Windows 10: Microsoft store doesn't stop downloading

Discus and support Microsoft store doesn't stop downloading in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; when i tried to download a game then i see its size is large i stopped the downloading to save my data but when i restarted my pc then after 1 hour i... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Khaled Qandel, Jan 4, 2021.

1. Microsoft store doesn't stop downloading

when i tried to download a game then i see its size is large i stopped the downloading to save my data but when i restarted my pc then after 1 hour i don't know it was downloading i found that the game downloaded automatically even i stopped it and my data internet was lost

what should i do to stop downloading permanently ?

*not talking about updates but about downloading games then stop it in the midway.

:)

Khaled Qandel, Jan 4, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Microsoft store doesn't stop downloading [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jan 4, 2021
  3. setting doesn´t launch, or launches the store instead

setting doesn´t launch, or launches the store instead

Moved from es-ES

YESICAAMAYA, Jan 4, 2021
  4. CyrrusV Win User

Microsoft store doesn't stop downloading

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jan 4, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft store doesn't stop downloading

1. Microsoft store doesn't stop downloading - Similar Threads - Microsoft store doesn't

2. Microsoft store doesn't download anything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store doesn't download anything.: Hello everyone, I need help with this issue. Whenever I try to download anything through the Microsoft store, it always gets hung up on acquiring the license and then abruptly fails the download. I get the error code 0x80070005 and I can't remember the last time I've been...
  3. Microsoft store doesn't download anything.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store doesn't download anything.: Hello everyone, I need help with this issue. Whenever I try to download anything through the Microsoft store, it always gets hung up on acquiring the license and then abruptly fails the download. I get the error code 0x80070005 and I can't remember the last time I've been...
  4. Microsoft Store doesn't download apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store doesn't download apps: Hello,My Microsoft store has errors or something like that because I can't download or update any app in the store. Every time I try, it just says start the download and then nothing happens, when I update it disappears. I have tried many things and still have no luck.I need...
  5. Microsoft Store doesn't download apps

Microsoft Store doesn't download apps: Hello,My Microsoft store is buggy because I can't download or update any apps in the store. Every time I try, it just says start the download and then nothing happens, when I update it disappears. I've tried everything, even resetting the store multiple times and nothing...
  6. Microsoft Store doesn't start a download

Microsoft Store doesn't start a download: I just bought Minecraft for Windows 10 and the download doesn't start, it says getting license acquisition but it never downloads https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-doesnt-start-a-download/3dc77a72-c660-4a0a-bca3-380c13e3ade5
  7. Microsoft Store stop downloading games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store stop downloading games: When I try to download SnowRunner from the microsoft store it download 9,3 mb and then stops and won't start to download https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-stop-downloading-games/ff313674-348c-4b83-adba-6c72cf372e17
  8. Microsoft Store doesn't download

Microsoft Store doesn't download: I have had problems with the Microsoft Store now for a couple of days. I am just trying to download an app, and I cannot get it done. I have tried every solution I could find on the internet and nothing helps. The troubleshoot finds nothing, the WSReset.exe doesn't even close...
  9. Microsoft Store doesn't download

Microsoft Store doesn't download: I have always had issues with Windows Store, i've done a complete reinstallation of my system 2 times and things never were completely normal. This time, my windows store refuses to download a game Forza Horizon 4. I played it before doing the complete reinstallation but...
  10. Microsoft Store doesn't start the download.

Microsoft Store doesn't start the download.: I'm trying to download the Gears 5 Tech Test on my PC and the download will not start. I've tried many methods such as Resetting the App through Apps And Features, using WSReset, and none of them have worked....