Windows 10: Microsoft store doesnt recognize my hardware

Discus and support Microsoft store doesnt recognize my hardware in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi so i want to install Assphalt 9: legends, but it says that i have to update my device to install the game. I have 8gb of ram, r9 270x that supports... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SamuilDzhondzhorov, Dec 12, 2021.

1. Microsoft store doesnt recognize my hardware

Hi so i want to install Assphalt 9: legends, but it says that i have to update my device to install the game. I have 8gb of ram, r9 270x that supports directx 11.1/12 as you can see by the photos.

:)

SamuilDzhondzhorov, Dec 12, 2021
  2. John Fer Win User

microsoft windows store doesnt work properly

We suggest resetting your Windows store to help with your issue. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Type Settings on Cortana search box then press Enter.
    • Click on Apps.
    • On the Search this list box, type in Store.
    • Click on Store then click on Advance options.
    • Click on Reset.

Let us know if this works for you.

John Fer, Dec 12, 2021
  3. Louie Del Win User
    Microsoft Store Problem

Hi,

There are times that you’ll encounter an error that the account doesn’t exist if the account name was misspelled. It can also be related to a conflict that has occurred with the Store app. To resolve this concern, we suggest that you check this
    article for the steps that you can use.

Also, here are the troubleshoot steps that you can follow to isolate if the issue is with the Store app:

• Check for
      connection problem
    • Check if you have the correct time and location settings. Go to Settings
      > Time & Language.
    • Reset Microsoft Store cache:
    • Press Windows + R keys to launch the run command box.
    • Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft and sign in.

We're just here if you need further help.

Louie Del, Dec 12, 2021
  4. sam02 Win User

Microsoft store doesnt recognize my hardware

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Dec 12, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft store doesnt recognize my hardware

1. Microsoft store doesnt recognize my hardware - Similar Threads - Microsoft store doesnt

2. my Microsoft store doesnt open as always

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my Microsoft store doesnt open as always: I always had problems with openning MS Store on Windows 11. I have all the updates and still that app is not openning. Whats the reason ? I click on the icon and the loading screen appears then nothin is hapenning. I have this problem for ages and microsoft team is still not...
  3. my Microsoft store doesnt open as always

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my Microsoft store doesnt open as always: I always had problems with openning MS Store on Windows 11. I have all the updates and still that app is not openning. Whats the reason ? I click on the icon and the loading screen appears then nothin is hapenning. I have this problem for ages and microsoft team is still not...
  4. Microsoft Store doesnt work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store doesnt work: Whenever i try to open Microsoft store, it either opens and crashes or it doesnt open. I tried reinstalling it with Windows Powershell Admin, but when i type this command: Get-AppXPackage Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register...
  5. Microsoft Store doesnt work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store doesnt work: Whenever i try to open Microsoft store, it either opens and crashes or it doesnt open. I tried reinstalling it with Windows Powershell Admin, but when i type this command: Get-AppXPackage Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register...
  6. Microsoft store doesnt recognize my hardware

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store doesnt recognize my hardware: Hi so i want to install Assphalt 9: legends, but it says that i have to update my device to install the game. I have 8gb of ram, r9 270x that supports directx 11.1/12 as you can see by the photos....
  7. Microsoft store doesnt recognize my hardware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store doesnt recognize my hardware: Hi so i want to install Assphalt 9: legends, but it says that i have to update my device to install the game. I have 8gb of ram, r9 270x that supports directx 11.1/12 as you can see by the photos....
  8. DirectX 12 in hardware but Microsoft Store doesn't recognize or detect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX 12 in hardware but Microsoft Store doesn't recognize or detect: hello I am trying to help my friend out with this issue where he has directx 12 and the requirement had a minimum of Version 11. He showed an image that said what he has: DirectX 12 API and Hardware Feature Level 12. I do not know what to do so I decided to contact you to...
  9. Microsoft store doesnt launch

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store doesnt launch: Hi every one, I hope someone could help me. I have an issue with the Microsoft Store after last windows update. Yesterday was working today not. I get message that I am not on the network even though I am. I tried resetting, reinstalling and I found command to write in...
  10. Windows Store Not Recognizing Hardware.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Store Not Recognizing Hardware.: Hey! I'm having a problem currently where I can't install any apps that I need via the Windows Store because it can't detect my memory. Does anyone have a solution? submitted by /u/TheHawkNetwork [link] [comments]...