Windows 10: Microsoft Store Download Speed Painfully Slow

Discus and support Microsoft Store Download Speed Painfully Slow in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I'm just trying to download Minecraft and i'm going on to over a week of downloading for a 1GB game. It's not my internet as I have well over 700 Mbps.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Stew623, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Stew623 Win User

Microsoft Store Download Speed Painfully Slow

I'm just trying to download Minecraft and i'm going on to over a week of downloading for a 1GB game. It's not my internet as I have well over 700 Mbps. Is there any reason for this?

:)

Stew623, Aug 30, 2019

2. Microsoft store download speeds and windows 10 app load speeds are very slow

Hi Riel,

Reuben

ReubenFaleiro, Aug 30, 2019
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    Microsoft store download speeds and windows 10 app load speeds are very slow

Thank you for your reply.

Some users have reported that they're experiencing some computer issues after installing KB4074588. In this case, we suggest uninstalling the said update by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + i to open Settings, then select
      Update & security.
    • Click Update history.
    • Under Update history, click Uninstall updates.
    • Highlight KB4074588, then click Uninstall (beside Organize).

Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Riel Alc, Aug 30, 2019
  4. Microsoft Store Download Speed Painfully Slow

Slow downloading speed

Hi Manthan,

Regarding your download speed issue, we found a suggestion given by Eeshwar Kumar on our Community page. You can check this link on the suggestion he provided:

Why is Windows Store's download speed so slow?

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Anthony Gal, Aug 30, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Store Download Speed Painfully Slow

1. Microsoft Store Download Speed Painfully Slow - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Download

2. slow download speeds for Windows 10 Store apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    slow download speeds for Windows 10 Store apps: I have a limited internet data plan. My ISP only gives a few hours of high speed internet access which I pay a premium price. Some Win10 apps download at speeds of up to 7MB per second. But the big apps of over 1GB the download speed is less then 1MB and sometimes stops...
  3. Slow download speeds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow download speeds: Hi all, So I'm having a problem with my brand new Huawei Matebook X Pro which could be a total deal breaker. The highest download speed I can get for anything is 500kb/s - 1mb/s. This is the case both on the university server as well as at home. Downloading from Google...
  4. Slow download speeds for Microsoft Store on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Slow download speeds for Microsoft Store on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft Store is turning to be the hub for applications for Windows 10 devices. It even serves as a source for Movies and TV, Books, buying hardware directly from Microsoft and more. While downloading is usually smooth, if you are [...] This post Slow...
  5. Slow Download Speed Why?

Slow Download Speed Why?: My Ethernet connection averages about 320 Mbps download speed. I'm curious as to why when I'm downloading a game of some sort, the speed drastically reduces to about 10 Mbps or so. I don't have any speed limits set in regards to downloading games. Does anyone have any idea...
  6. Microsoft Store Download Speed Falls Off

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Download Speed Falls Off: I am currently trying to download Forza Horizon 4, however the download will start at my average 16mb/s and then fall over about 15 seconds to 10kb/s and then just to 'downloading' didnt know if there was any way to troubleshoot this issue. Owen * Moved from Insider...
  7. SLOW DOWNLOAD DATA SPEED

SLOW DOWNLOAD DATA SPEED: I am connected to the wifi . It has a fast internet speed. I am able to watch youtube and other online contents at maximum contents at ease. However when i start downloading any movie file specially or even a legit video file , the download speed doesnt exceed more than...
  8. Why Is The Microsoft Store Download Speeds So Slow?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why Is The Microsoft Store Download Speeds So Slow?: To be clear I know for fact this issue will not be fixed. Not only have I stumbled across numerous threads of people with the same issue and customer service is pure trash simply because they don't have a fix for it. I'm simply here to complain and honestly baffled that a...
  9. slow download speeds

slow download speeds: Greeting and salutations my download speed used to be around 5mbs but suddenly its dropped to roughly 100kbs. This is extremely frustrating and i need some help to rectify this. thanks ben...
  10. Download speeds in browser is slow

Download speeds in browser is slow: I don't know how better to title my post, but download speeds in any browser on my main PC are very slow. First off, my specs: HP Envy 700-059cb Windows 10 (whatever the latest version is for inside preview) 8gb ram i7 4770 My home network is powered by a Rogers...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. slow download from microsoft store

2. slow downloads microsoft store

3. microsoft download speed is slow

4. downloads from stores are extremely slow