Windows 10: Microsoft Store Download Failing and Then Repeating Failing After Click Repair.

Discus and support Microsoft Store Download Failing and Then Repeating Failing After Click Repair. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I've had this issue on my other computer where I downloaded a game (Sea Of Thieves) and then it failed and said Repair, so I would download it again... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by EvolvedAstronaut, Nov 24, 2019.

1. Microsoft Store Download Failing and Then Repeating Failing After Click Repair.

I've had this issue on my other computer where I downloaded a game (Sea Of Thieves) and then it failed and said Repair, so I would download it again and it would say the exact same thing. This has been happening for 2-3 months only for sea of thieves. There is a weird file that I cannot delete, which may be the issue, but any help would be great. If you need any more information just ask.

Thanks.

:)

EvolvedAstronaut, Nov 24, 2019
  2. obby53 Win User

Repeated windows 10 downloads failed.

Windows 10 download failed according to the updates list. Windows 10 downloads failed three times yesterday the 28th and four times today.

Updates list Windows 10 failed to download. I followed the suggested links to find out why, to no avail.

80240020 is the error code.

Obby

obby53, Nov 24, 2019
  3. Rich M Win User
    Microsoft Store failing to update or download

I'm having trouble with Microsoft Store. When I'm trying to update my apps, I get a failed error (0x80070015) and no update. I've come across the following article (Windows store error code 0x80070015) which seems to do no good. Short of re-installing Windows, does anyone have any experience or suggestions to remedy this problem?

This is on Windows 10 1803

Thanks in advance.

Rich M, Nov 24, 2019
  4. chideock Win User

Microsoft Store Download Failing and Then Repeating Failing After Click Repair.

KB4025339 Fails Install 0x80070564

Thanks
    I am trying Eagle 51's suggestions now. Windows Update troubleshooter found a bunch of errors and fixed all but one.The update is trying to download KB4025339 again. I'll see what happens. At step one troubleshooter finishes with one error unresolved "Potential Windows Update Database Error Detected-Not Fixed". Windows update stalled at 0%.

At step 2 same troubleshooter error. The KB finished a new download failed to install.
    Did step 3 KB has downloaded but fails to install.

If Eagle's suggestion doesn't work I'll try EdTittel's suggestion

Tried bothe Eagle & Ed 's suggestions - do not work. Anyone else?

I have noticed that the latest update for my nvidia drivers has failed to update. Wondering about that!

chideock, Nov 24, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Store Download Failing and Then Repeating Failing After Click Repair.

1. Microsoft Store Download Failing and Then Repeating Failing After Click Repair. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Download

2. Microsoft Store Download failing, not cancelable

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Download failing, not cancelable: I was in the process of downloading Fallout 76 earlier today, making it about a third of the way through the download. I left my computer for some time to run errands. I returned to have found the download making zero progress, seemingly paused, though it certainly was not. I...
  3. Microsoft Store Download failing, not cancelable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Download failing, not cancelable: I was in the process of downloading Fallout 76 earlier today, making it about a third of the way through the download. I left my computer for some time to run errands. I returned to have found the download making zero progress, seemingly paused, though it certainly was not. I...
  4. Microsoft Store Download failing, not cancelable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Store download fails

Microsoft Store download fails: Hello, i have a problem when i try to install an app from Microsoft Store it fails directly, it didnt do this before but now its not downloading, my internet is so good and i dont know how to fix it so im asking for helpthanks in advance...
  6. Failed downloads from Microsoft Store

Failed downloads from Microsoft Store: Hi, has this happened to anyone before? I recently tried to download Gears of War 4 from the microsoft store on my laptop, the download failed, but for some reason, when I now try to install it again from scratch, my laptop has lost space.Is there any other way to fix it?...
  7. Failed downloads from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failed downloads from Microsoft Store: Hi, has this happened to anyone before? I recently tried to download Gears of War 4 from the microsoft store on my laptop, the download failed, but for some reason, when I now try to install it again from scratch, my laptop has lost space.Is there any other way to fix it?...
  8. Failed downloads from Microsoft Store

9. Microsoft store failed download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store failed download: So I've been trying all day to download halo wars 2, but every time I start the download it works for 2min before failing giving me this code: 0x8024001E Tried restarting pc, deleting cache and logging in and out of the acc....
  10. downloading is fail after 80% from microsoft store

downloading is fail after 80% from microsoft store: downloading is fail after 80% from microsoft store[ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_games/downloading-is-fail-after-80-from-microsoft-store/22e17dce-7fdd-4804-b1fb-0ebc318ec191