Windows 10: Microsoft Store doesn't recognise my device depsite it being in the Device tab on the...

Discus and support Microsoft Store doesn't recognise my device depsite it being in the Device tab on the... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Recently I've had to get a replacement device as there was a problem with the bios of the other one. The device in question is a Wacom MobileStudio Pro... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JamieCarthey, Aug 26, 2020.

1. Microsoft Store doesn't recognise my device depsite it being in the Device tab on the...

Recently I've had to get a replacement device as there was a problem with the bios of the other one. The device in question is a Wacom MobileStudio Pro 13. On the old device I purchased Minecraft and set up the necessary accounts for the online features, all this game data is stored in the Xbox live account so thats not an issue. The issue is that the store wont let me install the game on my new tablet, despite it telling me I already own the game.

When hovering over the Install button it shows me a red circle with a line through it, so I click the 3 dots next to it to install to a device but the store doesn't have my device recognised. From there I click 'Get more information' and there are no devices present in that tab. But when I click the 'Device' button on the bar above, my tablet is registered there as a recognised device but the store doesn't see this. I've tried logging in an out of both the store and the Microsoft site, as well as restarting the device. I've found others have similar problems, but the solutions to those never work and before it's suggested Troubleshooting isn't an option because it isn't anywhere to be found in the store settings. Also, how does the store settings work? There's almost nothing helpful like clear cache or data so I'm at a complete loss.

Another slight issue is it took me several hours to register my device despite it running Windows 10, as the site only recognised either Surface or Xbox so maybe thats the issue? That my device isn't Surface or Xbox?

Whatever it is I could really use some help with fixing this issue as I do really want to get back to playing Minecraft.

Thank you all!

:)

JamieCarthey, Aug 26, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Store app, no tabs for devices, books etc

Hi, 1709... but I see sthg similar:

Microsoft Store doesn't recognise my device depsite it being in the Device tab on the... [​IMG]

There there seems a suggestion of a section for Books after a search, but greyed out.

Edge Extensions appear as a category, but not as a tab.

Microsoft Store doesn't recognise my device depsite it being in the Device tab on the... [​IMG]

However, I don't feel particularly deprived, almost never using either the Store or Edge!

dalchina, Aug 26, 2020
  3. Laptop device not being recognised

When I want ti install an app from Microsoft store, my laptop is not being recognised on list of available devices,

How do I fix this?

RobbieRowsell, Aug 26, 2020
  4. Steve C Win User

Microsoft Store doesn't recognise my device depsite it being in the Device tab on the...

Microsoft Store app in Windows 10 now has a Devices tab

Same as you but no devices tab.

Steve C, Aug 26, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Store doesn't recognise my device depsite it being in the Device tab on the...

1. Microsoft Store doesn't recognise my device depsite it being in the Device tab on the... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store doesn't

2. Computer Doesn't Recognise USB Device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer Doesn't Recognise USB Device: I use a USB audio interface to use my microphone with my laptop. I had to use it on another computer so unplugged it to use on that one, then plugged it back into the laptop in question after. My laptop now won't recognise the audio interface it is plug and play so doesn't...
  3. Microsoft store isn't letting me download any thing because it doesn't recognise my device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store isn't letting me download any thing because it doesn't recognise my device: First of all i have a dell inspirion 13 7000 laptop i recently reset my laptop and i was trying to download some games and apps from the Microsoft store and it wont let my download it because it doesn't recognise my device and when i followed the steps that the store gives...
  4. Issues with Audio interface not being being recognised as wrong device or not at all

Issues with Audio interface not being being recognised as wrong device or not at all: Until recently I have been using my Bahringer UMC22 audio interface without any issues. it would appear as a "USB Composite Device" and use the usb audio codec as it driver. However today it has started to show up as "unknown USB device port reset failed in device manager....
  5. Microsoft store doesn't recognize my device to install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store doesn't recognize my device to install: I recently decided to try the Game Pass for their $1 dollar promotion but I can't install any of the games that are available....the install button is greyed out and when I select the "..." to install on my device it doesn't have any device listed although I clearly have my...
  6. Device not recognised

Device not recognised: I am trying to sync music to my Ipod - The device is not able to be added even though it is showing as being connected.. The odd thing is my Ipod is showing as being F drive and the music is appearing on the drive but when I eject my Ipod the music is nowhere to be seen....
  7. device doesn't recognise Microsoft account password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    device doesn't recognise Microsoft account password: Hello! My Windows 10 laptop, which is linked to my Microsoft account, stopped recognising my password. I tried resetting password but it did not help. What steps should I take to sign in?...
  8. Devices not recognised

Devices not recognised: I have a HP pavillion pc with an intel core i7 - 7500u cpu with a 64 bit OS. Just recently (like yesterday) it has decided not to recognise any of my external portable hard drives - I have a 1Tb Lacie rugged and a 2Tb WD Elements SE. When I run EASUS partition manager it...
  9. windows 10 doesn't recognise other devices

windows 10 doesn't recognise other devices: Under windows 7 if I plug my phone into a USB it comes up as another device in my computer. This does not happen in windows 10. 113992
  10. windows 10 doesn't recognise other devices

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 doesn't recognise other devices: Under windows 7 if I plug my phone into a USB it comes up as another device in my computer. This does not happen in windows 10. 113992