Windows 10: Microsoft Store Download Speed Falls Off

Discus and support Microsoft Store Download Speed Falls Off in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am currently trying to download Forza Horizon 4, however the download will start at my average 16mb/s and then fall over about 15 seconds to 10kb/s... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by OwenKier, Apr 20, 2019.

1. OwenKier Win User

Microsoft Store Download Speed Falls Off

I am currently trying to download Forza Horizon 4, however the download will start at my average 16mb/s and then fall over about 15 seconds to 10kb/s and then just to 'downloading' didnt know if there was any way to troubleshoot this issue.

Owen

* Moved from Insider

:)

OwenKier, Apr 20, 2019

2. Microsoft store download speeds and windows 10 app load speeds are very slow

Hi Riel,

Reuben

ReubenFaleiro, Apr 20, 2019
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    Microsoft store download speeds and windows 10 app load speeds are very slow

Thank you for your reply.

Some users have reported that they're experiencing some computer issues after installing KB4074588. In this case, we suggest uninstalling the said update by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + i to open Settings, then select
      Update & security.
    • Click Update history.
    • Under Update history, click Uninstall updates.
    • Highlight KB4074588, then click Uninstall (beside Organize).

Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Riel Alc, Apr 20, 2019
  4. Riel Alc Win User

Microsoft store download speeds and windows 10 app load speeds are very slow

Hi Reuben,

For us to better assist you with your Microsoft Store and apps issues, we'd like to know the following:

• Have you installed any Windows updates prior to this issue (e.g. Windows 10 Fall Creators Update)?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Apr 20, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store Download Speed Falls Off - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Download

2. Slow download speeds for Microsoft Store on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Slow download speeds for Microsoft Store on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft Store is turning to be the hub for applications for Windows 10 devices. It even serves as a source for Movies and TV, Books, buying hardware directly from Microsoft and more. While downloading is usually smooth, if you are [...] This post Slow...
  3. Download speed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Download speed: I am on windows 10 and connected by ethernet. My download speed was 32 mb/s but now it was slowed down to 3-4 mb/s over the past few months. My speed test results: https://www.speedtest.net/result/8236162196...
  4. Can't download off the Microsoft app store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't download off the Microsoft app store.: On the microsoft store I bought Forza Horizon 4, downloaded it and played it for a month or so. Three days ago I go to play it and I it doesn't load. I just kept getting the Mclaren Senna loading screen after you open the game where you press Enter to start the game. It kept...
  5. Why Is The Microsoft Store Download Speeds So Slow?

Why Is The Microsoft Store Download Speeds So Slow?: To be clear I know for fact this issue will not be fixed. Not only have I stumbled across numerous threads of people with the same issue and customer service is pure trash simply because they don't have a fix for it. I'm simply here to complain and honestly baffled that a...
  6. Microsoft Store not downloading

Microsoft Store not downloading: When I try to download apps from the Microsoft store, I get error code 0x80090010. I use a Microsoft account to sign in to the store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-not-downloading/93547029-d894-4437-8aa6-e4a89ad59f13"
  7. Microsoft Store will not download

Microsoft Store will not download: I primarily use the store to play State Of Decay 2, and when it first came out. It downloaded updates for the game constantly and without problems. Recently, the store just does not wish to update my game at all. I go onto the store, knowing there's an update ready and click...
  8. download Microsoft store

download Microsoft store: Why can't i download Microsoft store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-microsoft-store/18b0258f-04f1-471e-a147-13fa5ba92803"
  9. download error in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    download error in Microsoft Store: I cannot download apps from Microsoft Store. I continuously get errors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_productivity/download-error-in-microsoft-store/f637d16a-d4cb-4bba-bc00-3aaf9d1f2c2c
  10. Download Speed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Download Speed: I have three computer connect to the internet using a Router. When I was downloading Windows 10 insider preview one Computer may internet speed on the other two Computer slowed to 60% of what I normal get. Is this normal ? 28490