Windows 10: microsoft store down load did not work

Discus and support microsoft store down load did not work in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased HEVC video extension from the store on 1 november. paid for it but never got the down load how can I get the down load Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by okie1939, Nov 2, 2020.

1. okie1939 Win User

microsoft store down load did not work

I purchased HEVC video extension from the store on 1 november.

paid for it but never got the down load

how can I get the down load

Microsoft Store is no help they say wait is 6 minutes but it never connects so

this was suggested

David

:)

okie1939, Nov 2, 2020

2. Microsoft Store will not load

Hi,

Corrupted system files could be the main reason why you're Store is not loading and you're getting error messages. Since you were able to perform all the steps needed and the issue still persists, we suggest following the steps below:

• Install Windows updates.
    • Disable the antivirus software temporarily.
    • Repair corrupted or damaged files by running the System File Checker and
      DISM tool.

These are the common troubleshooting that we need to do if the issue is still happening after performing several steps.

Kindly get back to us with the outcome.

Ronalene Mat, Nov 2, 2020
  3. Microsoft Store is not working

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

Do let us know the exact issue you are facing in accessing the Windows Store?

Have you tried to reset the Windows Store as stated in the above response?

If the issue still persists after deploying the above troubleshooting steps, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

1. Press
    Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Control Panel.

2. In the
    Control Panel window, select Category and then select
    Large icons.

3. Click on
    Troubleshooting.

4. Click
    View all and then click Windows Store Apps.

5. Click
    Next and follow on-screen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 2, 2020
  4. Schlag 96 Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw Will Not Load

I was getting Error Code: 0x803F8001 both before and after "uninstalling" Microsoft Jigsaw. It worked perfectly for years, but stopped working within the last week. It would start to load, and eventually bomb out. I have tried the following suggestions:

• Uninstall Jigsaw. Now I cannot reinstall Jigsaw. Get Error Code: 0x803F8001

• All steps above from Jomari Arc . Step #4 took longer than expected, but it did eventually do what you
      said. These steps did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

• Microsoft Windows Store App. Troubleshooter - It ran and said it fixed a "possibly corrupted cache" . This did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

In a similar community, titled "Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001", I tried all of the steps from Loraine Mon, from this link: Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001

Again, this did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw. Messages are "downloading", then "acquiring license", and then it errors out with Error Code: 0x803F8001

Day after day, same problem. Xbox and Store and Solitaire all work fine. Microsoft Jigsaw is the problem. When it was installed, it bombed out trying to open. After "uninstalling", it will not reinstall.

Schlag 96, Nov 2, 2020
Thema:

1. microsoft store down load did not work - Similar Threads - microsoft store down

2. Microsoft store not loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store not loading: So, I've done everything people have said, such as using "Windows Powershell" and uninstalling and reinstalling MS, or troubleshooting, and even repairing and resetting it. It won't work anymore and I can't figure it out, anything will help other than that, please...
  3. Microsoft store not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store not loading: Hello people my Microstoft store isnt loading when i open it can someone help me with it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-not-loading/dfa24cdf-4f74-4b2b-9f8a-f963fdec0768
  4. microsoft store is loading...

microsoft store is loading...: I can't open my Microsoft store, because it's loading forever.for example: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-is-loading/0e2def52-09d8-47a8-86e1-448b32ffc330
  5. Microsoft Store Not Working "Page could not be loaded"

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Not Working "Page could not be loaded": Hi,I recently can't use my Microsoft Store. It always shows "Page could not be loaded. Please try again later". I suppose it means the connection issue but my wifi is working - everything else needs wifi is working perfectly. I have tried many methods on the internet but the...
  6. microsoft down loads

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    microsoft down loads: After a two hour download by microsoft a message comes on that says "undoing changes made to your computer" And undoes all that was downloaded. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-down-loads/696008d1-72b1-4c56-8976-20d7ae75cb4c
  7. Microsoft Store not loading

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store not loading: I'm trying to get into the Microsoft store but I've not come to any solution. Whenever I open the store, it loads for a long while before showing me a blank store with a loading icon. The top bar with links to my account and search bar are present, but they do not work....
  8. update did not down load properly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    update did not down load properly: Hi, my update did not down load properly cause of that i cant get back on this adult game I been playing for years I have a screenshot when i tried to re-down load the game again[ATTACH]...
  9. Microsoft Store Not Loading

Microsoft Store Not Loading: Getting this error code.... Code: 0x80131500. Is anyone else getting this or has had this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-not-loading/bd3abfd0-dd41-4936-a70f-e5ccdd33c23c
  10. Purchase on Microsoft store will not locate the pc and down load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchase on Microsoft store will not locate the pc and down load: hi i have made a puchase on the Microsoft store and when i attempt to down load im informed no dsigned in device though the pc appears signed in why is this so and what is the fix a the game that ame with Win10 seemed unupgadeable due to not being able to change to Aus...