Windows 10: Microsoft Store Downloading Issues/Error

Discus and support Microsoft Store Downloading Issues/Error in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When I try to download a game from the store, I get a download error "couldn't download, we'll retry sortly" but still nothing is happening. Please... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Bi11is, May 29, 2019.

1. Bi11is Win User

Microsoft Store Downloading Issues/Error

When I try to download a game from the store, I get a download error "couldn't download, we'll retry sortly" but still nothing is happening. Please help me.

:)

Bi11is, May 29, 2019

2. Error 0x800704cf in microsoft store

Hi,

As per the error message, your internet connection might have something to do with the error code 0x800704cf. The anti-virus on your computer can also be the culprit here. However, let us not assume anything yet until we isolated your concern. We suggest
    that you download and run the Windows Store App Troubleshooter. Once done, check if the issue persists.
    You can also check if the Store works in another user account. If the issue
    still persists, we suggest to reset the Microsoft Store. Here are the steps on how to do so:

• Press the Windows key + R on your keyboard, the type in wsreset.exe.
    • Hit Enter to proceed.

You may reset the Store a couple of times before checking if the issue persists.

Let us know the result of the troubleshooting steps provided above.

Carlos Tin, May 29, 2019
  3. Issues with Microsoft Store.

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In-order to get more clarity on this issue and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, reply with answers to the below questions:

1. Are you referring to a credit/debit card or a Microsoft gift card?
    2. Are you facing issue while adding a card or while making a payment through the card?
    3. What exactly happens when you try to use the card?
    4. Are you receiving any error messages?

If you’re having trouble buying something from Microsoft Store, here are some basic steps that you can try to get things working again. I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in the article on
    Troubleshoot problems when paying for something from Microsoft Store.

For additional information, you may also refer the article on
    Microsoft Store help and check if that helps.

We await your response.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, May 29, 2019
  4. Microsoft Store Downloading Issues/Error

Microsoft Store free apps

Hello,

Corrupted system files can cause issues when downloading applications from the Microsoft Store. However, for us to provide you the most appropriate assistance, can you provide us the exact error message that you're getting?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache and try to download applications again. Check out the steps below:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run command box.

• Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

• Once done, try to download applications.

We'll wait for any updates to assist you further.

Jennifer Bri, May 29, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Store Downloading Issues/Error

1. Microsoft Store Downloading Issues/Error - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Downloading

2. Microsoft store download issues

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store download issues: I bought a game in the store which requires 100GB of space. My C drive is too small cleaned up as much as I could but when I select my D or E drive which both have plenty space left it still gives me the error that I don't have enough space. I tried setting my other drives as...
  3. Microsoft Store Download Issues

Microsoft Store Download Issues: Hello everyone,I've been having trouble with my Microsoft store for about 2 weeks now. There are 4 applications that are queued in my download section, they are the following:- Microsoft visual C++ 2013 UWP Desktop runtime- Microsoft visual C++ 2012 UWP Desktop runtime-...
  4. Microsoft Store Download Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Download Issues: Hello everyone,I've been having trouble with my Microsoft store for about 2 weeks now. There are 4 applications that are queued in my download section, they are the following:- Microsoft visual C++ 2013 UWP Desktop runtime- Microsoft visual C++ 2012 UWP Desktop runtime-...
  5. Microsoft Store Download Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Microsoft Store download issues

Microsoft Store download issues: Greetings, I am a person who loves to play games on my PC. One of the games I enjoy playing for hours on end is Minecraft. I play the Windows 10 edition and whenever I can't download it, I get disappointed. But it's not only Minecraft. Every single app does it! The issue I...
  7. microsoft store download error.

microsoft store download error.: I've bought the first month of the game pass to see if i enjoyed the game, i did so i bought it. Then after i bought it i had to update it, it said that the update had failed and i had to reinstall. But now when im trying to install it keeps saying "error" with the Code:...
  8. Microsoft Store Download Issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Download Issues.: I haven't seen a single solution that was able to solve my issue and I've been looking for a couple hours. When I try to download/play games on the Microsoft store Windows 10 PC it comes up with this image [ATTACH] It all happened after my laptop bluescreened while...
  9. Microsoft Store Download Issues

Microsoft Store Download Issues: Hello everyone, I've been having trouble with my Microsoft store for about 2 weeks now. There are 4 applications that are queued in my download section, they are the following: - Microsoft visual C++ 2013 UWP Desktop runtime - Microsoft visual C++ 2012 UWP Desktop...
  10. Microsoft Store download error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store download error: Need help with this Error when downloading Master Chief collection, if I click the refresh button it thinks for a while and then stops, if I click the x and try to download again it still shows an error. [ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft store download error