 2021.

1. Microsoft Store does not start, same with Feedback Center

Microsoft Store won't start, same with Feedback Center, I've already tried running SFC without any positive result.I would appreciate any help.

:)

JessicaMcMullen258, Sep 8, 2021
  2. LiorB Win User

Microsoft store and feedback hub don't start

I am running Window 10 Pro build 17134. I started having issues first with Photos which I finally fixed by using Reset. Than I couldn't start the Microsoft Store. I followed the steps detailed in "Microsoft store doesn't start". The WSReset command failed
    with a dialog box saying: purging caches. The APP didn't start.

Next I tried to uses the feedback hub but the application doesn't manage to start either.

LiorB, Sep 8, 2021
  3. btarunr Win User
    Microsoft Opens Retail Experience Center

Showcasing new and emerging technologies that create connected and differentiated experiences for consumers throughout the retail environment, Microsoft Corp. today announced its new Retail Experience Center, which serves as a center of innovation for how Microsoft and the retail industry can address rising consumer expectations and competitive pressures during today’s challenging economic conditions.

Located at Microsoft’s headquarters in Redmond, Wash., the Retail Experience Center is a private, 20,000-square-foot facility housing a fully functioning, interactive store environment, from point of service to receiving dock. Representing a blend of Microsoft’s merchandising efforts as a consumer goods company and its solution capabilities as a technology provider for the retail industry, the center is part of Microsoft’s ongoing investments in exploring how technology-driven innovations can enhance consumers’ lives and shopping experiences.

The Retail Experience Center features in-store displays of Microsoft consumer products and showcases powerful ways to cut costs, create efficiencies, streamline operations, and promote and sell goods — within the aisles, in the employee break room, at receiving and shipping, at checkout, across the Web, and even at home or on the go.

“With changing consumer demands and slowed spending, increasing shopper loyalty and frequency while managing costs is critical for retailers’ success,” said Bill Gonzalez, general manager, Worldwide Distribution and Services Sector at Microsoft. “Through the immersive setting of the Retail Experience Center, our retail customers can emerge with an in-depth sense of how software and innovations can help them rise above competitive pressures and industry regulations to create a consumer-driven operation — one that consistently delivers a differentiated customer experience across multiple channels while empowering employees to make every square foot of retail space as profitable and productive as possible.”

Visitors to the center can experience more than 25 technology innovations and partner solutions in action. These showcase how Microsoft and its industry partners are directly benefiting consumers and the retail industry in the following ways:
    • Build connected shopping experiences and customer loyalty. A hands-on environment with seamless, multichannel integration, the Retail Experience Center encourages visitors to try easy, more natural ways to interact with and access digital content. Interactive technologies include digital signage and kiosks plus applications that deliver targeted, real-time information to a shopping cart or on a consumer’s mobile phone to help influence buying decisions, sales and customer loyalty. Innovations include Microsoft Surface, Microsoft Advertising solutions, Microsoft radio frequency identification infrastructure, Microsoft Tag, Microsoft Commerce Server 2009 and the multitouch features in Windows 7.
    • Improve business insights and decision-making. From the employee break room to assisted selling devices on the sales floor to a store manager’s workbench, the center showcases innovations across the entire retail environment. Visitors can experience how technology can empower retail employees with better visibility, support collaboration for increased productivity, and enable a seamless consumer experience. Innovations include Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009, Microsoft unified communications offerings, Microsoft business intelligence solutions, Windows Mobile and Microsoft Office PerformancePoint Server 2007.
    • Create operational efficiencies. Retailers can cut costs, lower expenses and increase operational efficiencies with technologies for store systems integration, performance management, proactive remote monitoring of a store’s environment, virtualization and enhanced data security capabilities. Environmental sustainability is also demonstrated throughout the center from the design of the building to the management of in-store technology and the eco-friendly packaging for products on its shelves. Technologies include Microsoft System Center Operations Manager 2007 and Windows Server 2008 with Hyper-V technology.
    Center Serves as Test Facility to Influence New Products, Consumer Programs

The Retail Experience Center is also part of Microsoft’s larger effort to establish a research facility to better understand and address how consumers are experiencing the Windows brand at retail as they select and purchase PCs. Acting as a test facility, it will give the retail industry a unique opportunity to provide feedback that can directly influence future Microsoft products and how it sells to consumers.

“Customers have told us they want Microsoft to play a more active role in their technology experiences, by helping direct them to the specific products, services and technologies that will most benefit their unique needs,” said Brad Brooks, corporate vice president for Windows Consumer Product Marketing at Microsoft.

As a result of consumer feedback, early pilots with retailers have included branded store-within-a-store displays, with some featuring trained Microsoft Gurus to assist PC buyers.

Source: Microsoft

btarunr, Sep 8, 2021
  4. sam02 Win User

Microsoft Store does not start, same with Feedback Center

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Sep 8, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Store does not start, same with Feedback Center

1. Microsoft Store does not start, same with Feedback Center - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store does

2. Microsoft Store and Feedback Hub will not launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store and Feedback Hub will not launch: I'm trying to install a new printer on a new Dell Windows 10 machine and the only way to get the drivers for the printer is through the Microsoft Store. When I try to launch the Microsoft Store it comes up for about 3 seconds and then goes away with no error message. I went...
  3. Microsoft Store and Feedback Hub will not launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store and Feedback Hub will not launch: I'm trying to install a new printer on a new Dell Windows 10 machine and the only way to get the drivers for the printer is through the Microsoft Store. When I try to launch the Microsoft Store it comes up for about 3 seconds and then goes away with no error message. I went...
  4. Microsoft store and Feedback hub

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store and Feedback hub: My feedback hub and microsoft store wont open. i tried to reset feedback hub in settings apps and feature, but it just resets for hours. it wont even like open the app and close, they both just refuse to open. anyone have any idea?...
  5. Microsoft store doesnt launch, the same with the Feedback Hub

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft store doesnt launch, the same with the Feedback Hub: Microsoft Store doesn't launch, the same with the Feedback Hub https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-doesnt-launch-the-same-with-the/9e647531-dcf4-4d25-b699-84d1fbd2cd0a
  6. Microsoft Store and Feedback Hub not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store and Feedback Hub not working: Hi, My Microsoft Store is not opening. It gives error - "Page could not be loaded. Please try again." Code: 0x80131500 This is going on since many months. I tried so many methods mentioned on community forums and all latest Windows updates, but nothing successful. Could you...
  7. Microsoft Store and Feedback App missing

Microsoft Store and Feedback App missing: Hello, Today I saw that my Microsoft Photos app is missing from my PC. Went to the microsoft page to download it, but when I click on the pop-up message to redirect me to store, it didn't start the MS Store. I went to search it in windows, but it seems that I don't have it...
  8. Security center does not start

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security center does not start: When I go to activate in the services part, the security center is all off and does not allow to start it and therefore the Windows security does not turn on... Windows security says: Security at a glance. I don't have any other antivirus installed so they won't tell me...
  9. microsoft store and feedback hub not working

microsoft store and feedback hub not working: Microsoft store not opening, done wsreset.exe but error message "ms-windows-store:PurgeCached The app didn't start". Feed back hub and help also not working. Performed System file checker, no damaged files...
  10. Microsoft store and feedback hub don't start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft store and feedback hub don't start: I am running Window 10 Pro build 17134. I started having issues first with Photos which I finally fixed by using Reset. Than I couldn't start the Microsoft Store. I followed the steps detailed in "Microsoft store doesn't start". The WSReset command failed with a dialog box...