Windows 10: Microsoft Store doesn't see Forza Horizon 5 as installed

Discus and support Microsoft Store doesn't see Forza Horizon 5 as installed in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; As in title, Microsoft Store doesn't see Forza Horizon 5 as installed and it wants to download it again yet the files are still on my drive. That's the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ST4LKER_30, Dec 3, 2021.

1. Microsoft Store doesn't see Forza Horizon 5 as installed

As in title, Microsoft Store doesn't see Forza Horizon 5 as installed and it wants to download it again yet the files are still on my drive. That's the way to make the MS recognize these files or how to get rid of them

:)

ST4LKER_30, Dec 3, 2021

2. Forza Horizon 4 - Crashing on Startup, doesn´t run

Hi, I bought the game on 3.10.2018. Everything ran well, but one week ago, after a windows update (I´m running Windows 10) and after weekend I wanted to play Forza Horizon 4 and
    the game doesn´t starts. I have only the first loading screen (With McLaren Senna picture) and after a second the loading screen disappears.

I have tried to reinstall the game, and I don´t use any overclocking programs (no MSI Afterburner, RivaTuner...)

Thanks for any help.

Vít Řípa, Dec 3, 2021
  3. Forza Horizon 4 - Crashing on Startup, doesn´t run

Hi Vit

Have you tried lowering your screen resolution to see if the game launches?

How much free space do you have on the drive?

Could you confirm if this also happens in the default Administrator account?

Open Start

Type: cmd

Right click CMD

Click Run as administrator

At the command prompt, type:

net user administrator/active:yes

Hit Enter

Close command prompt, restart, then try signing into the Administrator account.

Do you have the latest cumulative updates for Windows 10 1809 installed?

Open Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features

Scroll down to Forza Horizon 4

Select it

Click Advanced options

Click Reset

Restart

Check the Store for updates

If that does not work...

download the following utility and use it to remove Forza Horizon 4:

https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/scriptcen...

Download and reinstall Forza Horizon 4 - Microsoft Store

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/forza-horizon...

I am going to admit, you are not the first to report of issues with installing Forza Horizon series of games on Windows 10. There doesn't seem to be a documented solution of what works and doesn't work. I have recommended to users to downgrade to an older release
    such as Windows 10 1703 and they report it works.

See example case:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Here is something else you can try:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Andre for Directly, Dec 3, 2021
  4. Ryanfun60 Win User

Microsoft Store doesn't see Forza Horizon 5 as installed

Can't Install anything from Microsoft Store

Hi,

• I tried to install Forza Horizon 4 today from the Microsoft Store and it gave me an error, the code was 0x80070015, I tried running wsreset and it didn't work, any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks,

Ryan

Ryanfun60, Dec 3, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Store doesn't see Forza Horizon 5 as installed

1. Microsoft Store doesn't see Forza Horizon 5 as installed - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store doesn't

2. Forza Horizon 5 will not install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 will not install: Hello! This issues is a two parter, both surrounding that I cannot get Forza Horizon 5 installed on my machine, either through the Microsoft Store or the Xbox app. To make it easier to follow my issue, i recorded what i'm seeing, and there is text in there guiding you through...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 will not install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 5 will not install: Hello! This issues is a two parter, both surrounding that I cannot get Forza Horizon 5 installed on my machine, either through the Microsoft Store or the Xbox app. To make it easier to follow my issue, i recorded what i'm seeing, and there is text in there guiding you through...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 will not install

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Forza Horizon 5 doesn't launch

Forza Horizon 5 doesn't launch: As the title says my computer isn't launching forza I just downloaded it excited to play then it doesn't even work. I've updated my drivers ran as administrator and reset forza and Microsoft store and the game still doesn't open. Any help is appreciated.Video of what happens:...
  6. Forza Horizon 5 doesn't launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 5 doesn't launch: As the title says my computer isn't launching forza I just downloaded it excited to play then it doesn't even work. I've updated my drivers ran as administrator and reset forza and Microsoft store and the game still doesn't open. Any help is appreciated.Video of what happens:...
  7. Forza Horizon 5 not downloading in microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 5 not downloading in microsoft store: i was playing FH5 in my old pc and it was working fine. last week I upgraded my pc and went to microsoft store to install it on the new pc. but it just doesnt download. starts reached 9.98gb and then shows something went wrong.i have the FH5 premium edition.i reinstalled my...
  8. Forza Horizon 5 not downloading in microsoft store

Forza Horizon 5 not downloading in microsoft store: i was playing FH5 in my old pc and it was working fine. last week I upgraded my pc and went to microsoft store to install it on the new pc. but it just doesnt download. starts reached 9.98gb and then shows something went wrong.i have the FH5 premium edition.i reinstalled my...
  9. Microsoft Store doesn't see Forza Horizon 5 as installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store doesn't see Forza Horizon 5 as installed: As in title, Microsoft Store doesn't see Forza Horizon 5 as installed and it wants to download it again yet the files are still on my drive. That's the way to make the MS recognize these files or how to get rid of them...
  10. Microsoft Store doesn't see Forza Horizon 5 as installed

Microsoft Store doesn't see Forza Horizon 5 as installed: As in title, Microsoft Store doesn't see Forza Horizon 5 as installed and it wants to download it again yet the files are still on my drive. That's the way to make the MS recognize these files or how to get rid of them...