Windows 10: Microsoft Store - Download stuck

Discus and support Microsoft Store - Download stuck in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] The download is stuck submitted by /u/deadlyy11 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/deadlyy11, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Microsoft Store - Download stuck

/u/deadlyy11, Apr 9, 2020
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Uninstalled apps stuck "installing" in Microsoft Store (MSN News)

Hi Will,

A corrupted Microsoft Store cache is one of the possible reasons why some apps are stuck in an "installing phase" when you try to uninstall them. We suggest that you try running the
    Windows App troubleshooter to troubleshoot the issue.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache. You can follow the steps below to reset the Microsoft Store cache:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run
      command
      box.
    • Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Apr 9, 2020
  3. John Vil Win User
    Windows Store App stuck downloading but when refreshed changes amount downloaded.

Hi,

One possible reason why your download is stuck may be due to a corrupted file. We suggest that you try the following steps below:

Method 1: Sign out/sign in

• Open the Windows Store app.
    • Click on the account logo in the upper-right corner of the app, then click on your account name.
    • Click on you account name in the new box, then click Sign out.
    • Click on the icon in the upper-right corner again, then click Sign in and choose your account name again.

Method 2: Reset Windows Store cache

• Click Start, then type wsreset and select wsreset.
    • When the Store app opens, see if your downloads are working.

Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Apr 9, 2020
  4. Microsoft Store - Download stuck

Microsoft Store free apps

Hello,

Corrupted system files can cause issues when downloading applications from the Microsoft Store. However, for us to provide you the most appropriate assistance, can you provide us the exact error message that you're getting?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache and try to download applications again. Check out the steps below:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run command box.

• Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

• Once done, try to download applications.

We'll wait for any updates to assist you further.

Jennifer Bri, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Store - Download stuck

1. Microsoft Store - Download stuck - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Download

2. the Microsoft store is downloading and is stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the Microsoft store is downloading and is stuck: the Microsoft store and the apps that I downloaded from it and some windows apps like notepad after an update wont open and start downloading but get stuck I tried using wsreset but it did nothing what should I do?...
  3. the Microsoft store is downloading and is stuck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the Microsoft store is downloading and is stuck: the Microsoft store and the apps that I downloaded from it and some windows apps like notepad after an update wont open and start downloading but get stuck I tried using wsreset but it did nothing what should I do?...
  4. Microsoft Store download stuck on Starting Download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store download stuck on Starting Download: On a new Surface Pro 8, my Microsoft Store is stuck on a download of Photos Media Engine Add-On. In the library, it shows as Starting Download and other apps are now only Pending. I cannot cancel the download. I have cleared my cache and rebooted several times. Nothing has...
  5. Microsoft Store download stuck on Starting Download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store download stuck on Starting Download: On a new Surface Pro 8, my Microsoft Store is stuck on a download of Photos Media Engine Add-On. In the library, it shows as Starting Download and other apps are now only Pending. I cannot cancel the download. I have cleared my cache and rebooted several times. Nothing has...
  6. Microsoft Store download stuck on Starting Download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Microsoft Store Downloads Stuck on Slope

Microsoft Store Downloads Stuck on Slope: Hi everyone, Pending stuck Microsoft Store downloads, tried to reset the app with wreset, which also gets stuck in the process, otherwise uninstall is grayed out, now the app won't open at all. I need help please....
  8. Microsoft Store Downloads Stuck on Slope

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Downloads Stuck on Slope: Hi everyone, Pending stuck Microsoft Store downloads, tried to reset the app with wreset, which also gets stuck in the process, otherwise uninstall is grayed out, now the app won't open at all. I need help please....
  9. Microsoft Store - Download stuck

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store - Download stuck: [ATTACH] The download is stuck submitted by /u/deadlyy11 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fyijuc/microsoft_store_download_stuck/
  10. Microsoft store downloads stuck at "Starting download"

Microsoft store downloads stuck at "Starting download": I have tried some options that were supposed to fix this issue, however it did not work, and i still have 2 downloads stuck. If you know a way to fix this your help would be appreciated....