Windows 10: Microsoft Store doesn't download anything at all.

Discus and support Microsoft Store doesn't download anything at all. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I've recently purchased a game from the Microsoft Store. Unfortunately, the download starts, but never actually moves. It isn't a connection issue.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Raphael Ozono, Nov 28, 2019.

1. Microsoft Store doesn't download anything at all.

I've recently purchased a game from the Microsoft Store. Unfortunately, the download starts, but never actually moves. It isn't a connection issue. Downloading by any other means is perfectly functional. But the microsoft store just doesn't work at all.

:)

Raphael Ozono, Nov 28, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Microsoft Store doesn't download anything at all. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Nov 28, 2019
  3. setting doesn´t launch, or launches the store instead

setting doesn´t launch, or launches the store instead

Moved from es-ES

YESICAAMAYA, Nov 28, 2019
  4. CyrrusV Win User

Microsoft Store doesn't download anything at all.

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Nov 28, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Store doesn't download anything at all.

1. Microsoft Store doesn't download anything at all. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store doesn't

2. Microsoft store not downloading or updating anything at all.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store not downloading or updating anything at all.: I tried updating one of my games Roblox after a long time and it said "an error occurred on our side ." showing the retry button. I tried downloading another random app and then another and realized that there is some problem with the store or my pc. I tried following...
  3. Microsoft store not downloading or updating anything at all.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store not downloading or updating anything at all.: I tried updating one of my games Roblox after a long time and it said "an error occurred on our side ." showing the retry button. I tried downloading another random app and then another and realized that there is some problem with the store or my pc. I tried following...
  4. Microsoft store not downloading or updating anything at all.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Microsoft store doesn't download anything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store doesn't download anything.: Hello everyone, I need help with this issue. Whenever I try to download anything through the Microsoft store, it always gets hung up on acquiring the license and then abruptly fails the download. I get the error code 0x80070005 and I can't remember the last time I've been...
  6. Microsoft store doesn't download anything.

Microsoft store doesn't download anything.: Hello everyone, I need help with this issue. Whenever I try to download anything through the Microsoft store, it always gets hung up on acquiring the license and then abruptly fails the download. I get the error code 0x80070005 and I can't remember the last time I've been...
  7. My Microsoft Store doesn't properly download anything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft Store doesn't properly download anything.: Every time I try to download something through the Microsoft Store. including updates and new apps, it says the update/download is either "pending" or "downloading", but never gets past 1% and never actually downloads anything. I am using Windows 11, and have had this issue...
  8. Microsoft store not downloading or updating anything at all.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store not downloading or updating anything at all.: I tried updating one of my games Asphalt 9 after a long time and it said "There has been an error." showing the retry button. I tried downloading another random app and then another and realized that there is some problem with the store or my pc. I tried following multiple...
  9. Microsoft store not downloading or updating anything at all.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store not downloading or updating anything at all.: I tried updating one of my games Asphalt 9 after a long time and it said "There has been an error." showing the retry button. I tried downloading another random app and then another and realized that there is some problem with the store or my pc. I tried following multiple...
  10. Microsoft store not downloading or updating anything at all.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft store doesnt download anything