Windows 10: Microsoft Store doesnt recognize my PC, and therefore i can't play my games available on my...

Discus and support Microsoft Store doesnt recognize my PC, and therefore i can't play my games available on my... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello! My issue is that I cannot play, for example, rainbow six siege which I've played until now on XBOX ONE, but now I want to play it on PC. So, I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by CristianNZ, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Microsoft Store doesnt recognize my PC, and therefore i can't play my games available on my...

Hello!

My issue is that I cannot play, for example, rainbow six siege which I've played until now on XBOX ONE, but now I want to play it on PC. So, I opened the XBOX app available on w10, searched for my game, found it, clicked on "Find my game on Microsoft Store", found it and clicked on "Install on my devices", but there is only my XBOX ONE. I've linked my PC to the Microsoft account.

:)

CristianNZ, Nov 1, 2019

2. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Nov 1, 2019
  3. Why Doesn't my PC get recognized by the Microsoft store?

Why Doesn't my PC get recognized by the Microsoft store?
    In this past week i have got my new PC and i have tried to download some games from the Microsoft store that i already own, when i go to download these Games it gives me a list of devises that i want to install my games on, but i only see my Xbox and not
    my PC even though the PC is linked with my email.

Can anyone provide any incite to this?, thanks

PaulCurtiss, Nov 1, 2019
  4. Microsoft Store doesnt recognize my PC, and therefore i can't play my games available on my...

Using games from the microsoft store

Based on the results you've obtained, this can be an issue with the Windows Store which affects the digital games you’ve downloaded from it. We suggest manually resetting the Windows Store cache. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows + R keys to open the Run dialog box.
    • Type WSReset.exe and click OK.
    • The Store and a command prompt will now open with any message. The command prompt will automatically close after the Store's cache has been reset.
    Once done with the reset, kindly click this
    link
    and follow the steps on how to check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Search if there are any updates available for the affected game.

Keep us updated with the progress.

Catherine Cus., Nov 1, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Store doesnt recognize my PC, and therefore i can't play my games available on my...

1. Microsoft Store doesnt recognize my PC, and therefore i can't play my games available on my... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store doesnt

2. Why can't I play my game?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I play my game?: I have a custom built PC that my IT friend and I built together. We bought and installed Windows 11 Pro and all modern games work really well and what not. However; when I tried playing Fallout 3 GOTY Edition through Steam it would open with the screen that displays play and...
  3. Why can't I play my game?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I play my game?: I have a custom built PC that my IT friend and I built together. We bought and installed Windows 11 Pro and all modern games work really well and what not. However; when I tried playing Fallout 3 GOTY Edition through Steam it would open with the screen that displays play and...
  4. Microsoft store doesnt recognize my hardware

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store doesnt recognize my hardware: Hi so i want to install Assphalt 9: legends, but it says that i have to update my device to install the game. I have 8gb of ram, r9 270x that supports directx 11.1/12 as you can see by the photos....
  5. Microsoft store doesnt recognize my hardware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store doesnt recognize my hardware: Hi so i want to install Assphalt 9: legends, but it says that i have to update my device to install the game. I have 8gb of ram, r9 270x that supports directx 11.1/12 as you can see by the photos....
  6. Microsoft store doesnt recognize my hardware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. why the **** can't i play my games microsoft

why the **** can't i play my games microsoft: 3 seperate error codes installing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-the-cant-i-play-my-games-microsoft/aabbc2dc-6c74-4f14-af9f-ee99de5bdb7b
  8. My PC Can't Recognize my Printer.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My PC Can't Recognize my Printer.: Hi. I use Windows 10 Pro now. someday i have to print some of document so i connect my printerthat have also scanner and power on. but my printer not recognize in pc. that show only scanner. so i re-installed driver,software and even Windows. but my problem not solve. i need...
  9. Why is my PC not recognized by the Microsoft store?

Why is my PC not recognized by the Microsoft store?: Last week I got my new PC and tried to download some games from the Microsoft store when I'm going to download these games, it gives me a list of devices I want to install them on. but I only see my Xbox and not my PC although the PC is linked to my email. Can anyone provide...
  10. Can't play my games on my pc since I got the update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't play my games on my pc since I got the update.: Since I got the update I can't play my games anymore. When the games starts it disappears and stops running. This new update really is a bad update in my opinion. Microsoft needs to a better job with their updates. If they can't then leave things alone or go back to XP. I've...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant install games from windows store

2. why wont my pc show up on microsoft games store