Windows 10: Microsoft Store Doesn't let me download themes

Discus and support Microsoft Store Doesn't let me download themes in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, when I try to download a new theme from the store, it's just kept glitching every time. Never seen this before, the problem was started today.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AliSarkhan, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Microsoft Store Doesn't let me download themes

Hi, when I try to download a new theme from the store, it's just kept glitching every time. Never seen this before, the problem was started today. Microsoft Store Doesn't let me download themes [​IMG]th

:)

AliSarkhan, Jan 19, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Microsoft Store Doesn't let me download themes [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jan 19, 2020
  3. Change themes back to numbered tiles in Microsoft Mahjong

Hi Bill,

Changing the tiles for Microsoft Mahjong can be done through the Theme Settings of the game. To change the settings, follow the steps below:

• Launch the game.
    • Press F5 on your keyboard to show the settings.
    • Click on Themes and choose your preferred theme under
      Standard Themes

If are unable to see your preferred theme, we suggest that you update the game on Windows Store by following the steps on this

link

Should you need further assistance, you can reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, Jan 19, 2020
  4. Microsoft Store Doesn't let me download themes

setting doesn´t launch, or launches the store instead

setting doesn´t launch, or launches the store instead

Moved from es-ES

YESICAAMAYA, Jan 19, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Store Doesn't let me download themes

1. Microsoft Store Doesn't let me download themes - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Doesn't

2. Microsoft Store won't let me download.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store won't let me download.: So, one of my apps wasn't working correctly so I uninstalled it through apps in settings. But when I tried to reinstall it through Microsoft Store It said I still had it installed even though in settings it was nowhere to be found. Microsoft Store was the only place this app...
  3. Microsoft Store won't let me download.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store won't let me download.: So, one of my apps wasn't working correctly so I uninstalled it through apps in settings. But when I tried to reinstall it through Microsoft Store It said I still had it installed even though in settings it was nowhere to be found. Microsoft Store was the only place this app...
  4. Microsoft Store will not let me download Twitter.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store will not let me download Twitter.: I updated Edge and I could install the program on Windows 10. But I upgraded to Windows 11 and can't download Twitter. I checked other social media applications, and the weird thing is that the store allowed me to get them. They both have the same requirements so what's wrong...
  5. Microsoft Store will not let me download Twitter.

Microsoft Store will not let me download Twitter.: I updated Edge and I could install the program on Windows 10. But I upgraded to Windows 11 and can't download Twitter. I checked other social media applications, and the weird thing is that the store allowed me to get them. They both have the same requirements so what's wrong...
  6. microsoft store not letting me download games

microsoft store not letting me download games: it doesn't even do anything i need help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-not-letting-me-download-games/38e314e2-c6fe-4003-b153-eb46fb7158d5
  7. Microsoft store not letting me download ANYTHING

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store not letting me download ANYTHING: I have tried every single "fix" that I can find and nothing has worked! Every time i try to hit the install button, it goes away, but then when i go to the installing tab, nothings there. upon going back to the ready to install tab, the install button is there again....
  8. Microsoft store not letting me download game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store not letting me download game: Hi I bought Minecraft Windows 10 as I already have java edition but was looking to play cross-platform with friends on this Microsoft account. When I open Settings > Accounts, it says my Microsoft account is added to this device it's not the administrator, but it says it's...
  9. Microsoft Store wont let me download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store wont let me download: Hi, I have a active membership to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and was able to download and play MS store apps/games mainly Gears 5. Since installing Windows on my new PC the store does not allow me to download Gears 5 anymore. When I cursor over the install button I get a round...
  10. Windows 10 Store Doesn't Let Me Download Anything

Windows 10 Store Doesn't Let Me Download Anything: I just upgraded from 8.1, to windows 10 today. Everything seems fine at the moment, except when I open the store, and try to download an app, I go to the page and it gives me this constant 'loading sign'. [img] It doesn't seem to end, and I don't see any option to...