Windows 10: Microsoft store doesn't install

Discus and support Microsoft store doesn't install in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When I try to install an app, it is installing, but after it finished it just says error. I think it has to do with the fact that i reseted my... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Nicolas_072, Sep 7, 2021.

1. Microsoft store doesn't install

When I try to install an app, it is installing, but after it finished it just says error. I think it has to do with the fact that i reseted my computer.Here is a picture with the problem:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Cl-o4HcWSWtrnaTu0SuJcRVcmHCKq5zH/view?usp=sharingProblem Code: 0x80070005

:)

Nicolas_072, Sep 7, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Microsoft store doesn't install [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Sep 7, 2021
  3. setting doesn´t launch, or launches the store instead

setting doesn´t launch, or launches the store instead

Moved from es-ES

YESICAAMAYA, Sep 7, 2021
  4. CyrrusV Win User

Microsoft store doesn't install

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Sep 7, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft store doesn't install

1. Microsoft store doesn't install - Similar Threads - Microsoft store doesn't

2. Microsoft Store doesn't install anything serious problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store doesn't install anything serious problem: If i try to install any app or game from the Microsoft Store the Install button stays gray and nothing happens, i tried to reset cache and did everything that was said to other people and articles, even resetted Microsoft Store itself and it still doesn't work but i know...
  3. My Microsoft Store doesn't install any app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft Store doesn't install any app.: Hello,I recently tried to install the intel graphics command center on the microsoft store app, but it doesn't install it nor any other apps, i've tried troubleshooting, uninstalling, updating, reinstalling, WSreset.exe, turning on and off the microsoft store install service,...
  4. My Microsoft Store doesn't install any app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Microsoft Store doesn't install any app.: Hello,I recently tried to install the intel graphics command center on the microsoft store app, but it doesn't install it nor any other apps, i've tried troubleshooting, uninstalling, updating, reinstalling, WSreset.exe, turning on and off the microsoft store install service,...
  5. My Microsoft Store doesn't install any app.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  6. Microsoft Store install button doesn't work

Microsoft Store install button doesn't work: I have tried all troubleshooting methods on previous posts i have found:-windows is up to datestore has been resetstore cache has been clearedstore has been reregisteredand the install button when click flashes grey and then turns back to blue. I have had to cancel my...
  7. Microsoft store "install" button doesn't work.

Microsoft store "install" button doesn't work.: Hi! I have a problem with the app, when I press the "install" button nothing happens. Help pls. I Already delete the cache, reset the app, installed all the updates, restart mi laptop....
  8. Microsoft store doesn't recognize my device to install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store doesn't recognize my device to install: I recently decided to try the Game Pass for their $1 dollar promotion but I can't install any of the games that are available....the install button is greyed out and when I select the "..." to install on my device it doesn't have any device listed although I clearly have my...
  9. Microsoft Store doesn't allow app installs

Microsoft Store doesn't allow app installs: I am trying to install a game I bought, but it says there is an error on your end. Its a pre-order so I am not suprised to see this kind of error, though I would have expected a message saying that this product is not released yet... To verify that the issue isn't my...
  10. Microsoft Store install button doesn't work

Microsoft Store install button doesn't work: I'm trying to get/test Microsoft Remote Desktop feature. It says I already own in on the Microsoft Store. I assume that's from my Office 365 subscription. I click the blue "Install button" which does the click animation and thing nothing. Button stays blue with "Install",...