Windows 10: microsoft store don't open problem

Discus and support microsoft store don't open problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my microsoft store can't open and it shows my microsoft store chaches is damaged.How can I solve this problem?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Md.TAUFIQURERAHMAN, Aug 9, 2020.

1. microsoft store don't open problem

my microsoft store can't open and it shows my microsoft store chaches is damaged.How can I solve this problem?

:)

Md.TAUFIQURERAHMAN, Aug 9, 2020

2. Apps and Store Don't Open

Hello,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

Please be assured that we will do our best to help you.

This issue could have occurred due to incorrect Store settings.

Let us try the following steps, and check if it helps.

Step 1: As an initial step, I suggest you to unplug the devices except mouse and keyboard.

Uninstall/disable the third party software if installed.

Disclaimer: Antivirus software helps protecting your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable it
    to install other software and\or troubleshoot any pertinent issue, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you are connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled, your computer is vulnerable to malware attacks.

Step 2: Reset Windows Store.

• Press Windows key + R key
        to open Run

• Type wsreset.exe and press Enter
    Step 3:Disable Proxy Settings

Sometimes your proxy settings might be stopping the app from installing correctly.

I would suggest you to check if proxy connection is turned on by following the steps

1. Press windows key + R to open run command.

2. Type inetcpl.cpl and press Enter.

3. Under the Connections tab click on LAN Settings.

4. Uncheck Use Proxy server option and click on
    OK.

Step 4:

As far as sleep mode is concerned, I suggest you to run power troubleshooter which will tell you if there is something wrong with the power settings.

Follow these steps to run power troubleshooter.

1. Press Windows key + X key and Select Control Panel

2. Select
    Troubleshooting.

3. Select
    View All on the top left corner.

4. Run
    Power troubleshooter.

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Aug 9, 2020
  3. Built in apps don't open and store icon missing

We suggest that you follow the given steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + R to open Run.
    • In the Run dialog box, type WSReset.exe in the
      Open: text field, and then click OK.

This will open the Windows Store. If it does not open, restart the PC and check again.

Let us know how it goes.

Patricia Yu, Aug 9, 2020
  4. Louie Del Win User

microsoft store don't open problem

Microsoft Store Problem

Hi,

There are times that you’ll encounter an error that the account doesn’t exist if the account name was misspelled. It can also be related to a conflict that has occurred with the Store app. To resolve this concern, we suggest that you check this
    article for the steps that you can use.

Also, here are the troubleshoot steps that you can follow to isolate if the issue is with the Store app:

• Check for
      connection problem
    • Check if you have the correct time and location settings. Go to Settings
      > Time & Language.
    • Reset Microsoft Store cache:
    • Press Windows + R keys to launch the run command box.
    • Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft and sign in.

We're just here if you need further help.

Louie Del, Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

microsoft store don't open problem

1. microsoft store don't open problem - Similar Threads - microsoft store don't

2. Microsoft account and store is not opening problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account and store is not opening problem: Microsoft account is required so how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account-and-store-is-not-opening-problem/f3f5ff75-c996-4f3e-b4a3-9cd0bae59104
  3. Microsoft account and store is not opening problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft account and store is not opening problem: Microsoft account is required so how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account-and-store-is-not-opening-problem/f3f5ff75-c996-4f3e-b4a3-9cd0bae59104
  4. Microsoft account and store is not opening problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft account and store is not opening problem: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account-and-store-is-not-opening-problem/ef12e7e1-645e-481b-8b1d-3d525913aa76
  5. Microsoft account and store is not opening problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account and store is not opening problem: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account-and-store-is-not-opening-problem/ef12e7e1-645e-481b-8b1d-3d525913aa76
  6. Microsoft account and store is not opening problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Problem: Microsoft Store and apps installed from the Microsoft Store not opening.

Problem: Microsoft Store and apps installed from the Microsoft Store not opening.: Hello. I have been experiencing a lot of issues for a while relating to the Microsoft Store and apps that are from the Microsoft store. Recently, I tried opening the Microsoft Store and either one of these happens-1. As much as you click, It doesn't open.2. It opens but then...
  8. Having problems opening Microsoft Store

Having problems opening Microsoft Store: Been trying to open the Microsoft Store but it closing the moment I launch it.I found ways to try to open it but1 After going to the Settings and restarting from there: The following error appears."ms-windows-store:Assoc?protocol=mailtoFile system error -2137219195".2...
  9. Microsoft store and apps don't open

Microsoft store and apps don't open: I've been having an issue where I'm unable to open the Windows Store or any Windows apps. Clicking on them does nothing, no windows pop up at all. Similarly, when I try to download an app from the Windows store in Chrome NVIDIA Control Panel for example, clicking "get" gives...
  10. About Microsoft Store Open Problem

About Microsoft Store Open Problem: I've encounter a problem which is launching the " Microsoft Store ". But I've found a solution ( Internet Explorer - Internet Option - Advanced - Click " Restore advance setting " ). After this operation then I can open the " Microsoft Store " normally. My question is after a...