Windows 10: Microsoft Store Download Error Code: 0xC0EA000A (With Minecraft Only)

Discus and support Microsoft Store Download Error Code: 0xC0EA000A (With Minecraft Only) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I recently tried the new Xbox insider version of Bedrock Minecraft and I wanted to revert back to the original game. To do this you have to uninstall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RaccyXDYT, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Microsoft Store Download Error Code: 0xC0EA000A (With Minecraft Only)

I recently tried the new Xbox insider version of Bedrock Minecraft and I wanted to revert back to the original game. To do this you have to uninstall the game and use the insider app to remove the beta access.

I did this and tried reinstalling Minecraft, but now I get the error Code: 0xC0EA000A. It says downloading for a few seconds, then it says error and the download stops. I tried downloading other apps and they download and work perfectly.

I've been looking for solutions for hours and now I'm getting scared that there is something wrong with my PC. I've seen some problems with the same error code involving windows activation keys as well as Microsoft store cache problems. I've already tried resetting the Microsoft store cache and obviously resetting my pc multiple times.

My computer is running Windows 10 Home edition activated by an organization activation service. I also use avast premium security with all the firewalls turned on (just in case that makes a difference).

I hope someone can help me find a solution, Thank You!

submitted by /u/RaccyXDYT
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/RaccyXDYT, Apr 17, 2020

2. Error code 0xc0ea000a on installing apps from Windows Store

Original title:- error code 0xc0ea000a

I am trying to download yahoo app from the microsoft store and update other apps but the error code 0xc0ea000a repeatedly arises. How do I solve this please?

Tiffany CW, Apr 17, 2020
  3. ArynLE Win User
    getting error 0xC0EA000A While trying to download apps from store

Same problem. Tried all suggested steps and removed devices from store, no success. Unable to run any app needing an update, such as Netflix. Had same issue with Kobo, however a direct download from their website worked.

Getting REALLY frustrated with Microsoft, this has affected my SP3 for two to three weeks now.

0xC0EA000A always appears after the status reads "Acquiring Licence."

ArynLE, Apr 17, 2020
  4. Microsoft Store Download Error Code: 0xC0EA000A (With Minecraft Only)

Microsoft Store Error Code: 0xC0EA000A, can't download apps

destasianturi, Apr 17, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Store Download Error Code: 0xC0EA000A (With Minecraft Only)

1. Microsoft Store Download Error Code: 0xC0EA000A (With Minecraft Only) - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Download

2. Microsoft Store, Unable to install apps, getting error code: 0xC0EA000A

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store, Unable to install apps, getting error code: 0xC0EA000A: I've tried numerous suggestions I've found only and am still unable to install some apps with the Microsoft Store. Error code: 0xC0EA000ASome apps I can install. I click on it, it downloads and installs, no problem.But for some reason I'm unable to install iTunes and Files...
  3. Microsoft Store, Unable to install apps, getting error code: 0xC0EA000A

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store, Unable to install apps, getting error code: 0xC0EA000A: I've tried numerous suggestions I've found only and am still unable to install some apps with the Microsoft Store. Error code: 0xC0EA000ASome apps I can install. I click on it, it downloads and installs, no problem.But for some reason I'm unable to install iTunes and Files...
  4. Microsoft Store 0xC0EA000A

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store 0xC0EA000A: Hi, I got a new PC and I was trying to reinstall everything I had previously and I encountered a strange problem. I can download everything except Forza Horizon 4. It gives me the error code 0xC0EA000A when I try. Could it be because I own Forza on one of my two accounts? I...
  5. Windows Store Error Code: 0xC0EA000A when downloading Forza

Windows Store Error Code: 0xC0EA000A when downloading Forza: Hi, I keep getting that error every time I try and install Forza. i have tried all of the other fixes from other posts. but still no hope. I have try WSReset, Powershell Get-AppxPackage windows store, troubleshooting windows store and changing my DNS. Hope you can help me....
  6. Unable activate Windows, Error code 0xC0EA000A

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable activate Windows, Error code 0xC0EA000A: Hi, I am unable to activate windows. I activated it the 1st time on this Lenovo laptop. The Storage type was configured at that time as RAID. I changed Storaget Type to AHCI in BIO and Windows was not able to boot anymore. I recovered it by booting in Safe mode by the way...
  7. Error 0xC0EA000A

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error 0xC0EA000A: I searched the community, and I tried mostly solutions, but the question is still exist. When I try to activate Windows and download apps from Microsoft Store, Windows will show you the code: 0xC0EA000A. And I need help....
  8. Microsoft Store Error Code: 0xC0EA000A, can't download apps

Microsoft Store Error Code: 0xC0EA000A, can't download apps: Hi, I have been having issues with the store. I can NOT download a thing. Using family share, I was trying to get Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, which I downloaded before, but had an issue with that, and while trying to fix that, uninstalled Minecraft to reinstall. Now I can't...
  9. What is Error code 0XC0EA000A

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What is Error code 0XC0EA000A: I recently built my new computer, moved my SSD over to the system, everything works. However I get this small text in my bottom right corner of my screen saying activate windows. It's surprisingly annoying, I was hoping someone could help. -Thanks...
  10. Microsoft store error code 0xC0EA000A after hardware change and Windows 10 Re-activation

Microsoft store error code 0xC0EA000A after hardware change and Windows 10 Re-activation: Hello all, I recently changed hardware on my computer which mean't I had to reactivate Windows 10 Home. My original key is a Windows 7 Home key which I used many years ago to upgrade to Windows 10 for free. However this key wouldn't work and I kept receiving a failed error...
Tags: