Windows 10: Microsoft Store doesn't find any updates

Discus and support Microsoft Store doesn't find any updates in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I wanted to start to play Flight Simulator as usual but today, it opens the Windows Store waiting for an update of a Gaming Services ?. When I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by PapaFrantz, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Microsoft Store doesn't find any updates

Hello,

I wanted to start to play Flight Simulator as usual but today, it opens the Windows Store waiting for an update of a Gaming Services ?. When I click the 'Install' button, nothing happens...

Then I go to 'Download Updates' and click 'Get updates', nothing happens.

I've tried everything I could find on the web: wsreset, windows update, power shell stuff, services running, etc.

Any idea how to solve this please?

Thanks beforehand,

François -

Microsoft Store doesn't find any updates [​IMG]

:)

PapaFrantz, Sep 25, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Microsoft Store doesn't find any updates [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Sep 25, 2020
  3. setting doesn´t launch, or launches the store instead

setting doesn´t launch, or launches the store instead

Moved from es-ES

YESICAAMAYA, Sep 25, 2020
  4. CyrrusV Win User

Microsoft Store doesn't find any updates

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Store doesn't find any updates

1. Microsoft Store doesn't find any updates - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store doesn't

2. Microsoft Store doesn't update apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store doesn't update apps: Apps just doesn't updating in Microsoft Store. I don't know what to. Windows is updated. Just got my laptop and trying to solve that problem. Need your help. Thank you in advance...
  3. Microsoft Store doesn't update apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store doesn't update apps: Apps just doesn't updating in Microsoft Store. I don't know what to. Windows is updated. Just got my laptop and trying to solve that problem. Need your help. Thank you in advance...
  4. My Microsoft Store doesn't install any app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft Store doesn't install any app.: Hello,I recently tried to install the intel graphics command center on the microsoft store app, but it doesn't install it nor any other apps, i've tried troubleshooting, uninstalling, updating, reinstalling, WSreset.exe, turning on and off the microsoft store install service,...
  5. My Microsoft Store doesn't install any app.

My Microsoft Store doesn't install any app.: Hello,I recently tried to install the intel graphics command center on the microsoft store app, but it doesn't install it nor any other apps, i've tried troubleshooting, uninstalling, updating, reinstalling, WSreset.exe, turning on and off the microsoft store install service,...
  6. My Microsoft Store doesn't install any app.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. Get Updates in Microsoft Store doesn't find any updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get Updates in Microsoft Store doesn't find any updates: My applications are not being updated by Microsoft Store. When I try to click Get Updates manually, it tries to fetch the updates but doesn't show any. When I open some app directly in Store, an update is offered and I can manually install it.I noticed following error in the...
  8. Get Updates in Microsoft Store doesn't find any updates

Get Updates in Microsoft Store doesn't find any updates: My applications are not being updated by Microsoft Store. When I try to click Get Updates manually, it tries to fetch the updates but doesn't show any. When I open some app directly in Store, an update is offered and I can manually install it.I noticed following error in the...
  9. Windows checks for updates, but doesn't find any?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows checks for updates, but doesn't find any?: My Windows 1020H2 is set to a default update check. When I go to "Windows Update" in Settings, it shows that it has recently checked for updatesfor e.g., "Last checked: 10 minutes ago", and shows a "You're up to date" message. But when I manually click on "Check for updates",...
  10. Microsoft Store Check for updates doesn't work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Check for updates doesn't work: So, when I check for updates, it does nothing. But when I go to the page of a particular app, if this app has an update, it will auto-update. I've looked many solutions, deleted the cache manually located in Packages/Microsoft.WindowsStore/LocalCache, used the 2...