Windows 10: Microsoft Store Download speeds

Discus and support Microsoft Store Download speeds in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; My speeds are painfully slow for the store. Non of the fixes yall post does anything so please dont give me the advanced options generic answer, it... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by jfrog60, Apr 26, 2020.

1. jfrog60 Win User

Microsoft Store Download speeds

My speeds are painfully slow for the store. Non of the fixes yall post does anything so please dont give me the advanced options generic answer, it doesnt work. And neither do the commands you have posted to people.

:)

jfrog60, Apr 26, 2020

2. Microsoft store download speeds and windows 10 app load speeds are very slow

Hi Riel,

Reuben

ReubenFaleiro, Apr 26, 2020
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    Microsoft store download speeds and windows 10 app load speeds are very slow

Thank you for your reply.

Some users have reported that they're experiencing some computer issues after installing KB4074588. In this case, we suggest uninstalling the said update by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + i to open Settings, then select
      Update & security.
    • Click Update history.
    • Under Update history, click Uninstall updates.
    • Highlight KB4074588, then click Uninstall (beside Organize).

Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Riel Alc, Apr 26, 2020
  4. Amit_Sun Win User

Microsoft Store Download Speed Falls Off

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

This issue could be cause due to network issue or could be an issue with Store itself, we will need few more details to further narrow to the root cause of the issue.

1. May I know, if the download speed drops when you download from browser?
    2. Are you face download speed drop on only particular game?
    3. May I know, what type of internet connection you have?
    4. Do you face the issue only while downloading from Store?
    Below are few of the troubleshooting you can try and check if that works for you.

Method 1: Check for Windows Update.

If you have an older version of Windows, I suggest you to

Update Windows
    that will fix if there are any old glitches on Windows Store.

Method 2: Run Store app troubleshooter.

1. Navigate to Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshoot.
    2. Under Find and fix other problems category.
    3. Click on Windows Store Apps and
      Run the troubleshooter.
    4. Follow the onscreen instruction and apply the fix provided.

Method 3: Reset Store Microsoft Store App.

1. Navigate to Settings > Apps.
    2. Scroll down and Click on
      Microsoft Store
      under Apps & features.
    3. Click on Advanced options
    4. Click on Reset.
    5. Try to download and check the speed again.

Method 4: Check system date and time.

Please check if your system date and time is correct and is set to correct time zone.

Method 5: Fix network connection issues in Windows.

If you still face the issue, I suggest you to follow the article

Fix network connection issues in Windows
    and check if this helps you.

If you still face the issue, reply to this post with more information.

Awaiting for your reply,

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Apr 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store Download speeds - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Download

2. Microsoft store download speeds?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store download speeds?: EDIT: My issue has changed, but still falls under the ease of access category. Why are the downloads in the windows store so slow? 585 kb in 30 minutes? My delivery priority settings are on 100%, as per the myriad of videos have advised me to do. Any solutions?...
  3. Microsoft store download speeds?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store download speeds?: EDIT: My issue has changed, but still falls under the ease of access category. Why are the downloads in the windows store so slow? 585 kb in 30 minutes? My delivery priority settings are on 100%, as per the myriad of videos have advised me to do. Any solutions?...
  4. Low download speed Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Low download speed Microsoft Store: HelloWhen I'm downloading a game in the Microsoft Store, the speed is around 20Mbps or 2.5MB/s. But when I'm downloading on Steam, it is 11MB/s.How come downloading through the Microsoft store is so slow?Thanks in advanceMaxime...
  5. Slow download speed on Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Slow download speed on Microsoft store: Some reason i have slow download speeds only on the Microsoft Store. I have already made it so it doesn't limit download speed but it still is half of what i get on steam. Can someone please tell me why? submitted by /u/Audio_Donut [link] [comments]...
  6. Microsoft store download speeds.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft store download speeds.: I am experiencing extremely slow download speeds in the Microsoft store on PC and Xbox. I done all the troubleshooting that is available online. The delivery optimization settings have been tweaked so that there are no limits. Please help!...
  7. Microsoft Store download speeds....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store download speeds....: This is a joke. I've tried every known fix for this problem and nothing fixes this. I have internet rated for 300MB/s Down and yet I'm seeing less than 1Mb/s for App/Games well above 10GB Steam downloads around 50MB/s Origin 42MB/s Uplay...Battlenet 50ish MB/s...
  8. Microsoft Store slow download speed

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store slow download speed: As title says. I have done a speedtest showing 40 Mb/s download, but nothing I seem to do (yes have signed out, updated windows, reset and restarted the store, set my bandwidth limit to 100% in delivery optimisation etc etc) will boost it above like 10 Mb/s, there have been...
  9. Microsoft store download speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store download speed: This is just anotherone of those answers that probably wont be answered but here it goes Microsoft Store download speed is ridiculous. My internet speed is 2MB/s but the highest I get from Store is 1Mb/s, witch is extremly low. Now I tried literally everything! Googled...
  10. Slow download speed on Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Slow download speed on Microsoft store: I am on windows 10 1903 and trying to download a game from the windows store and i am download getting download speed of about 15 Mbps. While on Origin , Steam or Epic i get download speeds of about 70 Mbps. I have tried editing the group policy , setting the download mode...