Windows 10: Microsoft Store download Just keeps going and wont stop

Discus and support Microsoft Store download Just keeps going and wont stop in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have been trying to download and install the Forza Horizon 4 Demo but the download just keeps increasing. The download is now at 48GB and considering... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by GeorgeBowman1, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Microsoft Store download Just keeps going and wont stop

I have been trying to download and install the Forza Horizon 4 Demo but the download just keeps increasing. The download is now at 48GB and considering the actual download size is 28GB its seems a bit odd. Cancelling the download and restarting it just resumes from the 48GB mark.

This is quite frustrating for me as i don't have very good internet so i have just been wasting time trying to download something that doesn't stop, it also seems a bit stupid that this is quite a common and known bug but nothing has been done about it.

I have been trying all the fixes online and none are working, some of the things i have done are:

I have signed in and out of the store

Rebooted my PC

Reset the Microsoft Store

Uninstalled the Microsoft Store and reinstalled it

Run the troubleshooter multiple times and applied its fixes.

Hopefully someone can help me and the other people that probably have this issue.

:)

GeorgeBowman1, Nov 12, 2018
  2. Anne Fuj Win User

Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenge wont download?

Hi,

To further assist you, we suggest that you reset Windows Store and try downloading
    Microsoft Mahjong again.

Here are the steps on how to reset Windows Store:

• Press the Windows key+
      R key, to launch the Run dialog box.

• Type in Wsreset.exe and
      press Enter.

• Reboot your computer after the process is finished.

Keep us posted.

Anne Fuj, Nov 12, 2018
  3. Microsoft Store download Just keeps going and wont stop

I have been trying to download and install the Forza Horizon 4 Demo but the download just keeps increasing. The download is now at 43GB and considering the actual download size is 28GB its seems a bit odd. Cancelling the download and restarting it just resumes
    from the 43GB mark.

This is quite frustrating for me as i don't have very good internet so i have just been wasting time trying to download something that doesn't stop, it also seems a bit stupid that this is quite a common and known bug but nothing has been done about it.

I have been trying all the fixes online and none are working, some of the things i have done are:

I have signed in and out of the store

Rebooted my PC

Reset the Microsoft Store

Uninstalled the Microsoft Store and reinstalled it

Run the troubleshooter multiple times and applied its fixes.

Hopefully someone can help me and the other people that probably have this issue.

Riverram25, Nov 12, 2018
  4. Microsoft Store download Just keeps going and wont stop

Windows 10 Apps from the store wont download

Hi Sumon,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• Do you face this issue only with these apps?
    • Did you try downloading other apps?
    • Did you try stopping these apps and then downloading it again?
    We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search
      box
      and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.
    If the steps don't work try these steps:

Try to reset the Windows store and check.
    • Press Win + R on the keyboard to open run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe to reset the Windows store cache.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Store download Just keeps going and wont stop

1. Microsoft Store download Just keeps going and wont stop - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store download

2. microsoft store wont open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store wont open: I recently got a galaxy book 2 and when I try to open the store it goes to the blue screen, and then just closes suddenly. I tried a few methods on how to fix it and so far none of them are working. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?...
  3. Microsoft Store stopping downloads when playing games

Microsoft Store stopping downloads when playing games: Hello i am trying to download a game at the moment using the microsoftstore. The game is massive 133GB so understandably i wanna play some games to pass the time. However whenever i boot any gaming apps up from steam even offline game i get an error message with this code....
  4. Windows Store Download Stops

Windows Store Download Stops: I am trying to download Forza Horizon 4 and the download stops at 2.2-2.3 GB. I have restarted cleared the cache and a couple of other tips I found online. Any help would be appreciated....
  5. Microsoft Store Acquiring Liscense wont Download Error: 0x80070005

Microsoft Store Acquiring Liscense wont Download Error: 0x80070005: Recently I have been making posts about this error about not being able to download apps from Microsoft store. I just reinstalled windows and it still is not fixed, I have been on every discussion I can find and tried all the suggestions yet none of them worked. So if anyone...
  6. Microsoft store download stops and starts repeatedly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store download stops and starts repeatedly: I am currently in the middle of downloading Forza Horizon 4, it was gifted to me but what i am about to describe has never been a problem with gifted games before, the download says downloading and it will show me the download is anywhere from 20-430mbps with 75 (the usual...
  7. Microsoft Store download keeps increasing

Microsoft Store download keeps increasing: I recently bought Forza Horizon 4 on the Microsoft Store. However it never stopped downloading, the download went way past the 64,8 GB that the game was supposed to be. [ATTACH] I've tried multiple things to fix it already like, running the troubleshooter which claimed it...
  8. Download keeps on going

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download keeps on going: So, i bought forza horizon 4, the download size was 64.16GB but when it reached 64.16GB it just kept on going , it reached 70Gb, without installing, i tried everything, and at the end i refunded the game, please tell if this error has been fixed so i can try again, the bad...
  9. Microsoft Store stops downloading updates/games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store stops downloading updates/games: I have 100mpbs internet, but for some reason my Microsoft store keeps downloading in the slowest speeds. It was downloading at 1kbps for 10 minutes before going up to 1 mpbs. I went to settings and increased the downloading limit but still downloads at 1kpbs, then stops for...
  10. Microsoft Store Wont Open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Wont Open: Hey, my windows store won't open. When I click it, it shows the main screen (Blue with store logo) then it just crashes, no error report, nothing. I'm suspecting it was because of VPNs I have previously downloaded, but after deleting them all it still doesn't work. (Other...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. download is done but keeps downloadsing microsoft store

2. microsoft store wont stop loading

3. microsoft store keeps downloading

4. stop dowloads microsoft store,
  5. my download keeps on going error microsoft store,
  6. microsoft store download keeps going,
  7. microsoft store download going longer