Windows 10: Microsoft Store doesn't start

Discus and support Microsoft Store doesn't start in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello so basically I have been having an issue where the Microsoft Store does not run. I have done everything that I have found online and it seems... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Notrealnamelol, Feb 11, 2021.

1. Microsoft Store doesn't start

Hello so basically I have been having an issue where the Microsoft Store does not run. I have done everything that I have found online and it seems like nothing is working. I have done who knows how many powershell commands, I've done wsreset like 5 times, I've reset the laptop which is where the problem first arrived, I've mounted an iso and followed those instructions, and i've installed a 3 app packages and one bundle but got an error whenever I tried to install the bundle:

Microsoft.WindowsStore_12011.1001.113.0_neutral___8wekyb3d8bbwe.AppxBundle.

Whenever I do the command to try and install it I get this error

Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073D04, The signature is invalid. To register in developer mode,

AppxSignature.p7x and AppxBlockMap.xml must be valid or should not be present.

error 0x80070005: Opening the package from location Microsoft.NET.Native.Framework.2.2_2.2.29512.0_x86__8wekyb3d8bbwe failed.

NOTE: For additional information, look for [ActivityId] 46d8af25-00d3-0008-a72b-d946d300d701 in the Event Log or use the command

line Get-AppPackageLog -ActivityID 46d8af25-00d3-0008-a72b-d946d300d701

At line:1 char:1

+ Add-AppxPackage C:\Microsoft.WindowsStore_12011.1001.113.0_neutral___ ...

+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+ CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: C:\Microsoft.Wi...bbwe.AppxBundle:String [Add-AppxPackage], Exception

+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : DeploymentError,Microsoft.Windows.Appx.PackageManager.Commands.AddAppxPackageCommand

I've gotten to the point where I have no idea what to do now so please help, anything is appreciated.

:)

Notrealnamelol, Feb 11, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Microsoft Store doesn't start [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Feb 11, 2021
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Microsoft Store doesn't start [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Feb 11, 2021
  4. Microsoft Store doesn't start

setting doesn´t launch, or launches the store instead

setting doesn´t launch, or launches the store instead

Moved from es-ES

YESICAAMAYA, Feb 11, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Store doesn't start

1. Microsoft Store doesn't start - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store doesn't

2. Microsoft Store doesn't work.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store doesn't work.: Hello,I reset my computer and the store isn't downloaded. I've tried to use Windows Powershell with the code they gave through a video on this I ran it as admin too. No matter what I try I can't install the Store. I'll try anything....
  3. Microsoft Store doesn't start a download

Microsoft Store doesn't start a download: I just bought Minecraft for Windows 10 and the download doesn't start, it says getting license acquisition but it never downloads https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-doesnt-start-a-download/3dc77a72-c660-4a0a-bca3-380c13e3ade5
  4. Microsoft Store doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store doesn't work.: When I go to download an app from the Microsoft Store when I click "Install" it does nothing. Is there a way I can fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-doesnt-work/f0f241fe-3d7e-4e64-a7ce-1b1431eda709
  5. Microsoft Store doesn't start

Microsoft Store doesn't start: I had downloaded xbox app from it's official site recently but I couldn't open it for some time. After meddling around settings and such, it started to work for reasons that are unkown to me but this led me to realise proggrams such as MS store and cortana does not work, also...
  6. Microsoft Store doesn't download

Microsoft Store doesn't download: I have had problems with the Microsoft Store now for a couple of days. I am just trying to download an app, and I cannot get it done. I have tried every solution I could find on the internet and nothing helps. The troubleshoot finds nothing, the WSReset.exe doesn't even close...
  7. Microsoft Store Notepad doesn't show properly on Start

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Store Notepad doesn't show properly on Start: I tried to pin the Microsoft Store Notepad to my Start menu, but it has a tag with the "Windows Accessories" folder name, and the infotip that shows when I hover the tile shows correctly the "Notepad" name. If I reset the app from Settings, the tag gets fixed, but the...
  8. Microsoft Store Doesn't work

Microsoft Store Doesn't work: Thank you for reading this and attempting to help me. I've tried things with Powershell, tutorials that involve the command prompt, some using third party applications, many restarts now, and a full windows repair upgrade. Absolutely none of them have worked, i've tried...
  9. Microsoft Store doesn't launch

Microsoft Store doesn't launch: As the title says, Microsoft Store will not launch. Windows is up to date. I cannot open the app settings to do a cache reset. I have tried to use the PowerShell commands, but get an error message: "Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073D04, The signature...
  10. Microsoft Store doesn't start the download.

Microsoft Store doesn't start the download.: I'm trying to download the Gears 5 Tech Test on my PC and the download will not start. I've tried many methods such as Resetting the App through Apps And Features, using WSReset, and none of them have worked....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. add-appxpackage deployment failed with hresult 0x80073d04 the signature is invalid