Windows 10: Microsoft store drive full?

Discus and support Microsoft store drive full? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm a console gamer wanting to switch to PC I'm trying to download Halo MCC from Microsoft store My C: drive is full and it wont let me download halo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/LegendColin, Jan 7, 2021.

1. Microsoft store drive full?

I'm a console gamer wanting to switch to PC

I'm trying to download Halo MCC from Microsoft store

My C: drive is full and it wont let me download halo mcc because there isn't enough space.

How do I change it to go to F: drive?

I'm so confused and need help been trying to google and youtube for a hour just want to download mcc on pc and play it

someone plz help?

submitted by /u/LegendColin
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/LegendColin, Jan 7, 2021
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jan 7, 2021
  3. Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jan 7, 2021
  4. Microsoft store drive full?

Microsoft Store is not working

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

Do let us know the exact issue you are facing in accessing the Windows Store?

Have you tried to reset the Windows Store as stated in the above response?

If the issue still persists after deploying the above troubleshooting steps, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

1. Press
    Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Control Panel.

2. In the
    Control Panel window, select Category and then select
    Large icons.

3. Click on
    Troubleshooting.

4. Click
    View all and then click Windows Store Apps.

5. Click
    Next and follow on-screen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 7, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft store drive full?

1. Microsoft store drive full? - Similar Threads - Microsoft store drive

2. C drive is full

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C drive is full: Hi,My windows 2008 server C drive is getting full every few days at 'temp' folder.beside empty this folder, is there anything i can do to prevent 'temp' folder getting full ?Best Regards,Giyora...
  3. C drive is full

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    C drive is full: Hi,My windows 2008 server C drive is getting full every few days at 'temp' folder.beside empty this folder, is there anything i can do to prevent 'temp' folder getting full ?Best Regards,Giyora...
  4. Full hard drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Full hard drive: I recently received a warning that my hard drive was full. My laptop is a HP 255 G3, which I understood had 5 GB RAM and 500 GB memory. When I checked storage it showed Local Disk C: - 930 GB and that over 860 GB was taken over by Apps & features. I have done some...
  5. Microsoft store installation drive

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store installation drive: Whenever I try to install a Microsoft store game It only gives the option of c drive. I've changed where new apps and etc are installed but that doesn't help and I've tried switching to c drive and back but it starts with a blank install location. I really need help because...
  6. Windows thinks C Drive is full even after deleting Microsoft Store game

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows thinks C Drive is full even after deleting Microsoft Store game: Basically Halo had been secretly updating for months, ate up 100+ gigs, and I got around to deleting it finally. But Windows still thinks my C drive is practically full. Using WinDirStat it clearly shows I have plenty of space left, but Windows still thinks the drive is full....
  7. Does Microsoft store sell full license or OEM

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Does Microsoft store sell full license or OEM: I am looking to build a new pc and use windows 10. But the only place I feel safe buying keys is the Microsoft store. So when I buy and build my pc, I want to buy a key from the Microsoft store. But are the keys from Microsoft store full or are they OEM cause I plan on...
  8. C- Drive full

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    C- Drive full: I bought a Dell Inspirion last May.. My C Drive has become full in about a year without me downloading anything new. I have done disk clean up, empty recycle bin etc. but still no luck. What should I do?...
  9. So the Microsoft Windows Store is full of scammers.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So the Microsoft Windows Store is full of scammers.: "Full of" may be a little strong (maybe not). But you have to be careful where ever you shop. There is a post over at the JRiver Media Center forum about a guy RAMESH NAGALLA who is selling JRiver for $3.99 - and bunch of other programs that he doesn't own. Apparently he...
  10. Full Drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Full Drive: Hi there, I recently tried installing a program on my Pavilion dv7 (Windows 10 Home 64bit), and during the beginning of the installation I got the error "You do not have enough free space to install this program. Please free some space and try again." The drive I normally...