Windows 10: Microsoft Store "Downloads and Updates" screen is stuck on a loading loop

Discus and support Microsoft Store "Downloads and Updates" screen is stuck on a loading loop in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; This problem started a while ago. When I try to open the "downloads and updates" tab of microsoft store, I see the title and a loading animation. This... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by heggenator, Dec 4, 2020.

1. Microsoft Store "Downloads and Updates" screen is stuck on a loading loop

This problem started a while ago. When I try to open the "downloads and updates" tab of microsoft store, I see the title and a loading animation. This loading animation never finishes, I have left it on for hours without it finishing.

:)

heggenator, Dec 4, 2020
  2. dell1234 Win User

Windows Store (Win 10) loading screen stuck in perpetual loop without end.

Windows Store loading screen stuck in perpetual loop without end after I installed Windows 10.

dell1234, Dec 4, 2020
  3. Microsoft Download Center Updates

Quite a few new downloads popped up today on the Microsoft Download Center. Here's a list:
    * Windows Media Center Software Development Kit
    * Windows CE 5.0 Networked Media Device Feature Pack Monthly Update (July 2007)
    * Microsoft Forefront Server Security for SharePoint 10.x Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Server Network Load Balancing Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Identity Integration Server 2003 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Office Project Server 2007 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Windows Embedded CE 6.0 Monthly Update (July 2007)
    * Microsoft Forefront Server Security for Exchange 10.0 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Windows CE .NET 4.2 Platform Builder Monthly Update (July 2007)

MS Download Center

HellasVagabond, Dec 4, 2020
  4. Microsoft Store "Downloads and Updates" screen is stuck on a loading loop

Windows update stuck on a loop

When I went into windows update. It was already checking for updates. It found a definition update for windows defender kb2267602 but is stuck downloading 0%. And just not moving, it's not had a chance to find todays cumulative updates yet! But the concerning thing is the screen (and only the update windows keeps flickering), ie. the downloading 0% keeps moving up and down and nothing is happening. What should I do?

I tried restarting the whole machine but it didn't work. When I return to the update screen it starts doing it again. It's like it's stuck in some horrible loop

The screen keeps flicking between these two shots every couple secs
    Microsoft Store "Downloads and Updates" screen is stuck on a loading loop [​IMG]

Microsoft Store "Downloads and Updates" screen is stuck on a loading loop [​IMG]

Scottyboy99, Dec 4, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Store "Downloads and Updates" screen is stuck on a loading loop

1. Microsoft Store "Downloads and Updates" screen is stuck on a loading loop - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Downloads

2. microsoft store not opening/stuck in the loading screen.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store not opening/stuck in the loading screen.: mMicrosoft store not opening/stuck in the loading screen. i have tried various methods from YouTube as checking the date & time/region but they all are good and i have also tried wsrest.exe but that didn't work either, i have tried resetting the app, repairing the app,...
  3. microsoft store not opening/stuck in the loading screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft store not opening/stuck in the loading screen.: mMicrosoft store not opening/stuck in the loading screen. i have tried various methods from YouTube as checking the date & time/region but they all are good and i have also tried wsrest.exe but that didn't work either, i have tried resetting the app, repairing the app,...
  4. My Microsoft store is stuck on the loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft store is stuck on the loading screen: This is pretty much what it looks likeI have windows 11 and before this happened it was not letting me see apps when I click on them, so I repaired it and that didn't work so then I reset it and now this happens....
  5. My Microsoft store is stuck on the loading screen

My Microsoft store is stuck on the loading screen: This is pretty much what it looks likeI have windows 11 and before this happened it was not letting me see apps when I click on them, so I repaired it and that didn't work so then I reset it and now this happens....
  6. Microsoft Store stuck on Loading screen forever

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store stuck on Loading screen forever: [IMG]Microsoft Store is an extremely useful platform for Windows users to download Microsoft apps. But, sometimes, Microsoft Store may run into issues like it may get stuck forever on the loading screen with infinite loading. When stuck on the loading screen, Microsoft Store...
  7. microsoft store stuck on loading screen & cant check for updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store stuck on loading screen & cant check for updates: so i think they both are interconnected ↑ ↓ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-stuck-on-loading-screen-cant-check/3dca8da4-e3c4-498b-b5a0-50877f03dc6e
  8. microsoft store stuck on loading screen & cant check for updates

microsoft store stuck on loading screen & cant check for updates: so i think they both are interconnected ↑ ↓ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-stuck-on-loading-screen-cant-check/3dca8da4-e3c4-498b-b5a0-50877f03dc6e
  9. Microsoft Store stuck at loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store stuck at loading screen: After my Windows 10 1909 stopped working, I was forced to install Windows 11. But the requirements did not match. So I made modifications and installed it bypassing requirements. Everything was working fine. After some days I got an update of Microsoft Store with new UI/UX....
  10. Microsoft Store stuck at loading screen

Microsoft Store stuck at loading screen: After my Windows 10 1909 stopped working, I was forced to install Windows 11. But the requirements did not match. So I made modifications and installed it bypassing requirements. Everything was working fine. After some days I got an update of Microsoft Store with new UI/UX....