Windows 10: Microsoft Store doesn't show 2nd ssd

Discus and support Microsoft Store doesn't show 2nd ssd in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So I recently bought a 1TB SSD since my laptop came only came with 120gb and the SSD is working fine as it shows up in disk manager as NTFS and in... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by noahsuarez, May 28, 2020.

1. Microsoft Store doesn't show 2nd ssd

So I recently bought a 1TB SSD since my laptop came only came with 120gb and the SSD is working fine as it shows up in disk manager as NTFS and in files, but when I try to download a game from the Microsoft Store it only shows the original C-Drive although I have the settings set to save new content to the new SSD aka D-Drive.

I also changed the Storage Service to manual as it was on automatic delayed and that did nothing.

:)

noahsuarez, May 28, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Microsoft Store doesn't show 2nd ssd [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 28, 2020
  3. setting doesn´t launch, or launches the store instead

setting doesn´t launch, or launches the store instead

Moved from es-ES

YESICAAMAYA, May 28, 2020
  4. CyrrusV Win User

Microsoft Store doesn't show 2nd ssd

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, May 28, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Store doesn't show 2nd ssd

1. Microsoft Store doesn't show 2nd ssd - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store doesn't

2. Windows Shows 2nd SSD but don't show up in file manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Shows 2nd SSD but don't show up in file manager: Hey everyone!So, one year ago I bought my new laptop and decided to have a dual boot system. Since I knew that I was going to dual boot the system, I decided to buy a 2nd SSD for my laptop as it has a 2nd slot for SSD as well.1st Slot has Windows 112nd Slot has Ubuntu...
  3. Windows Shows 2nd SSD but don't show up in file manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Shows 2nd SSD but don't show up in file manager: Hey everyone!So, one year ago I bought my new laptop and decided to have a dual boot system. Since I knew that I was going to dual boot the system, I decided to buy a 2nd SSD for my laptop as it has a 2nd slot for SSD as well.1st Slot has Windows 112nd Slot has Ubuntu...
  4. 2nd external hard disk doesn't show up

2nd external hard disk doesn't show up: 2nd external hard disk doesn't show up in my PC. Any idea would be much apprciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2nd-external-hard-disk-doesnt-show-up/2b5501c4-a4e4-4637-a7a6-b28c8fa30350
  5. SSD doesn't show up.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SSD doesn't show up.: Yesterday pc was very slow after a while of use so i did a fresh install of windows. Following this pc was still rather slow and ssd has disapeared from devices and drives under this PC and cannot be used. I can find it in disk managment and format it but still does not show...
  6. SSD doesn't show up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSD doesn't show up.: Yesterday pc was very slow after a while of use so i did a fresh install of windows. Following this pc was still rather slow and ssd has disapeared from devices and drives under this PC and cannot be used. I can find it in disk managment and format it but still does not show...
  7. SSD doesn't show up.

8. Microsoft Store Doesn't Show "Get" on App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Doesn't Show "Get" on App: I'm trying to download Samsung Notes for my PC and there is not "Get" button in the Microsoft Store app my computer is eligible for the app so that's not the probelm. I can get it to appear in my browser no problem, but in the app it doesn't appear no matter how many times I...
  9. Microsoft Store Doesn't Show "Get" on App

Microsoft Store Doesn't Show "Get" on App: I'm trying to download Samsung Notes for my PC and there is not "Get" button in the Microsoft Store app my computer is eligible for the app so that's not the probelm. I can get it to appear in my browser no problem, but in the app it doesn't appear no matter how many times I...
  10. Microsoft store doesn't show app screenshots

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store doesn't show app screenshots: Microsoft store doesn't show app screenshots. However, they are present on the website. I even reinstalled Windows don't worry - not because of this, and still no effect...