Windows 10: Microsoft Store doesn't allow app installs

Discus and support Microsoft Store doesn't allow app installs in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am trying to install a game I bought, but it says there is an error on your end. Its a pre-order so I am not suprised to see this kind of error,... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by LDvorsha, Oct 23, 2019.

1. LDvorsha Win User

Microsoft Store doesn't allow app installs

I am trying to install a game I bought, but it says there is an error on your end. Its a pre-order so I am not suprised to see this kind of error, though I would have expected a message saying that this product is not released yet...

To verify that the issue isn't my computer, I tried installing the Twitter app. This also gives me the error:

Page could not be loaded

Code: 0x000001F8

CV: 37uKzI3uOk+Iks7G

I have run the troubleshooter multiple times, and reset the app, tried deleting the cache, nothing seems to fix the issue, though the app does now allow me to access the store page when it can connect to the site, I can't install any apps through this program.

:)

LDvorsha, Oct 23, 2019

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Oct 23, 2019
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Microsoft Store doesn't allow app installs [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Oct 23, 2019
  4. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Oct 23, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store doesn't allow app installs - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store doesn't

2. How to allow apps that Microsoft doesn't allow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to allow apps that Microsoft doesn't allow: After trying all the suggestions re: Windows running in S mode etc, I can now install VLC. This was by going to Microsoft Store, clicking my profile picture then going to Settings.What I then changed was the item that says "Purchase Sign InWhen I buy from Microsoft Store,...
  3. How to allow apps that Microsoft doesn't allow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to allow apps that Microsoft doesn't allow: After trying all the suggestions re: Windows running in S mode etc, I can now install VLC. This was by going to Microsoft Store, clicking my profile picture then going to Settings.What I then changed was the item that says "Purchase Sign InWhen I buy from Microsoft Store,...
  4. Microsoft store not allowing installs

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store not allowing installs: I’m currently trying to download the xbox app through the microsoft store, however the install button just completely does nothing, refreshing the store page and it still asks me to install it, the store cannot complete the basic function of allowing you to download apps from...
  5. Microsoft store not allowing installs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store not allowing installs: I’m currently trying to download the xbox app through the microsoft store, however the install button just completely does nothing, refreshing the store page and it still asks me to install it, the store cannot complete the basic function of allowing you to download apps from...
  6. Microsoft store not allowing installs

7. My Microsoft Store doesn't install any app.

My Microsoft Store doesn't install any app.: Hello,I recently tried to install the intel graphics command center on the microsoft store app, but it doesn't install it nor any other apps, i've tried troubleshooting, uninstalling, updating, reinstalling, WSreset.exe, turning on and off the microsoft store install service,...
  8. Microsoft Store won't allow me to install apps.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store won't allow me to install apps.: I recently purchased the Halo: MasterChief Collection, however I encountered a number of problems in the process of downloading the games. The Microsoft Store first won't allow me to install anything, anytime I try and install something I receive the error message "Try Again...
  9. Windows 10 will not allow apps not from the Microsoft Store to be installed.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 will not allow apps not from the Microsoft Store to be installed.: Windows 10 will not allow apps not from the Microsoft Store to be installed. I can see no way to change this in the Settings - Apps options. Why is this? The apps I need are not in the Microsoft Store. Being unable to install the apps I need is causing issues to...
  10. Device is not linked to Microsoft account, Microsoft Store doesn't allow to install a program

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Device is not linked to Microsoft account, Microsoft Store doesn't allow to install a program: Hi there, I've tried to install the Windows File Recovery tool from the following link https://www.microsoft.com/ru-ru/p/app/9n26s50ln705?activetab=pivot:overviewtab Windows offered me to install the program directly from Microsoft Store. However as can be seen from...