Windows 10: Microsoft Store-DownloadWindows 10

Discus and support Microsoft Store-DownloadWindows 10 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi guys, I have this issue with Microsoft store each time I want to download any free app with this notification saying " This app is not compatible... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by BahtinyuyClifford, Jan 3, 2020.

1. Microsoft Store-DownloadWindows 10

Hi guys, I have this issue with Microsoft store each time I want to download any free app with this notification saying " This app is not compatible with this device"

:)

BahtinyuyClifford, Jan 3, 2020
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jan 3, 2020
  3. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Jan 3, 2020
  4. Microsoft Store-DownloadWindows 10

Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jan 3, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Store-DownloadWindows 10

1. Microsoft Store-DownloadWindows 10 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store DownloadWindows

2. No Microsoft store on WIN 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    No Microsoft store on WIN 10: Microsoft, what have you done? OK, so I've tried sorting this and I've just completed a clean install but I still can't get anything from the online MS store and the app is not on my PC. I've tried everything on here and I have no pending updates for Win 10 Home, V 1909,...
  3. Windows 10 Microsoft Store

Windows 10 Microsoft Store: Error Code: 0x80072F8F https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-microsoft-store/25216ab3-8eb5-4c05-9f8a-794d4da2f878
  4. Microsoft store windows 10

Microsoft store windows 10: please i cant download apps from my store and then it asked me to enter my account detailas when i opened the troubleshoot and gave me this message ''''''''''Something went wrong Were sorry but we werent able to do that ERROR CODE 0x8000000b...
  5. Microsoft Store in Windows 10

Microsoft Store in Windows 10: I have recently purchased a Lenovo Yoga 3 with Windows 10, and am in the process of setting it all up. I have installed several apps from Microsoft store, but suddenly it has stopped working properly. it will load OK, and enable a search for apps. However, when I select an...
  6. Microsoft Windows 10 Store

Microsoft Windows 10 Store: When I opened Microsoft Store everything was working fine until I went to Minecraft to install it. When I clicked the install button it crashed. I tried resetting it by using wsreset.exe in the run menu and in the settings. I tried terminating it and I even tried deleting the...
  7. Microsoft store on windows 10

Microsoft store on windows 10: Hey guys, trying to install outerwolrds on microsoft store on my windows 10 computer but when i hover over the 'install' button it comes up with that red circle with a cross though it as a curser and i cant click it. anyway i dont know if i explained it well enough but long...
  8. No Microsoft store on Windows 10

No Microsoft store on Windows 10: My Windows 10 sistem runs fine but it hasn't got the Microsoft store or any other Microsoft tools like weather, news, etc. Could anyone help me please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-microsoft-store-on-windows-10/09fcb917-b849-46f5-ad32-0c1f22d66ade"
  9. windows 10 microsoft store

windows 10 microsoft store: The microsoft store won't open or stay open. Anything I do and it just closes. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-microsoft-store/63b25e04-f56d-44fc-8371-098c0bed8821"
  10. microsoft 10 store

microsoft 10 store: Microsoft 10 store wont download i get the error Code: 0x80073CFE and i have tried resetting i don't understand please help i would like to download some games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-10-store/b0dfe669-2044-472f-ad0e-8ee5adace2b9"