Windows 10: Microsoft Store Download moves in increments of 31.445 MB every time I reset.

Discus and support Microsoft Store Download moves in increments of 31.445 MB every time I reset. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Trying to download State of Decay 2 on a Surface Book 2 13.5", and the download is acting up. I read and performed all the steps in other posts about... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SisonSix, Jun 19, 2019.

1. SisonSix Win User

Microsoft Store Download moves in increments of 31.445 MB every time I reset.

Trying to download State of Decay 2 on a Surface Book 2 13.5", and the download is acting up.

I read and performed all the steps in other posts about pending downloads, and then a simple reset showed some results.

I was able to download updates for other apps (like calendar or what not) but SOD2 remains still.

It shows activity and downloads until 31.44 MB, and then I tried restarting, and then it was at 62.98 MB and I restarted once more out of curiosity and it was at 94.33 MB. So it's going up by 31.44 MB everything restart. I am not doing this a thousand times for this ~20 GB download.

Any ideas on how to resolve this?

I have the most recent windows update, 1903 (which I got so I could install the Xbox PC app).

Computer is relatively new so, I don't think any dated software is the issue.

:)

SisonSix, Jun 19, 2019
  2. Anne Fuj Win User

Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenge wont download?

Hi,

To further assist you, we suggest that you reset Windows Store and try downloading
    Microsoft Mahjong again.

Here are the steps on how to reset Windows Store:

• Press the Windows key+
      R key, to launch the Run dialog box.

• Type in Wsreset.exe and
      press Enter.

• Reboot your computer after the process is finished.

Keep us posted.

Anne Fuj, Jun 19, 2019
  3. Microsoft Store free apps

Hello,

Corrupted system files can cause issues when downloading applications from the Microsoft Store. However, for us to provide you the most appropriate assistance, can you provide us the exact error message that you're getting?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache and try to download applications again. Check out the steps below:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run command box.

• Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

• Once done, try to download applications.

We'll wait for any updates to assist you further.

Jennifer Bri, Jun 19, 2019
  4. Microsoft Store Download moves in increments of 31.445 MB every time I reset.

Incremental Downloads

I am about to Upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 10 Version 1511. The Download is over 3GB and unfortunately, I have a Dual Core System, which means that it will take me over 7 hours to complete the job. I am now thinking about doing the download incrementally,
    1GB at a time, but to do this, I need a software that will permit me to pause a download and resume it later. Any suggestions? Will any of the current browsers (Firefox, Chrome, Edge, Internet Explorer, Opera, etc.) permit this function?

DennisEkpebu, Jun 19, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Store Download moves in increments of 31.445 MB every time I reset.

1. Microsoft Store Download moves in increments of 31.445 MB every time I reset. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Download

2. Microsoft Store not downloading

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store not downloading: I M using windows 10 ver 1809. I have issues with microsoft store. after upgrading to ver 1809 the store does not download anything. when i click to download a game or an app, the download progress bar appears, but no download happens. it seems the download will continue...
  3. Windows update reset settings and resets every time I restart

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update reset settings and resets every time I restart: Ever since I downloaded the Windows update back in late February my settings were reset to default and every time I shut down and restart my computer the settings revert back to default again so I have to redo all my default programs like chrome rather than edge and adobe...
  4. Can't Download Anything In the Microsoft Store. I Get the Same Error Code Every Time.

Can't Download Anything In the Microsoft Store. I Get the Same Error Code Every Time.: Hello, hope everyone's doing well, I'm having an issue in the Microsoft store that unables me from downloading anything. I thought I was just a problem with one specific game, but after I tried downloading other apps it still gave me the same error. The infamous "Couldn't...
  5. Microsoft Store not downloading

Microsoft Store not downloading: When I try to download apps from the Microsoft store, I get error code 0x80090010. I use a Microsoft account to sign in to the store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-not-downloading/93547029-d894-4437-8aa6-e4a89ad59f13"
  6. Default app will be reset every time

in Windows 10 Customization
    Default app will be reset every time: Hello dear friends, I tried many way(safe mode, set default app by right click on each file,...) but unfortunately every time after restart windows default apps change to default unfortunately I can't restore windows to original one because of many app that installed! So...
  7. Microsoft Store will not download

Microsoft Store will not download: I primarily use the store to play State Of Decay 2, and when it first came out. It downloaded updates for the game constantly and without problems. Recently, the store just does not wish to update my game at all. I go onto the store, knowing there's an update ready and click...
  8. download Microsoft store

download Microsoft store: Why can't i download Microsoft store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-microsoft-store/18b0258f-04f1-471e-a147-13fa5ba92803"
  9. MB real time protection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MB real time protection: Today about 30 minutes ago, I just started getting real time protection popups. It stating that my real time protection is off. I've tried and tried and it just wont turn on. I found a fix that suggested to run as an admin...and that didn't work. Also restarting my PC didn't...
  10. Moving Activation to a new MB

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Moving Activation to a new MB: I am a developer who does work for the VA and a DoD contractor. I am under orders to change-out my Intel MB for an AMD Threadripper one. I don't make the rules - I just have to follow them. I am on W10 Pro x64... How do I move my license from my existing MSI MB and...