Windows 10: Microsoft store doesn't recognize my device to install

Discus and support Microsoft store doesn't recognize my device to install in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently decided to try the Game Pass for their $1 dollar promotion but I can't install any of the games that are available....the install button is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mnemolyst, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Mnemolyst Win User

Microsoft store doesn't recognize my device to install

I recently decided to try the Game Pass for their $1 dollar promotion but I can't install any of the games that are available....the install button is greyed out and when I select the "..." to install on my device it doesn't have any device listed although I clearly have my PC connected to my Microsoft account.

As below for pictures of issue.

Microsoft store doesn't recognize my device to install 22b817d4-f5ea-4fcf-b301-8ed05457a4df?upload=true.png Microsoft store doesn't recognize my device to install 87ee74d2-4df1-48d4-9a7e-ba539f14f184?upload=true.png

Microsoft store doesn't recognize my device to install a79566bf-af6f-4879-89b3-91f70d48665d?upload=true.png

:)

Mnemolyst, Nov 2, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Microsoft store doesn't recognize my device to install [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Nov 2, 2019
  3. malware Win User
    AT&T First to Introduce Microsoft Surface in Retail Stores

AT&T and Microsoft Corp. today announced a collaborative alliance that will transform the way consumers shop for mobile devices. AT&T will become the first company in the world to bring Microsoft Surface to life in a retail environment, giving customers the ability to explore their mobile worlds using touch and device recognition technology. Microsoft Surface is the first commercially available surface computer from Microsoft. Beginning April 17, customers can experience Microsoft Surface in select AT&T retail locations, including stores in New York City, Atlanta, San Antonio and San Francisco. Based on the success and learning from these initial pilot deployments, plans for further expansion across AT&T’s 2,200 U.S. retail stores will be determined.

Microsoft store doesn't recognize my device to install Surface_ATT_3579_thm.jpg

Microsoft store doesn't recognize my device to install Surface_ATT_3827_thm.jpg

Microsoft store doesn't recognize my device to install Surface_ATT_3863_thm.jpg

Microsoft Surface is a 30-inch table-like display that gives individuals or multiple people the opportunity to interact with devices and content in a way that feels familiar — by using touch, gestures and placement of devices on the display. In essence, it’s a surface come to life for exploring, learning, sharing, creating, buying and much more.

AT&T plans to harness the power of Surface to provide its retail store visitors with unique opportunities to learn about the growing universe of mobile applications and devices. The interactive touch displays, which will work without a traditional mouse or keyboard, will allow customers to do the following:
    • Learn. Customers can review features of a particular mobile device by simply placing it on the display. Surface will recognize the device and provide a graphical overview of its capabilities. Customers will be able to place two devices side by side on the unit and easily compare their features.
    • Explore. Customers view interactive coverage maps at the national, state, local or street level, using simple touch and hand movement to scale and move the maps, determining their coverage area.
    • Customize. In the future, customers will be able to drag and drop ring tones, graphics, video and more by “grabbing” content with their hands from a menu on the display and “dropping” it into the phone.
    In addition to these exciting features, AT&T and Microsoft will continue to collaborate on new and innovative ways to expand Surface capabilities in AT&T stores.

“We are thrilled to bring this groundbreaking new technology to our stores so we can introduce customers to their mobile worlds in a very personal and easy way,” said Ralph de la Vega, president and CEO, AT&T Mobility. “We look forward to working with Microsoft to continue developing new ways for our customers to learn about the ever-growing lineup of mobile devices and applications.”

“Microsoft Surface transforms the retail environment from a transaction destination to a customer engagement destination,” said Robbie Bach, president, Entertainment & Devices Division, Microsoft. “With innovative and intuitive ways of accessing information and digital content on Microsoft Surface, consumers now have an entirely new, unique and personalized shopping experience. We’re excited to have AT&T bring this to life and be the first company showcasing Surface in its retail locations.”

AT&T plans to unveil the new displays in stores located in New York City, Atlanta, San Antonio and the San Francisco area on April 17, followed by additional stores in other markets based on the success of the first phase of deployments. Additional information on the launch is available online at AT&T® Official Site - Phone Plans, Internet Service, & TV - att.com.

Source: Microsoft

malware, Nov 2, 2019
  4. Microsoft store doesn't recognize my device to install

setting doesn´t launch, or launches the store instead

setting doesn´t launch, or launches the store instead

Moved from es-ES

YESICAAMAYA, Nov 2, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft store doesn't recognize my device to install

1. Microsoft store doesn't recognize my device to install - Similar Threads - Microsoft store doesn't

2. Microsoft store doesn't install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store doesn't install: When I try to install an app, it is installing, but after it finished it just says error. I think it has to do with the fact that i reseted my computer.Here is a picture with the problem:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Cl-o4HcWSWtrnaTu0SuJcRVcmHCKq5zH/view?usp=sharingProblem...
  3. Microsoft Store Doesn't Recognize My PIN

Microsoft Store Doesn't Recognize My PIN: I am using Windows 10 on a HP desktop computer. I login with a Microsoft account using a PIN. When I go to the Microsoft store, it asks me for my PIN. I enter the same PIN as I do when I log into Windows, but it doesn't recognize it. The Credential Security screen that pops...
  4. Microsoft doesn't recognize my computer to install.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft doesn't recognize my computer to install.: I received Just Cause 4 as a gift from a friend and I have it in my account, but I can't install it as the Windows Store says that I don't have a device that I can install it on. I'm on my PC but it says that there's no device....
  5. Microsoft Store does not recognize device to install game

Microsoft Store does not recognize device to install game: I bought a game on the sore and it won't recognize my device to install it. I have: 1. added my device through settings as instructed. It is showing as listed. 2. Updated windows 3. Updated Microsoft Store per instructions 4. restarted my computer It still does not...
  6. My Laptop doesn't recognize my devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Laptop doesn't recognize my devices: My laptop is about 2 years with me, I had no problem with it, but now it doesn't want to recognize my USB devices why is this happening now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-doesnt-recognize-my-devices/6debc71a-7725-4951-8b9b-bca1c71ca79f
  7. Why Doesn't my PC get recognized by the Microsoft store?

Why Doesn't my PC get recognized by the Microsoft store?: In this past week i have got my new PC and i have tried to download some games from the Microsoft store that i already own, when i go to download these Games it gives me a list of devises that i want to install my games on, but i only see my Xbox and not my PC even though the...
  8. Why Doesn't my PC get recognized by the Microsoft store

Why Doesn't my PC get recognized by the Microsoft store: In this past week i have got my new PC and i have tried to download some games from the Microsoft store that i already own, when i go to download these Games it gives me a list of devises that i want to install my games on, but i only see my Xbox and not my PC even though the...
  9. Why Doesn't my PC get recognized by the Microsoft store?

Why Doesn't my PC get recognized by the Microsoft store?: Why Doesn't my PC get recognized by the Microsoft store? In this past week i have got my new PC and i have tried to download some games from the Microsoft store that i already own, when i go to download these Games it gives me a list of devises that i want to install my games...
  10. Why Doesn't my PC get recognized by the Microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why Doesn't my PC get recognized by the Microsoft store?: In this past week i have got my new PC and i have tried to download some games from the Microsoft store that i already own, when i go to download these Games it gives me a list of devises that i want to install my games on, but i only see my Xbox and not my PC even though the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft not recognizing my device for games

2. microsoft store does not see my computer

3. my device doesnt show up when i try to install stuff from the windows store but its in my manage devices