Windows 10: Microsoft Store doesn't update apps

Discus and support Microsoft Store doesn't update apps in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Apps just doesn't updating in Microsoft Store. I don't know what to. Windows is updated. Just got my laptop and trying to solve that problem. Need your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sergieiev Denis, Dec 2, 2023.

1. Microsoft Store doesn't update apps

Apps just doesn't updating in Microsoft Store. I don't know what to. Windows is updated. Just got my laptop and trying to solve that problem. Need your help. Thank you in advance

:)

Sergieiev Denis, Dec 2, 2023

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Dec 2, 2023
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Microsoft Store doesn't update apps 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Dec 2, 2023
  4. Jan Del Win User

Microsoft Store doesn't update apps

Microsoft Store App

Hi James,

Since running the troubleshooter for Windows app didn't work, we suggest resetting Windows Store by following the steps below to resolve your issue:

• Type Apps & features on search box/Cortana and click on it.
    • Look for Microsoft Store app and click on Advance options.
    • Click Reset button and retest.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, Dec 2, 2023
Thema:

Microsoft Store doesn't update apps

1. Microsoft Store doesn't update apps - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store doesn't

2. Microsoft Store doesn't update apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store doesn't update apps: Apps just doesn't updating in Microsoft Store. I don't know what to. Windows is updated. Just got my laptop and trying to solve that problem. Need your help. Thank you in advance...
  3. Microsoft Store doesn't have some apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store doesn't have some apps: Hello, I just installed latest version of Windows 10 x64, and I can't find some apps like Windows Terminal, Ubuntu in the Store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-doesnt-have-some-apps/29f8f676-bd60-4666-814c-a986e5f454eb
  4. Microsoft Store doesn't download apps

Microsoft Store doesn't download apps: Hello,My Microsoft store has errors or something like that because I can't download or update any app in the store. Every time I try, it just says start the download and then nothing happens, when I update it disappears. I have tried many things and still have no luck.I need...
  5. Microsoft Store doesn't download apps

Microsoft Store doesn't download apps: Hello,My Microsoft store is buggy because I can't download or update any apps in the store. Every time I try, it just says start the download and then nothing happens, when I update it disappears. I've tried everything, even resetting the store multiple times and nothing...
  6. Microsoft apps store doesn't launch

Microsoft apps store doesn't launch: I have a brand new surface go but can't use it. Microsoft app store doesn't work. So darn expensive device and not working as expected. Need some assistance. Regards, Alvin...
  7. Microsoft Store and other Microsoft apps doesn't run.

Microsoft Store and other Microsoft apps doesn't run.: Hello, My name is Fadhli. I have been experiencing some kind of error that i don't know how to fix. I was about to install some application in Windows Store and then the program open and then closes for a split second. This is also happened when i want to open a picture....
  8. Microsoft store and Microsoft photos app doesn't open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store and Microsoft photos app doesn't open: Microsoft Store and Microsoft photos app doesn't open. I've tried everything. Literally everything from all the resets to the PowerShell yet nothing works and it stays greyed out. What do I do to fix this because it doesn't let me import anything from my phone and camera into...
  9. Microsoft store app doesn't open

Microsoft store app doesn't open: My windows 10 's microsoft store app does't open. I saw some advise in community. I checked Date, Time, Region. I did app reset in windows setting. I did run wsreset.exe. Neither one didn't work. I also tried to leave feedback at Feedback Hub, but Feedback Hub app also not...
  10. Microsoft Store doesn't allow app installs

Microsoft Store doesn't allow app installs: I am trying to install a game I bought, but it says there is an error on your end. Its a pre-order so I am not suprised to see this kind of error, though I would have expected a message saying that this product is not released yet... To verify that the issue isn't my...