Windows 10: Microsoft Store doesn't accept indian debit cards

Discus and support Microsoft Store doesn't accept indian debit cards in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi,I am trying to purchase something from microsoft store and it doesnt accept Indian Debit CardI tried State Bank of India Debitcard which is VISA... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Uma MaheshPadisetty, Jun 3, 2021.

1. Microsoft Store doesn't accept indian debit cards

Hi,I am trying to purchase something from microsoft store and it doesnt accept Indian Debit CardI tried State Bank of India Debitcard which is VISA Card and ICICI Debit Card with is master card.Please dont think i am dumb that there is problem with my cards and give me standard writeup.I regularly use those cards for other purchases on amazon/flipkart and pay online.Can you please check your systems to accept indian debit cards?Thanks,Uma Mahesh

:)

Uma MaheshPadisetty, Jun 3, 2021

2. Indian debit cards are not accepted in Windows Store.

Hello!

In the year 2013 when I was using Windows 8/8.1, I've purchased two items from Windows Store using two different Indian bank's debit cards. That time, both of them worked properly along with the additional security measure Indian cards follow. But now, I'm
    unable to use any of the Indian debit cards. I know Indian debit cards don't work on most of the international websites, but why did Microsoft remove support when it had it already working earlier?

Thank you!

Original title: Microsoft earlier supported Indian debit cards, but stopped now?

Prateek.Jain, Jun 3, 2021
  3. Acceptance of Indian Debit or Credit cards?

Will microsoft allows Indian Debit Cards to buy such products in Microsoft Store?

(gauthamreddy), Jun 3, 2021
  4. Microsoft Store doesn't accept indian debit cards

Indian debit cards are not accepted in Windows Store.

The Accounts & Billing support will only say that yes Indian debit cards are not accepted. I want to know the reason,
    why the support was removed when you already had it.

Prateek.Jain, Jun 3, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Store doesn't accept indian debit cards

1. Microsoft Store doesn't accept indian debit cards - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store doesn't

2. Not able to register Microsoft Azure account using Indian Mastercard/Visa debit cards.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Not able to register Microsoft Azure account using Indian Mastercard/Visa debit cards.: Hi, I am trying to set up Microsoft Azure account and it is not letting me register using my Indian Visa/Mastercard Debit card. Can you please check if Indian debit cards are accepted or not? Thanks...
  3. Not able to register Microsoft Azure account using Indian Mastercard/Visa debit cards.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to register Microsoft Azure account using Indian Mastercard/Visa debit cards.: Hi, I am trying to set up Microsoft Azure account and it is not letting me register using my Indian Visa/Mastercard Debit card. Can you please check if Indian debit cards are accepted or not? Thanks...
  4. Not able to register Microsoft Azure account using Indian Mastercard/Visa debit cards.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft not accepting debit card

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft not accepting debit card: I want to renew my Microsoft 365. And i am using my State Bank of India VISA debit card. Why is that not working?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-not-accepting-debit-card/a4546e2b-8f28-4f5d-b3b4-666fe5e4e6bd
  6. Microsoft not accepting debit card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft not accepting debit card: I want to renew my Microsoft 365. And i am using my State Bank of India VISA debit card. Why is that not working?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-not-accepting-debit-card/a4546e2b-8f28-4f5d-b3b4-666fe5e4e6bd
  7. Microsoft not accepting debit card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. microsoft 365 accepted debit card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft 365 accepted debit card: microsoft 365 accept rupay debit cards ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-365-accepted-debit-card/5f7b4021-5fd8-4b0c-9dc2-b24b4ef672ed
  9. Debit card not working on Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Debit card not working on Microsoft Store: Hi...As the title suggests, I am trying to buy an app from the Microsoft Store but it refuses to accept my debit card. It says the card info do not match but this card is internationally valid and does work with other websites like PayPal. Any idea how to complete the...
  10. Acceptance of Indian Debit or Credit cards?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acceptance of Indian Debit or Credit cards?: Will microsoft allows Indian Debit Cards to buy such products in Microsoft Store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acceptance-of-indian-debit-or-credit-cards/12b3ef28-302b-4f5a-a98f-5aa32ce452a2