Windows 10: Microsoft Store downloading extremely slow, how to fix?

Discus and support Microsoft Store downloading extremely slow, how to fix? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I just downloaded a game at 100 mb/s but now it's downloading a microsoft store update and gaming services at less than 1 kb a sec. What do I do? My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/PleaseDontGetAngry, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Microsoft Store downloading extremely slow, how to fix?

I just downloaded a game at 100 mb/s but now it's downloading a microsoft store update and gaming services at less than 1 kb a sec. What do I do? My internet is fast but it's getting throttled by something

submitted by /u/PleaseDontGetAngry
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/PleaseDontGetAngry, Feb 14, 2020

2. Windows store downloads extremely slow

So after receiving the 0x803F7003 error yesterday some (and only some) of my apps have started downloading however it is downloading extremely slow and not finished anything. Internet connection is fine and I have tried the 'wsreset.exe' solution but it
    is practically standing still. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

JohnMcquire, Feb 14, 2020
  3. Downloading is Slow from Store.

Hi Mihir,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

From the description, I understand that Windows store downloads slowly.

Step 1:

I suggest you to clear Windows Store cache and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows logo key + R.
    • Type wsreset.exe on Run window and press enter.
    • Check if issue persists.

You may try the following steps and check:

Step 2:

Try to run the sfc scan and check if the Windows store downloads faster:

Run a System File Checker (SFC) scan to check for any file corruption.
    SFC scan will scan for corrupt system files on the computer and repair them.

• Press Windows key + X, click
      Command Prompt (Admin)
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:

sfc /scannow
    Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Divya Murugan, Feb 14, 2020
  4. Microsoft Store downloading extremely slow, how to fix?

ReubenFaleiro, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Store downloading extremely slow, how to fix?

1. Microsoft Store downloading extremely slow, how to fix? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store downloading

2. Microsoft Store not downloading / downloading extremely slowly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store not downloading / downloading extremely slowly.: Hi,I have just got a new PC and have tried starting to reinstall old apps . However, I have been having issues with microsoft store. The new computer is windows 11 and whenever I try to install apps from microsoft store there are many bugs that occur, such as the download...
  3. Microsoft Store not downloading / downloading extremely slowly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store not downloading / downloading extremely slowly.: Hi,I have just got a new PC and have tried starting to reinstall old apps . However, I have been having issues with microsoft store. The new computer is windows 11 and whenever I try to install apps from microsoft store there are many bugs that occur, such as the download...
  4. MS Store extremely slow to download updates

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS Store extremely slow to download updates: My internet connection is pretty fast, downloading a 500MB file from MS takes about 10seconds.However updated through the MS store are slow.After about 6 hours the store has downloaded 670kb...
  5. Extremely slow download speeds

Extremely slow download speeds: A few days ago I tried to download Forza Horizon 4 on my new pc from Microsoft store. After about a minute of downloading at 50 mb/s, my download speeds dropped to around 5 mb/s. I ran a speed test and am getting speeds of around 20 mb/s. Is there a way to increase download...
  6. WIN 10 Microsoft Store EXTREMELY slow download.

WIN 10 Microsoft Store EXTREMELY slow download.: I bought Forza Horizon 3 and it just won't download like any other app. Its always "In Queue" or it says "starting download" but after a while, it seems like the download starts. But only with 0-100kbit/s. I have a 1Gbit download speed when I do a speedtest. And the store...
  7. Micorsoft Store Specific Download Extremely Slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Micorsoft Store Specific Download Extremely Slow: Hello I was wondering if I could get some help with my Microsoft Store on my laptop. For the past few days I have been trying to download an App "Dead by Daylight" to be exact. However for some reason it installs extremly slow and will often refuse to even begin the download....
  8. Microsoft Store slow download

Microsoft Store slow download: I have 1G internet and of course it does not always download at that speed, usually much slower but when I'm downloading from the Microsoft store I can only average at about 2 Mbps where on steam ill sit at around 300. Done speed tests, reset the store, and done that thing in...
  9. Microsoft Store downloads are extremely slow and keep pausing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store downloads are extremely slow and keep pausing.: Hi, I've recently purchased Forza Motorsport 7 on the Microsoft Store. I just checked my internet download speed and it is a stable 50mbps. While downloading the game on Microsoft Store, I can not get faster than 15mbps. This means the game will take over three times...
  10. Microsoft store slow download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store slow download: I just downloaded destiny 2 on steam in 30mins and destiny 2 is a 140gb game. Sea of thieves is only 44 but its taking more than 26hours to get to 8gb out of 44.32 gb. I have looked at every microsoft tutorial to fix it but nothing works. I have tried everything...