Windows 10: Microsoft store does not work with a Business account

Discus and support Microsoft store does not work with a Business account in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Same problem as reported year after year.Trying to download a free app on MS store, gives an error. "Account does not exist"Is there a plan to fix this... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Tor-Olav Berntzen, Apr 25, 2022.

1. Microsoft store does not work with a Business account

Same problem as reported year after year.Trying to download a free app on MS store, gives an error. "Account does not exist"Is there a plan to fix this issue, that has been around for 4+ years?And NO, connecting a phoney or personal account to a corporate computer is not a good idea for a multitude of reasons.ThanksTor-Olav

:)

Tor-Olav Berntzen, Apr 25, 2022
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Apr 25, 2022
  3. Tim923347 Win User
    Can't connect to App Store with 'For Business' account

I am unable to log on to the Microsoft Store using a 'for business' account. The error suggests that my user account can't be found. Same error as when I try to log on to any Microsoft service where I don't select 'use your school or business' credentials.
    Only there is no such option with the Store.

Tim923347, Apr 25, 2022
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Microsoft store does not work with a Business account

How do you Work with Resellers when Selling from the Microsoft Store for Business?

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand your query regarding Microsoft Store for Business.

We do have a dedicated team for queries related to Microsoft Store for Business, let me point you in the right direction. I would suggest you to visit
    https://businessstore.microsoft.com/support and select the appropriate category. You can also create a support
    request from the same link.

Additional information:

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 25, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft store does not work with a Business account

1. Microsoft store does not work with a Business account - Similar Threads - Microsoft store does

2. Microsoft store does not work with a Business account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store does not work with a Business account: Same problem as reported year after year.Trying to download a free app on MS store, gives an error. "Account does not exist"Is there a plan to fix this issue, that has been around for 4+ years?And NO, connecting a phoney or personal account to a corporate computer is not a...
  3. Microsoft store does not work with a Business account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store does not work with a Business account: Same problem as reported year after year.Trying to download a free app on MS store, gives an error. "Account does not exist"Is there a plan to fix this issue, that has been around for 4+ years?And NO, connecting a phoney or personal account to a corporate computer is not a...
  4. Microsoft store does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store does not work: Hi. For the past few days I have been trying to log into the Microsoft store. I get the same message every time. I have created different accounts, I have tried changing passwords, clearing caches. Nothing helps. All I want to do is log in. I can log in online to Google or...
  5. Microsoft Store does not work

Microsoft Store does not work: I can not access the Microsoft store I tried resetting the app, reinstalling, reinstalling all apps, I even upgraded from win 10 to 11 hoping that this will solve the problem, I even tried to change the region settings and it does not work nor anything else that is part of...
  6. microsoft store does not work

microsoft store does not work: microsoft store does open and i could log in, but that is that. it cannot download anything, it cannot install programs, it does say that i own program but actually i dont have such program in my pc. tryied everything, troubleshooter, reseting iin cmd, restarting, nothing....
  7. microsoft store does not work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store does not work: microsoft store does open and i could log in, but that is that. it cannot download anything, it cannot install programs, it does say that i own program but actually i dont have such program in my pc. tryied everything, troubleshooter, reseting iin cmd, restarting, nothing....
  8. BUSINESS ACCOUNT: "That microsoft account does not exist"

BUSINESS ACCOUNT: "That microsoft account does not exist": Hello I have a PC where we want to download the Company Portal. When you press the "install" button the user get's promted to a login window. If the user closes the window the Company Portal will not download. The user do not get the popup askin if they want to download the...
  9. Microsoft Store does not working???

Microsoft Store does not working???: Hi Everyone. My Microsoft Store does not working??? My Windows Edition is Windows 10 Enterprise N x64 Code: 0x80131500 CV: mzhbg54Ink+6Bi/c https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-does-not-working/2f18d3c8-01d9-4d77-928f-ddbbe80721ab
  10. microsoft store does not work

microsoft store does not work: Hello whenever i open microsoft store it dose not work.i send an attachment that show what is the problem .how i can fix this problem? Image removed which simply said "Something bad happened" * Original title: alireza...