Windows 10: Microsoft Store Doesn't Recognize My PIN

Discus and support Microsoft Store Doesn't Recognize My PIN in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am using Windows 10 on a HP desktop computer. I login with a Microsoft account using a PIN. When I go to the Microsoft store, it asks me for my PIN.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by TVD1204HW, Jul 29, 2021.

1. TVD1204HW Win User

Microsoft Store Doesn't Recognize My PIN

I am using Windows 10 on a HP desktop computer. I login with a Microsoft account using a PIN. When I go to the Microsoft store, it asks me for my PIN. I enter the same PIN as I do when I log into Windows, but it doesn't recognize it. The Credential Security screen that pops up and asks for the PIN will not go away, even if I use Task Manager. I have to reboot the machine to clear it. I nhave tried WsRest and have gone into A;pps and done a reset on the Windows Store. Is there anything else I can do?Thank you,Tom

:)

TVD1204HW, Jul 29, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Microsoft Store Doesn't Recognize My PIN [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jul 29, 2021
  3. setting doesn´t launch, or launches the store instead

setting doesn´t launch, or launches the store instead

Moved from es-ES

YESICAAMAYA, Jul 29, 2021
  4. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jul 29, 2021
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store Doesn't Recognize My PIN - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Doesn't

2. Login doesn't recognize my PIN/had to reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login doesn't recognize my PIN/had to reset: Also did not recognize my face/had to reset!First time this has ever happened to me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-doesnt-recognize-my-pinhad-to-reset/9cc56f12-c3d8-480d-a43a-d0e6def5dfc4
  3. Login doesn't recognize my PIN/had to reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Login doesn't recognize my PIN/had to reset: Also did not recognize my face/had to reset!First time this has ever happened to me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-doesnt-recognize-my-pinhad-to-reset/9cc56f12-c3d8-480d-a43a-d0e6def5dfc4
  4. Windows doesn't recognize my password or pin no more

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows doesn't recognize my password or pin no more: My Hp elite 840 g5 won't recognize my password and I've been stuck trying to get into my pc. What can I do...? I've tried resetting my Microsoft password still won't open my pc...
  5. Microsoft Store not recognizing PIN

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store not recognizing PIN: I had the MIcrosoft Solitaire Collection on my desktop computer for aquite awhile. When I would play, it would log me in. The other day, it couldn't log me in, said I needed to verify my identity. It asked for my PIN. I entered it same PIN I use to login to the desktop and...
  6. Microsoft store doesn't recognize my device to install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store doesn't recognize my device to install: I recently decided to try the Game Pass for their $1 dollar promotion but I can't install any of the games that are available....the install button is greyed out and when I select the "..." to install on my device it doesn't have any device listed although I clearly have my...
  7. Why Doesn't my PC get recognized by the Microsoft store?

Why Doesn't my PC get recognized by the Microsoft store?: In this past week i have got my new PC and i have tried to download some games from the Microsoft store that i already own, when i go to download these Games it gives me a list of devises that i want to install my games on, but i only see my Xbox and not my PC even though the...
  8. Why Doesn't my PC get recognized by the Microsoft store

Why Doesn't my PC get recognized by the Microsoft store: In this past week i have got my new PC and i have tried to download some games from the Microsoft store that i already own, when i go to download these Games it gives me a list of devises that i want to install my games on, but i only see my Xbox and not my PC even though the...
  9. Why Doesn't my PC get recognized by the Microsoft store?

Why Doesn't my PC get recognized by the Microsoft store?: Why Doesn't my PC get recognized by the Microsoft store? In this past week i have got my new PC and i have tried to download some games from the Microsoft store that i already own, when i go to download these Games it gives me a list of devises that i want to install my games...
  10. Why Doesn't my PC get recognized by the Microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why Doesn't my PC get recognized by the Microsoft store?: In this past week i have got my new PC and i have tried to download some games from the Microsoft store that i already own, when i go to download these Games it gives me a list of devises that i want to install my games on, but i only see my Xbox and not my PC even though the...