Windows 10: Microsoft Store downloads blocked by non existant XBOX

Discus and support Microsoft Store downloads blocked by non existant XBOX in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have been trying to download the trial version of Blackvue Downloader Gizmo Coding‬ onto my DELL WIN10 laptop and I get the following nonsense... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by GregM007, Aug 5, 2020.

1. GregM007 Win User

Microsoft Store downloads blocked by non existant XBOX

I have been trying to download the trial version of Blackvue Downloader

Gizmo Coding‬ onto my DELL WIN10 laptop and I get the following nonsense response from the WIN10 store.

Installing on your devices
    To download to your Xbox, it must be on or set to Instant-on, with automatic updates and purchases on, and have enough space.

Any known solutions to this problem.

I do not own an Xbox and don't plan to buy one.

:)

GregM007, Aug 5, 2020

2. Xbox Insider Hub does not appear in the Microsoft Store

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

1. Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    2. Have you signed in using the Microsoft account?
    3. Are you able to search for other apps on the Microsoft Store?

However, you may follow these steps to check if that helps.

Step 1: Suggest you to run the apps troubleshooter to
    fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Step 2: You can also try to manually
    download the Xbox Insider Hub
    from the link.

Article for Reference.

Get the Xbox Insider Hub app

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking 'Yes' or 'No'.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Aug 5, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    The Microsoft Store, and the Xbox app doesn't work!

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to launch Microsoft Store, Xbox app and GameBar. I’ll certainly help you with this issue.

However, please let us know:

• Do you receive any error message?
    • Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 are you using currently? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below:

For issues with launching Microsoft Store, I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned in the article

Microsoft Store doesn't launch

Method 1: Store app troubleshooter

I would suggest you to run the Store app troubleshooter and check. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows Logo key + I, to open Settings.
    2. Click on Update & Security and select Troubleshoot from the left pane.
    3. Scroll down, click on Windows Store apps and select Run the troubleshooter.
    4. Follow the on-screen instructions.

Method 2: Re-register apps

If Store app troubleshooter doesn’t work, I would suggest you to try re-registering the apps using PowerShell. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, and select
      Windows PowerShell (Admin).
    2. Paste the following command and press Enter:
      Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    3. Once the process is complete, restart the computer and check.

Method 3: New user account

If re-registering the apps didn’t work, try creating a new user account and check if the issue persists. Refer the article
    Create
    a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Let us know the results.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Aug 5, 2020
  4. Microsoft Store downloads blocked by non existant XBOX

Xbox App "Server Connectivity" "Blocked"

Hi,

There are several reasons why the Xbox app server connectivity is blocked. It is possible that
    your PC was unable to establish a Teredo IPsec connection to the Quality of Service (QoS) server or your Firewall settings are blocking the connection. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Is your computer connected to a wired or wireless internet connection?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you experiencing the same issue in safe mode with networking? To start Windows in safe mode with networking, you can follow the steps on this

link

In the meantime, you can perform the suggested solutions on this
    link

Loraine Mon, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Store downloads blocked by non existant XBOX

1. Microsoft Store downloads blocked by non existant XBOX - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store downloads

2. Microsoft Store blocked download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store blocked download: Hi,We have a GPO which blocks the use and downloads from the Microsoft Store for our company. We have previously changed a registry key to bypass this for one or two apps which are required. We would also move the OU the computer resides in to one which GPO's are not applied...
  3. Microsoft Store blocked download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store blocked download: Hi,We have a GPO which blocks the use and downloads from the Microsoft Store for our company. We have previously changed a registry key to bypass this for one or two apps which are required. We would also move the OU the computer resides in to one which GPO's are not applied...
  4. Memory integrity blocked by non-existant drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory integrity blocked by non-existant drivers: Like a lot of people, I'm having trouble with Memory integrity being blocked by incompatible logitech drivers. My problem is that I can't seem to find any of these drivers anywhere on my computer. I don't have any logitech software or peripherals installed that I can find,...
  5. Memory integrity blocked by non-existant drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory integrity blocked by non-existant drivers: Like a lot of people, I'm having trouble with Memory integrity being blocked by incompatible logitech drivers. My problem is that I can't seem to find any of these drivers anywhere on my computer. I don't have any logitech software or peripherals installed that I can find,...
  6. Downloading non-Microsoft store apps WinZip

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Downloading non-Microsoft store apps WinZip: I try to download and install WinZip for working on Celestron File Manager which is used to install firmware in telescopes. Every time I try to open WinZip a dropdown tells me it's not safe because it's not from the Microsoft store??????Is there a way to bypass this?***Moved...
  7. Microsoft Store Trying to Update non existent application.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Store Trying to Update non existent application.: In updating MS Visual Studio the MS page listed more items than I should have been able to update. One item was VS 2012 C++ UWP which my VS does not have. VS 2010 Windows update does not see this and does not try to update. Windows Store, on the other hand, sees this attempt...
  8. non app program is blocked by microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    non app program is blocked by microsoft store: why is it so dificult to install Malware Byte for a 14 day trial. I know they are probably competitors to microsoft . Able to download the program but I am unable to get past the microsoft store notice which flags it as a non microsoft store app. Then there is no more support...
  9. Blocking Microsoft Store and Downloads on Family Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Blocking Microsoft Store and Downloads on Family Account: I have set up my child on W10 with an account. I have been to 'app and game' limits on my childs account. However they can still access the Microsoft Store ans download free apps. Am i doing something wrong? Thanks [ATTACH]...
  10. Microsoft Store block on downloads except for Facebook!

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Store block on downloads except for Facebook!: Ok - so I have changed the Microsoft setting to None which means my child can not download anything from the Microsoft store. On checking this, by going into his user account that I have set up for him, I find that all downloads are being blocked - paid and free - except...