Windows 10: Microsoft Store download Just keeps going and wont stop

Discus and support Microsoft Store download Just keeps going and wont stop in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have been trying to download and install the Forza Horizon 4 Demo but the download just keeps increasing. The download is now at 48GB and considering... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by GeorgeBowman1, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Microsoft Store download Just keeps going and wont stop

I have been trying to download and install the Forza Horizon 4 Demo but the download just keeps increasing. The download is now at 48GB and considering the actual download size is 28GB its seems a bit odd. Cancelling the download and restarting it just resumes from the 48GB mark.

This is quite frustrating for me as i don't have very good internet so i have just been wasting time trying to download something that doesn't stop, it also seems a bit stupid that this is quite a common and known bug but nothing has been done about it.

I have been trying all the fixes online and none are working, some of the things i have done are:

I have signed in and out of the store

Rebooted my PC

Reset the Microsoft Store

Uninstalled the Microsoft Store and reinstalled it

Run the troubleshooter multiple times and applied its fixes.

Hopefully someone can help me and the other people that probably have this issue.

:)

GeorgeBowman1, Nov 12, 2018
  2. Anne Fuj Win User

Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenge wont download?

Hi,

To further assist you, we suggest that you reset Windows Store and try downloading
    Microsoft Mahjong again.

Here are the steps on how to reset Windows Store:

• Press the Windows key+
      R key, to launch the Run dialog box.

• Type in Wsreset.exe and
      press Enter.

• Reboot your computer after the process is finished.

Keep us posted.

Anne Fuj, Nov 12, 2018
  3. Microsoft Store download Just keeps going and wont stop

I have been trying to download and install the Forza Horizon 4 Demo but the download just keeps increasing. The download is now at 43GB and considering the actual download size is 28GB its seems a bit odd. Cancelling the download and restarting it just resumes
    from the 43GB mark.

This is quite frustrating for me as i don't have very good internet so i have just been wasting time trying to download something that doesn't stop, it also seems a bit stupid that this is quite a common and known bug but nothing has been done about it.

I have been trying all the fixes online and none are working, some of the things i have done are:

I have signed in and out of the store

Rebooted my PC

Reset the Microsoft Store

Uninstalled the Microsoft Store and reinstalled it

Run the troubleshooter multiple times and applied its fixes.

Hopefully someone can help me and the other people that probably have this issue.

Riverram25, Nov 12, 2018
  4. Microsoft Store download Just keeps going and wont stop

Windows 10 Apps from the store wont download

Hi Sumon,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• Do you face this issue only with these apps?
    • Did you try downloading other apps?
    • Did you try stopping these apps and then downloading it again?
    We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search
      box
      and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.
    If the steps don't work try these steps:

Try to reset the Windows store and check.
    • Press Win + R on the keyboard to open run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe to reset the Windows store cache.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Store download Just keeps going and wont stop

1. Microsoft Store download Just keeps going and wont stop - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store download

2. Store download keeps stopping

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Store download keeps stopping: I tried all the solutions for this problem but every time I try to download a game it keeps saying "sorry there was a problem on our end"EVERY TIME!!!!!!I did every known solution for this issue and nothing worked. I have to literally babysit it to keep clicking the retry...
  3. Store download keeps stopping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store download keeps stopping: I tried all the solutions for this problem but every time I try to download a game it keeps saying "sorry there was a problem on our end"EVERY TIME!!!!!!I did every known solution for this issue and nothing worked. I have to literally babysit it to keep clicking the retry...
  4. Store download keeps stopping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Store Game Wont Download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Game Wont Download: So ive been trying to download this game for like a year now ive tried everything i can find on google and youtube to fix it, When i try to download it i select a D or E drives both have enough space but it keeps telling me the drive doesnt have enough space so im guessing...
  6. Microsoft Store Game Wont Download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Game Wont Download: So ive been trying to download this game for like a year now ive tried everything i can find on google and youtube to fix it, When i try to download it i select a D or E drives both have enough space but it keeps telling me the drive doesnt have enough space so im guessing...
  7. Microsoft store wont download anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store wont download anything: microsoft store wont download anything, it says 'Something happened on our end.' i dont know how to fix it what do i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-wont-download-anything/59d19183-c434-4a45-9bab-32499933b31e
  8. Microsoft Store wont stop updating :

Microsoft Store wont stop updating :: Hello!So this happened a month ago, when my microsoft store was finished updating like the update progress bar was full but it would just stay like that and i cant even open the storeI searched a lot on the web about it but nothing seemed to work such as using powershell or...
  9. Microsoft Store App Wont download

Microsoft Store App Wont download: Hello, I just bought a game and I been trying to download games but I am having issues. The issue is that once I click "Download" I get this error: [ATTACH] And I after I check my account I see no device; [ATTACH][ATTACH] But I see that on the...
  10. microsoft store wont finish downloading..

microsoft store wont finish downloading..: for some reason it uninstalled and now i was redownloading it but it is stuck at 95% i also some how lost nvidia control panel and it wont download because the store isnt finished......

Users found this page by searching for:

1. download is done but keeps downloadsing microsoft store

2. microsoft store wont stop loading

3. microsoft store keeps downloading

4. stop dowloads microsoft store,
  5. my download keeps on going error microsoft store,
  6. microsoft store download keeps going,
  7. microsoft store download going longer