Windows 10: Microsoft store doesn't launch and I've tried every fix in these "help" sections

Discus and support Microsoft store doesn't launch and I've tried every fix in these "help" sections in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After "fixing" the problem with microsoft store not launching I now get an error message: ms-windows-store:PurgeCaches File system error -2147219196.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LeePinkstaff, May 23, 2020.

1. Microsoft store doesn't launch and I've tried every fix in these "help" sections

After "fixing" the problem with microsoft store not launching I now get an error message: ms-windows-storeMicrosoft store doesn't launch and I've tried every fix in these "help" sections :purgeCaches File system error -2147219196. I've tried the fixes for this, used the powershell and still no luck. I even reinstalled ALL the apps, but microsoft store still doesn't launch. HELP! ANYBODY!

:)

LeePinkstaff, May 23, 2020

2. setting doesn´t launch, or launches the store instead

setting doesn´t launch, or launches the store instead

Moved from es-ES

YESICAAMAYA, May 23, 2020
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, May 23, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Microsoft store doesn't launch and I've tried every fix in these "help" sections

Unable to launch Microsoft Store and Microsoft store apps.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how it could be when the applications doesn’t work as they are supposed to. We will look into this. However, please reply to the following questions to help you in a better way:

• Are you getting any error message?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Are you aware of any changes made on the computer recently?

In the meantime, I suggest you to follow the steps from the article
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    to fix the issues with the Microsoft apps that are not launching. Also, follow the steps from the article

Microsoft Store doesn't launch
    to fix the issues you are facing in launching Store.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft store doesn't launch and I've tried every fix in these "help" sections

1. Microsoft store doesn't launch and I've tried every fix in these "help" sections - Similar Threads - Microsoft store doesn't

2. My Microsoft store is not working and I've tried every tip on the Microsoft website, but...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My Microsoft store is not working and I've tried every tip on the Microsoft website, but...: Microsoft 10 computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-store-is-not-working-and-ive-tried/af1a96c0-fadd-400e-9824-d1fdc7620928
  3. My Microsoft store is not working and I've tried every tip on the Microsoft website, but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft store is not working and I've tried every tip on the Microsoft website, but...: Microsoft 10 computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-store-is-not-working-and-ive-tried/af1a96c0-fadd-400e-9824-d1fdc7620928
  4. My Microsoft store is not working and I've tried every tip on the Microsoft website, but...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Help in launching Microsoft Store

Help in launching Microsoft Store: Since a last few days, there is a download bar beside Microsoft Store in Start Menu, whenever I try to open it, nothing happens. Due to this I am not able to update and download some apps from the Store....
  6. Microsoft apps store doesn't launch

Microsoft apps store doesn't launch: I have a brand new surface go but can't use it. Microsoft app store doesn't work. So darn expensive device and not working as expected. Need some assistance. Regards, Alvin...
  7. Microsoft Store doesn't launch

Microsoft Store doesn't launch: As the title says, Microsoft Store will not launch. Windows is up to date. I cannot open the app settings to do a cache reset. I have tried to use the PowerShell commands, but get an error message: "Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073D04, The signature...
  8. Microsoft Store doesn't launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store doesn't launch: Microsoft Store and many other Microsoft apps (like Photos) don't launch at all, I have tried many suggested solution through internet but nothing worked! Please help.....
  9. Microsoft store - Forza Horizon 4 - doesn't launch - Tried everything!!

Microsoft store - Forza Horizon 4 - doesn't launch - Tried everything!!: Hello Community, I bought Forza Horizon standard edition 3 months ago and to this weekend everything worked fine. On friday 29/11/2019 I bought "Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Add-Ons Bundle" and installed it. After succesful instalation I tried to launch the game, It looked like...
  10. Microsoft store doesn't launch...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft store doesn't launch...: I have this bug: when i click on the icon of the store, for some seconds it shows but after it crashes without an error..can you guys help me? submitted by /u/matteo_834 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e3j0ry/microsoft_store_doesnt_launch/