Windows 10: Microsoft Store doesn't list non-Microsoft apps I have installed

Discus and support Microsoft Store doesn't list non-Microsoft apps I have installed in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello,I have a strange problem. As title suggest, Microsoft Store doesn't list, and even it seems not to update anymore, non-Microsoft apps I have... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by NikolaMiljevski, Jun 28, 2021.

1. Microsoft Store doesn't list non-Microsoft apps I have installed

Hello,I have a strange problem. As title suggest, Microsoft Store doesn't list, and even it seems not to update anymore, non-Microsoft apps I have installed trough Microsoft Store. And I have a lot of them. Not just owned, but installed, since I use them often, some of which daily. This can be seen here:and here:I reset Microsoft Store, but nothing changed. After that I reinstalled it trough Power Shell as suggested in other post here, but nothing changed. Please tell me what to do.

:)

NikolaMiljevski, Jun 28, 2021

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jun 28, 2021
  3. Apps won't install in Microsoft Store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install apps in Microsoft Store. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers
    to the questions below:

• Do you have any non-Microsoft antivirus program installed?

• Does this issue occur for all apps from the store?
    • What is the date and time on the PC and ensure it is correct?

Meanwhile,
    we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install the app.

Step
    1:
    Reset the Windows Store Cache: Press the Windows
    Logo Key + R
    to open the Run
    dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows
    Store apps
    > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3:
    Refer the troubleshooting steps and mentioned
    in this article: Fix
    problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Step 4: If you have any non-Microsoft security/antivirus software installed, disable it temporarily and
    then try installing the game.

Step 5: If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and
    check, refer this article to create
    a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jun 28, 2021
  4. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft Store doesn't list non-Microsoft apps I have installed

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store | Windows Central

P4-630, Jun 28, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Store doesn't list non-Microsoft apps I have installed

1. Microsoft Store doesn't list non-Microsoft apps I have installed - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store doesn't

2. Microsoft Store downloaded apps list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store downloaded apps list: In the Store app on my Windows 11 PC, there is a list of applications I have installed in the past. I would like to clear this list. I have found no way to do so. I thought this was related to my Microsoft Account, so I factory reset my PC and set the PC up without the...
  3. Microsoft Store downloaded apps list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store downloaded apps list: In the Store app on my Windows 11 PC, there is a list of applications I have installed in the past. I would like to clear this list. I have found no way to do so. I thought this was related to my Microsoft Account, so I factory reset my PC and set the PC up without the...
  4. Microsoft Store doesn't have some apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store doesn't have some apps: Hello, I just installed latest version of Windows 10 x64, and I can't find some apps like Windows Terminal, Ubuntu in the Store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-doesnt-have-some-apps/29f8f676-bd60-4666-814c-a986e5f454eb
  5. Microsoft Store doesn't have some apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store doesn't have some apps: Hello, I just installed latest version of Windows 10 x64, and I can't find some apps like Windows Terminal, Ubuntu in the Store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-doesnt-have-some-apps/29f8f676-bd60-4666-814c-a986e5f454eb
  6. Microsoft Store doesn't have some apps

7. Microsoft store doesn't install

Microsoft store doesn't install: When I try to install an app, it is installing, but after it finished it just says error. I think it has to do with the fact that i reseted my computer.Here is a picture with the problem:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Cl-o4HcWSWtrnaTu0SuJcRVcmHCKq5zH/view?usp=sharingProblem...
  8. Install non microsoft apps

Install non microsoft apps: Trying to install a flash emulator called Newgrounds_Player. Install takes me to a screen that says I need to update Microsoft Store. There's also an option to install apps outside of Microsoft Store. I click that and it opens Microsoft Store on a screen that says I am...
  9. Wish List on Microsoft Store doesn't function

Wish List on Microsoft Store doesn't function: So, I've been trying to add games / apps to my wish list on the microsoft store, nut i just get the message: Try adding this again Couldn't add [ Game / App Name ] I also cannot view my wish list to see whats on it I just get an error: Try that again We can't show you...
  10. Microsoft Store doesn't allow app installs

Microsoft Store doesn't allow app installs: I am trying to install a game I bought, but it says there is an error on your end. Its a pre-order so I am not suprised to see this kind of error, though I would have expected a message saying that this product is not released yet... To verify that the issue isn't my...