Windows 10: Microsoft Store doesn't work on two computers

Discus and support Microsoft Store doesn't work on two computers in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi there,I just recently got a new laptop. I own Minecraft Windows 10 edition and have played it for years on my old laptop. I went to download it on... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by KChan2319, Jun 9, 2021.

1. KChan2319 Win User

Microsoft Store doesn't work on two computers

Hi there,I just recently got a new laptop. I own Minecraft Windows 10 edition and have played it for years on my old laptop. I went to download it on my new one and it doesn't show up in my library on the Microsoft Store. I have at most 10 owned applications with some of them being Candy Crush which I assume just came with the laptop. However, when I go back to my old laptop and go to my library in the Microsoft Store, there is Minecraft Windows 10 edition and other games that I have played on my Xbox such as Fortnite and Assassin's Creed Black Flag.I have updated Windows 10, used the Windows

:)

KChan2319, Jun 9, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Microsoft Store doesn't work on two computers [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 9, 2021
  3. Bushka Win User
    Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Jun 9, 2021
  4. Bagoguts Win User

Lumia 620 doesn`t connect to computer via usb cable

Hi yall and thanks for the replies!

Unfortunately, the were of no help.

The phone isn`t listed in device manager, the list of devices doesn`t change if I have my phone connected to my computer(s). There are no mystery devices, no yellow triangle -markings or anything even remotely pointing to the direction the phone being connected.

It could be that my phone has a broken usb port, but it makes me wonder that it still charges the battery when connected to a computer.

This is not a big problem for me, that I must admit, but still, it kinda bugs me that the phone doesn`t work the way it`s supposed to work,

Anyways, if somebody comes up with something that might help, I am most grateful.

Have a great weekend yall!

-

edit: Also, I have my laptop almost always connected to charger. Tried without charger just for the heck of it, didn`t help.

Bagoguts, Jun 9, 2021
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store doesn't work on two computers - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store doesn't

2. Microsoft store doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store doesn't work: Hello,I recently just bought a new laptop, it runs the latest windows 10 version, and it seems to have problems with ms store. I live in Iran so I had to change the region for the store to work, the store shows the apps, but I feel like it's not complete nor it's supposed to...
  3. Microsoft store doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store doesn't work: Hello,I recently just bought a new laptop, it runs the latest windows 10 version, and it seems to have problems with ms store. I live in Iran so I had to change the region for the store to work, the store shows the apps, but I feel like it's not complete nor it's supposed to...
  4. Microsoft Store doesn't work.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store doesn't work.: When I launch the Microsoft store app, I get the given error message. As you can see from the screenshot, I am connected to internet and can do any stuff except this. I cant download any apps properly from the store.System information:Windows 10 64 bit up to date versionHP...
  5. Microsoft store doesn't work

Microsoft store doesn't work: HelloMy Microsoft store can not connect to the network I did several methods but didn't solved.like: Windows PowerShell-repair-reset-wsreset.exe-troubleshooter-changing regen-setting date & time_ Using proxyI don't know what should I do cuz I need some apps like "raw image...
  6. Microsoft store doesn't work

Microsoft store doesn't work: Hello and good day. My Microsoft store does not work. i followed a tutorial on an error message because i couldn't download an app and it told me to disable and re-enable Microsoft store although i forgot to re-enable it so now i cant find it in my apps and features setting...
  7. Microsoft Store doesn't work.

Microsoft Store doesn't work.: When I go to download an app from the Microsoft Store when I click "Install" it does nothing. Is there a way I can fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-doesnt-work/f0f241fe-3d7e-4e64-a7ce-1b1431eda709
  8. Microsoft Store doesn't work.

Microsoft Store doesn't work.: I downloaded Forza Horizon 4 and played it for a few months. I started having hiccups like late updates and stuff. Then it decided not to update AT ALL. I tried everything I could before deleting Forza and trying to redownload it. Now I can't download it at all. It says...
  9. Microsoft Store doesn't work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store doesn't work: Hello I recently encountered some problems with the store. Looking for it in the windows search function is not present, on the contrary by looking manually between the windows apps microsoft store is present but obscured and not working. I have already tried to make a clean...
  10. Microsoft Store Doesn't work

Microsoft Store Doesn't work: Thank you for reading this and attempting to help me. I've tried things with Powershell, tutorials that involve the command prompt, some using third party applications, many restarts now, and a full windows repair upgrade. Absolutely none of them have worked, i've tried...